Based Mel Gibson

> Goes on the Joe Rogan Experience
> Talks about how amazing stem cells are
> Has a 93 year old father who was on his deathbed. Takes him to Panama for Stem cell injections. Mel's father is now 100 years old and alive and kicking.
> Joe says that he has had similar procedures and managed to repair his shoulder with ease using stem cells.

Why do people hate Mel Gibson? He always seemed awesome to me.

And why aren't lab cultivated stem-cells a thing in North America? Is big pharma really suppressing modern medical treatments this badly? They continue to push the Opioids epidemic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtL1fEEtLaA
youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwEA6wWt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and Link:

>Why do people hate Mel Gibson? He always seemed awesome to me.
Most people love him. You've fallen for a Jewish psyop.

They hate him because he made jews look bad in "the passion of the christ"

IIRC it was 0bammy who said, “We cant waste thousands on grandma for a pacemaker, just give her some codeine...”

My friend said he was gonna skip the episode because of Mel Gibson. Stupid normies.

It's because he is openly anti-semitic

>Why do People hate Mel Gibson?
>(((People)))
Mel is based as fuck. Still love the picture of him and Vince during Streep's anti-trump speech. He got blacklisted for calling out the Jews if I remember correctly.

if you EVER have an question about why things are done that way ... follow the money.

Nobody has boycotted in Hollywood so largely than Mel Gibson after he get wasted and told truth about jews.

Glad to see him back. Hacksaw Ridge was one hell of a movie.

stem cells are ok to use in people about to die anyways.

stem cells put into a normal person cause cancer.

they why they are still in trials here, the us needs to see they are safe first.

Actors deserves to fucking hang(?)

>people hate mel gibson
i hope you get raped by a bunch of niggers

Not that I'll get any sympathy here but his phonecall was petulant and full of emotional hate. I think the guy has a real capacity to act like a stupid nig but it doesn't stop him from being a good artist or sharing his experience/thoughts with stemcells. Great guy to watch I just wouldn't want him on a jury.

jews because he hurt their feelings
catholics because The Passion of the Christ

>Why do people hate Mel Gibson?

are you fucking kidding me lmao

Stem cells are degenerate but there's nothing wrong with Mel Gibson. He is pretty red pilled and based.

this

The only people who hate Mel is leftist nu-males and feminists. The guy is awesome and a breath of fresh air in an otherwise completely cucked film-industry.

You can get stem cell injections at physical therapists.

Mel Gibson reminded everyone who controls Hollywood and there was an industry-wide immediate response to blackball him out of it, almost as if a handful of ((certain people)) really do control all the studios just like Mel said! The jabbering heads on the electric tv waves were more furious with Mel Gibson than they were with Dubbya, than they were with Osama even! HOW DARE THAT FUCKING OZZIE CUNT SAY THAT HE'S SO HITLER HE SHITS HITLERS.

also Mel Gibson still makes a good movie now and then whereas Hollywood churns out propagandized garbage and expects you to pay $20 plus tip for the full eyemax experience.

Jews kvetching over a leaked private phone call. The notion that they want goyim to be restrained while being angry is fucking stupid considering that they were angry enough to advocate the assault and firing people who held tiki torches in Charlottesville. Mel isn't an anti-semite, he just said and did the worst things to a specific person who pissed him off.

If you're angry then you want to hurt them personally, not indirectly, but I guess that common sense is lost in the US.

>And why aren't lab cultivated stem-cells a thing in North America?
FDA policy is:
>-if somebody die from a disease, nobody will blame us
>-if somebody dies from a new drug, everybody will blame us
>-so we'll wait years until approving a new drug or treatment. People dying from the disease in the extended waiting period will never be blamed on us

Apocalypto, and Hacksaw Ridge are some of the best movies in the last 15 years.

He addressed the JQ while drunk once in a private phone conversation IIRC, ever since then he's been largely blacklisted and was only recently allowed back into anything Hollywood related.

>A good diet cures autism

So that explains the current state of burgerland, bad diets.

>You can get stem cell injections at physical therapists.

They do mention that in the video. But it is mostly limited to knee and elbow joints. Dr. Neil Riordan mentions it is a less effective version of what is available elsewhere.

Mel Gibson was the last true Pope!

Hacksaw ridge was gay lol had 1 good 35 minute scene, first 1.5 hours was garbage. Still love Mel. Apocalypto was literally art

What? Are you retarded? Catholics loved him for The Passion. I went to a Catholic school and it was required that we watch it and write a long essay on it

Mel gibson is good, but Joe Rogaine is an annoying fag

>big pharma

It’s the government. Get rid of all the tests and certifications and we’d be decades ahead

Stem cells
>Bible belt dumb burger cucks BTFO

BASED Gibson; literally made more money outside of the hollywood studio system so they had to destroy him.

Called them out
AFTER
making literally hundreds of millions of his own money without (((Hollywood))) studios
Actually made well craft films too.
Literally made hundred of millions making a film not in English.

>watch video
>Mel Gibson is constantly scratching himself and can't sit still for more than 2 seconds

What drug do you think he's withdrawing from? I would guess heroin.

treatmet is more profitable than the ultimate cure

>Stem cells are degenerate

Nothing degenerate about using adult stem cells, which have always had the strongest potential for medical development, and which is what MG talks about/uses.

he's just antsy because he hasn't punched a kike lately

>people
You mean jews,

Funny how the yids first pushed aborted fetus stem cells and that shit doesnt even work. Its the umbilical cord you get from a live normal birth that works.

he mentioned jews in a quick, emotionally negative light and he was utterly BTFO'd for it

>Jesus invents tables
>Jesus has faggy nude scene at the end
Get rid of those two things and the movie is awesome.

Can someone tell me why stem cells are so looked down upon in the US? Don't stem cells just come from umbilical chords? What's wrong with collecting umbilical chords?

Muh jesus

You shouldn’t be allowed to post. Get out of here

Mel Gibson is unironically one of my favorite actors, right next to Tom Cruise and Gary Sinise.

Undeniable proof how fucking evil they are.

Embryonic stem cells are, but science solved the fetal tissue problem. Testing is much more stringent and prolonged in the US. The same doctors that have access to stem cells won’t risk treatments with unapproved or unknown consequences.

You know I believe it too
I used to live in NC. I remember when there were protests by parents to remove evolution from biology class. When I asked one why they want to remove it, she answered "because Jesus young man"

(((people))) hate him because he hates (((people)))
Specifically the oven dodgers.

we don't, you doubt-sowing faggot
he's a modern icon, and get's better with time, like keanu reeves

Stem cells made from your body fat are already being used to heal joint injuries.

10 or so years and it'll be mainstream to inject the cells abd regenerate cartlidge rather than have a knee reconstruction.

>>something about a DUI stop & then named the JQ. (pic related)
Mel Gibson is absolutely adored by the people who matter. The Passion of Christ was one of the most profitable movies ever made.

>Muh Jesus

Christians/Catholics have no objection to the use of adult stem cells. The controversy in the early days (GWB era) turned on stems cells from aborted infants; medical treatments developed from abortions invariably failed, but (((ideology))) drove continued experimentation, hoping to ultimately btfo pro-lifers, and force their hand and prove that abortion was a good and necessary thing. That scheme completely failed.

From the jump, adult stem cells had more promise for medical treatment, and indeed that's the form of stem cells Gibson and his father received.

If anyone is interested, the best source for a deep dive on the ethical issues relating to stem cells (and everything else) is Wesley Smith, who has written a few books, if memory serves, and used to have a medical ethics blog on NRO.

Nobody hates Mel besides the oven dodgers.

Love, love, love this pic. So niggers, illegals, LGBTQLMAO+, veterans, blumpf, and women rule over me?

.........inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

............takes deep breath*

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

So fucking stupid. Easily digested propaganda memes like that are made by brainlets and designed to be consumed by brainlets.

>inb4 kike/shill/shareblue/SJW/whatever other buzzword you shitfucks use lately without a coherent statement because your 23 point IQ won’t allow you to.

This movie is 100% spoken in Mayan, the actors are a mix of Canadian, American and Mexican native actors and some mestizos from Venezuela and Cuba.

based

But is he really? He doesn't seem to have any problem working with jews and even have some of them as close friends.

>Umbilical cords
No, in the US they usually come from dumpster diving behind abortion clinics, hence

Me Gibson is a disgusting piece of trash excuse for a human being and deserves the same fate as Hillary Clinton

Adderall

You WILL blow him, user. J U S T

You WILL blow him.

>it's wrong to get angry at people who screw you over

@ about 36 minutes, Dr. Riordan talks about a very promising trial treating AUTISM with stem cells.

Somebody in the WH might be interested in this development.

>not allowed to criticize
>"blumpf"
..... user, you're a fucking retard

Sounds like you already have.

And besides The Donald's pussy tastes better

>Mel Gibson still makes a good movie now and then whereas Hollywood churns out propagandized garbage and expects you to pay $20 plus tip for the full eyemax experience.
This is true. I don't torrent Mel Gibsons movies I go to the theater and see them.

FDA needs to make a new experimental drug category where you void your rights to sue if you take them.

>Muh ancestors

Who hates Mel? Oh, right. The (((Hollywood))) elite he consistently blows out of the water whenever he makes a movie.

>Love, love, love this pic. So niggers, illegals, LGBTQLMAO+, veterans, blumpf, and women rule over me?

Who gives them the power to prohibit criticism?

Primarily the media, enforcing its political correctness standards.

Who controls the media?

The Dr. on the podcast explains which stem cells cause cancer(embryo), and that is one of the reasons he is using a different kind of stem cell(adult stem cells).

Thanks rabbi

if you look at there website , it cures AUTISM too ????

wtf , look at vid the father talkkng about the change of his son.

Having a negative opinion of anyone who happens to be jewish makes you antisemitic.

What's fucked up to take from that is the US ban on using your own body's stem cells or whatever to treat other parts of your body.
>no, you can't use your bone marrow to heal your elbow
Or whatever what the fuck?

I don’t know, man. For someone’s personal, private thoughts, I’ve heard worse and said worse myself.

this

You’re free to criticize whoever you want. You’re not free to be racist or say fucking dumb shit like “hurr durr dah Joos”. You know why? Because it’s fucking stupid and pointless and it’s a tactic used by morons. Sort of like how everyone here gets assblasted every time some POC says some shit about white people or the white race. People that do that literally are just screaming how ignorant and moronic they are.

Protip: you can’t call Jews kikes publicly but you CAN (and people commonly do) criticize the media.

Check out 'Get the Gringo' on, maybe, netflix. It's one that for some reason didn't get distributed (I think) in the US. It's pretty decent, about him in a Mexican jail.

Doesnt multipltiing celks give you tumors and cancers

PS: Riordan and Gibson talk about the embryonic stem cell fail @ 46:30

>Embryonic stem cells cause tumors
>Adult stem cells don't cause tumors "because they don't want to be a baby, they're just there to do their job, which is to keep homeostasis, keep the immune system controlled," etc
>"The embryonic stuff is full of weird anomalies"
>Embryonic stem cells don't work "because they want to become babies"
>"The California voters knee jerk $3B towards embryonic stem cell work against the Bush administration's restriction on spending federal dollars on embryonic stem cell research" was a fail. The money that's left (about a quarter billion dollars) after many failed experiments and treatments is now being spent on studying adult stem cells. "They've completely cut out everything on the embryonic side... but we blew a lot of money on the embryonic research."

Barron's a big guy

Anyone else think he looks like dubya

Only if they go wrong. Repair is cells multiplying, too.

LOL, Joe Rogaine. One of Hollywood's worst-kept closet-case "secrets". Joe's a 'mo.

>Mel's father is now 100 years old and alive and kicking.
>100 and kicking
>kicking

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwEA6wWt4

Barron's a big retard.

But isnt he jewish?

He's clearly a drunk

Apocalypto is such kino.