This is what happens when you call Black Person a nigger outside Sup Forums

This is what happens when you call Black Person a nigger outside Sup Forums.

Know your place or else we'll make you know it

so what you mean to say is that niggers also act like niggers? well yes, that's why we call them niggers

You're not black, roachie. No amount of LARPing will change that.

Sage

this was interesting the 10th time it was posted. Now...

welcome to jail nig

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

Yes, everybody knows you are violent animals.

I can't wait til we kill all mudbloods. Enough is enough. The jews and illuminati are right.
The cull is coming muds.

>niggers beating up children
not surprising

Wow i guess we are in the triple Digits with this same boring slide thread and the same boring pastas

sage

The 5 femanons on pol just came.

This confirms that you are just violent animals...

lol whitebois are such pussies

Nigger

>murdering someone because they called you a mean word

Glad I don't live in an enriched city.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Post a pic of yourself and your ID and then we will see if you actually have balls tbg otherwise you are just larping like most niglets.

DAS RITE

>be wh*Teoid
>relax around blacks
>1618+400 years of slavery
ISHYGDDT

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth.

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Please explain how the black man allowed himself to be enslaved for the last 2000 years and continues to allow it. Also explain why blacks never invented anything and have not even advanced to thr bronze age. Ill wait. Sage

are you saying that niggers are violent subhuman savages?

that sounds a little racist bruv, and we don't like racism round these parts

>all the butthurt white piggies in this thread
L M A O

You're indian. Let that sink in.

I want to know the story behind that. I have a feeling those kids were raised by liberals who taught them that only racist white people get scared of angry looking black men. Like i know when they got home their parents asked them what they did to provoke this.

>can't get passed the stone age
You're right, they do make great farm equipment tho

using the word "nigger" is to debase a human being, which is step one on the way to treating him like an animal. I respect that a black person would respond with violence, so as to prove that he will protect himself and his people. it is nipping the problem in the bud as it were.

inb4 cuck memes.

Reminder that ARABs are BLACK BULLS too, filthy wh*Toid dogs need to bow down and know their place, subhumans.

I don't reply to meme flags

See the UFC fight last night. White boy ate his coco puffs. Hahaha your post pre fight was different. But heybyoure use to losing.

MAŞALLAH

Based Alpha Negro! White filth are such sad soy bois. They're cringey af

Poo in loo bud then get back to us

does a verbal insult excuse a murder

Good pasta material.

löl cuck

Please censor that word BLACK brother.

KARA BOGA

Are you black yourself and would you do this kind of crap? Why are you trying to piss off the whites into hating blacks more? I can only see this as something which will backfire severely.

The guy looks like a security guard...

She enjoys this news too much. This is her face while looking at the picture of the bloodied and knocked out guy

Get out of South Africa filthy white pig. Only then will your Negro masters let your subhuman dirtface speak

Why do we allow African countries to even exist? Same with Indians. They never contributed anything to society and just use up resources meant for actual humans. Is it time for us to stop allowing them to exist? One decision by us an they could be a memory in a short time. We own them.

lol. I just did it yesterday, and I am here. She sucked my dick in exchange, for 15 Euros.

>
wh*Tes have no history

Anyone besides me can barely stand waiting for the race war? blacks minorities and liberals will be pulverized

this is why you are all living in shitholes, right?

El maloliente burro cerdo

There is more recorded history about them, as they kept records, can't say the same about the sub-Saharan Africans

Dis she like the UFC fight? I sure did white boy

just a little before romans conquered Egypt making it a colony, right? I like when you build things for us.

okay wh*Te dog

Allah hu akbar brother. The world must be free of smelly wh*toid termites. Kill the Boer, the cumskin kaffir

A woman needs a man, by a man i don't mean an individual who has Y chromosome and a penis, i mean A REAL MAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and masculine. Role of woman is to help her man, role of man is a bit more complicated, he has to look after his family, make money, please his wife sexually, defend himself and his family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the tasks that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real man. The BLACK race, however, can. The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity. Compared to the wh*Te race, the BLACK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real man while possessing all the traits that a REAL man needs. Allah made the BLACK race strong.

On top of that, BLACK people have bigger penises than whites. Why would a woman want a tiny, limp and pathetic white penis? A woman wants a big, domineering penis and only a handful of whites actually have that type of penis, but more than 90% of BLACK men have that type of penis, rest 10% have even bigger than that. During sex, the woman won't feel anything, she'll be bored if a pathetic white man """fucks""" her. A BLACK man, however, will make the woman SCREAM, she will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if you're BLACK, your domineering size will make your presence known without you even needing to point yourself out. Which will make the male predators shun away automatically, because they cannot compete with you. And your BLACK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that your ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Africa for centuries with that skin. What did the wh*Te skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

what even are you doing poo, when those blacks are finished with them, they'll be after us

>> without any civilization

Whites have rules the entire planet for the last 2000 years bruh

You know that it's pretty clear from artwork of the period that the Nubians/Sub-saharan Africans were a whole lot darker than the Egyptians, right?

Silence wh*Toid !

see

Nothing is more unbecoming of a woman than posting about the violence of a man as though she accomplished something

No matter how rich, how successful or how violent black men become, they will always be triggered by the word nigger. That is because the word nigger is a reminder that a couple of years ago people didn't even consider black men to be humans, they thought they where the missing link between ape and human. Black men where so primitive that people literally thought they where animals. And as a result, they got turned into house-animals.

They where used like cattle, and made to work the fields and do other cattle like jobs. A negro kid was given to white kids as presents like we give cats and dogs to kids today. Basically a pet.

No matter what they do, they can never redeem themselves from that past. Its just too pathetic.

you niggers got enslaved by everyone who had brains

based INDIAN BLACK BULL

shut your mouth wh*Te dog

She's almost definitely a coal burner.

> WE WAZ KANGZ

hahahahahahahahahahaha

>egyptians
>white
nigger education

jeez, you're aligning with blacks? Muhammed would not be pleased :/

>
Speaking English

>this is why you are all living in shitholes, right?
didn't know you called your mother's anus shithole

>pyramids
>blacks
you probably have bad grades on history

>WE
>comparing crypts to simple rural houses

African cuisine.

/thread

Who allowed you to open your mouth wh*Te pig ?

Why do I have a feeling thats not the real context of that picture?
If you walk up to someone and call them a worthless piece of shit cunt bastard(that was nigger means?) They will probably hit you.

His ban is up. Back at it. Mindlessness. This guy hates us because you just know he's the worst of the worst of our stereotypes.

This guy is like, mah ancestors, except for other blacks. Someone doxxed him here recently, had his dick pic. Very underwhelming. Very pathetic. I really feel bad for this fat loser with a micropenis. I really do.

Bilal bin rabah, the first mu'azin in islam was a BLACK man from africa.

you guys a shit at fighting

If all that is true then why do Arabs have a shit ton of black slaves in Africa? You would think the most advanced and physically fit group of people would be able to defend their own land.

your only jelly of my luxurious toilet status

wh*Toid filth, your stink is unbearable, go service your BLACK lords.

>niggers beating up children

Not surprised. Back when I was in high school, a 40-some-year-old groid beat up an 8 year old kid for his bike. Not even shitting you, the kid was in the hospital for like 3 days. When the cops caught him he unfortunately resisted arrest and they were forced to teach him some manners.

I love all you flag hiders and LARPers who have never seen a black person in real life or lived among them, and you're so crushed and bereft of identity that you project yourselves onto this artifice, this fabricated image of what niggers are. Middle class American blacks don't want to live around niggers, neither do Caribbean black immigrants. They are disgusting animals. Don't even bother trying to use a public restroom in a black neighborhood, as the toilet is covered in piss and there's paper towels all over the floor. They are usually morbidly obese by their late teens, early twenties. Half of them are miserable neet potheads. Being forced to go to school with them was in hindsight, child abuse. They have no sense of volume control, and for how "alpha" you think they are, they only fight when they outnumber you or can nig out on you in a pack, no sense of honor or pride. I have met maybe a handful of standout, intelligent blacks in my life, and the other 95% can go back to Africa.

All you have is your internet pictures, your shit-hop music videos, your memes. You're completely clueless. Please, let's make a deal. I'd dump them all in Turkey tomorrow. You would change your mind about them overnight.

>Sudan
>black
Pick one. Also thats Bahrain.

you know since you're Arab you have quite a bit if white genetic material...

This shitstorm is always amusing. I wonder if someday blacks and whites will openly confrontate each other again.

ARABs are BLACK you stupid wh*Toid pig, don't try to divide BLACK brothers.

stop replying you retards, OP is obviously a white dude trolling to stir shit up. No other explanation for just how moronic this thread is. saged

i did , unlike you who should be working in the fields right now

you're genetically reccesive, let that sink in

S A G E
A
G
E

>wh*Tes had to invent guns because they were too afraid to fight against BLACK man with swords and fists
absolutely pathetic

THATS RITE!
Look at this disgusting slimy soyboi whitoid(pic related). This gross albino turd of crawling from his cold icy Eurogroid fuckhole and infesting Blessed South Africa with his subhuman existence. Kill the Boer. Burn the Eurogroid. Genocide every White Filth off of South Africa and the Planet!

You really don't know anything, you disgusting atheist benglashit. God has planet the future in Africa & China. And you'd be smart to get on the right side of history.

This is what happens if you say hello to a nigger, you fucking animals.

Stupid wh*Toid, im 100% BLACK ARAP i have 0 wh*Te genes in me.

Make me know it turk.

I’ll labor your corpse with brass casings