In gonna need you pol to give me some blue pills

In gonna need you pol to give me some blue pills

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/en-GB/bible
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything is fine, it's sunday, you could be sleeping in right now, go back to bed.

even though people are averagely different between race, most people overlap and are not superior/inferior to one another,

Women are equal and are just as rational and capable as men
Racism is bad
The Jews are innocent victims and Hitler was evil
Christianity is good and Jews are good because Jesus was a Jew
Abortion is murder

There are no real blue pills per definition. Blue pills are illusions so you can make them up on the fly if you want.

You're here forever, faggot. No turning back.

The pretty little lies contained in blue pills never hurt anyone, just believe a few and everything will work out.

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus"
- Galatians 3:28

>equating the notion that every individual is sacred with EVERYONE IS EQUAL, GOMMUNISM NOW

KILL
I
L
L

URSELF my man

Diversity is our strength! Without diversity we wouldn’t have delicious food and be stuck with boring cuisines.

"The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God"
- Leviticus 19:34

Just watch TV, read articles, drink lots of alcohol and/or take opiates your Dr gave you for depression

A whole book full of bluepills:
bible.com/en-GB/bible

>Christianity is good
Dropped one redpill there kid
>Jews are good because Jesus was a Jew
Considering they crucified Him and He called them vipers and hornets, I would have to guess you're wrong on this.

The only way to end the evil that is racism is for whites to mix with all the others creating a beautiful brown new race.

Post the bit about letting foreigners settle among you and worship their gods. I dare you. You are about as Christian as Mao Tse Tung.

Better yet, post the one about “How do we destroy the Jews? Do not send your men to fight them send your women to *** them. Then they will worship your gods and destroy themselves.”

If you actually read your Old Testament you will realize that the retards who lived in the cities were not Jewish but they relied on the Hebrews for animals for their retarded sacrifices and had to buy them from the Hebes. After all, you cant raise herds in cities. So after generations the Jews had the upper hand and all the wealth. Sound familiar?

Funny how quiet you guys always get when you encounter someone who has actually READ the Bible.

Relax and play Overwatch GOTY and stay away from nature cause its boring and disgusting there

I'm still sleepy even after sleeping in. Guess I have to go back to bed again.

Sup Forums is red/blue colorblind. They think their pills are red, but they're really just a different shade of blue.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Women are equal to men.

underrated