Why does Somalis have Caucasian features?

Why does Somalis have Caucasian features?

They clearly don't look like Western Africans

Are you blind? Those are Swedes.

T-this is haram

ask italians.

Mixed race.

Duh.

lul

Those clearly arent somalis

They were European once but devolved into Subhumans due to the worship of Islam.

Are Somali's human?

No

Negros mixing with Semites

They're the product of racemix. They were not uplifted. They were dragged down.

Now they keep saying WE WUZ WIPIPO AND SHIEEEET.

It's very likely they developed as independently as others in their near region and both African groups have black skin merely because of the climate. That and they were connected to civilization through arab peninsula and egypt. They are very good marathon runners but not so good at sprinting or high impact sports. Haven't looking into it much really.

Some of the worst niggers in the world

Like what? Two eyes, a nose, a mouth?

mixed with caucoid mid easterners, look at the geography.

Where can I get more of this, Pierre?

They don’t. 99.9999% of Somalis look like monkies

1600 years of Arab raids will do that

Yes, somalians are obviously pure-blooded caucasians

American (and to some extent French) blacks all came from the same section of coastal Western Africa. The black features you're looking for are features common among tribes on Africa's west coast. Somalis are from the east coast, and evolved separately for tens of thousands of years, so they look a little different. It's like asking why Turks and Chinese look different. They're from different parts of the continent.

You can't even spot the difference

I am pretty sure physical features tend to shift with geography over the course of millenia.

>Caucasian features

It's like they're twins

Has he had any roles since that movie. Talk about typecast. He can only play a skinny Somali nigger pirate.

Twerking is a nigger mating ritual.

Holy fuck you're right, they actually look alike.

This is what I think of when someone implies they're human

Would

East africans and subsaharan west africans are different breads. Many east africans have 40% arabid persence

Because they mixed with arabs and indians.

best girl

They have nothing similar lol

niggers will b niggers forever. cant clean caca