LOL HAHA YANKEES ARE A BUNCH OF NIGGER LO

>LOL HAHA YANKEES ARE A BUNCH OF NIGGER LO....

Oh

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mutthurt

Who the fuck doesn't know this on this board that's been on here for longer than a week?

this is a better map
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

Is there anyone that’s still retarded enough to fall for the based south meme at this point?

now add spics too into the mix.

> we go live now to Pennsylvania, the country's heartland, to get the opinion of whi....wait....oh shit

>YANKEES ARE A BUNCH OF NIGGER
he doesn't know, does he? Should we tell him?

PA is still majority white. Can’t say the same about the south.

I found this post very valuable. I am a 56 year old grandmother of four and have always been confused about why the people posting on Politically Incorrect have always called America the land of mutts. Thanks again for the post, OverPoster, as I can finally explain to my daughters why most of the people that we know are of European decent. For reference, I live in Northern California.

>Can’t say the same about the south.
we don't treat blacks like humans in the south, unlike you idiots in the north that coddle and encourage their niggardry
> Baltimore
> St. Louis
> NYC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter

-vers

Checked

The thing about blacks is that they hate to move. Once they were released as slaves, they did not leave. This is true even today.

>a few cities
Vs
>entire states

>we don’t treat niggers like humans
Sure...

When the welfare tap runs dry, things are going to get bleached once again. Nonwhites only thrive in White nations because Whites feed them and their children.

> Hates niggers
> applauds the faction that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans to let Tyrone be president.

>cheers killing Lincoln before he could send niggers back to Africa.

That can be traced back to the south bringing niggers.

>the south bringing niggers
lol - no northern colonies had slaves

wait... but this is a graph of people who consider themselves BOTH black/african-american AND hispanic.

If you switch that AND to an OR, the graph will change dramatically.

Being an amerimutt yourself, I'll assume you didn't understand shit about Matrixes (math).

>identifying as
American mutts usually identify as white although to a foreigner they look like some ugly bastardized race.

>meme flag
Every time