The Promised Neverland

New chapter's out

mangastream.com/read/neverland/039/4280/1

Glad Demizu doesn't have to hold back anymore.

Emma is my wife.

>Yfw the last ten chapters looked plain because these luscious backgrounds were being drawn instead.

>the answer to this problem is in a book the audience is never shown
wew

I'm glad I get to see the Dark Continent in my life time in some form.

>Demons plan
>Doctor stone
>Robot x lazerbeam
>All 3 had thursday mangastream releases, same day as raw release
>1 of them got axed, other two haven't even had their 1st volume sales yet
>Promised Neverland
>actually popular
>sells really well for a new manga
>sunday mangastream release dates, 4 days after raw scans
What the fuck is wrong with niggerstream?

they wait for digital raws, though they don't do that for wan piss...

where the fuck is hajime no ippo

They were too busy fapping to Ghoul this week.

Someone wanna dump the chapter? We usually get a lot more on topic discussion and general discussion in these threads when someone dumps the chapter.

Fuck off Norman.

Nobody else is picking Promised Neverland up, so they don't need to hurry.

I found it endearing. This is a pretty smart move of Mr. Minerva. If he wants people to learn about the outside world but can't let the demons find out about it, then just disguise it as a fantasy novel. Yeah, they've never showed it before until now, but it's not like something like that would ever get brought up in a normal conversation.

I loved how fansscans picked up Neverland for a while and uploaded chapters at saturday, opposes to mangastreams sunday nights, and as a result they begun uploading Neverland on fridays for the next few chapters. Now that fanscans hasn't been translating Neverland for a while, niggerstream have put it back in the sunday night releases.

For you, user-kun.

I like how Emma's assuming there's a stable society waiting for them. I hope she doesn't get disappointed later.

So are they fucked? How can they have much hope if the entire world has been restructured by the demons?

I imagine there will be some underground resistance faction of humans like Zion in the Matrix.

Thank you helpful user-kun

Cover here

They're setting this up for the reveal that they're not even on earth, aren't they?

Why waste space and add weight by bringing a fucking fantasy book in an escape?

Likely. Would explain the "demons" if they're just aliens.

I didn't even see WSJ threads since text plot spoilers.

Thanks mangascream

I would expect them to have a much better technology if they were aliens.

Sometimes adventure books have legitimate survival advice, so maybe Emma thought it was more useful to learn how to make fires and such.

>Demons are really ayys.
>yet another timeline where XCOM lost.

The DC will be so much worse man. It'll look like Zdzislaw Beksinski's works

It was shown. It was once of the morse code books.

Emma literally says its likely the books were meant to help guide them since they were from Minerva but the morse codes didn't make sense. This strange Minerva guy is helping them out with a pen navigation device and secret messages, its not that much of a shot in the dark to assume those two books would be important. Also its likely they couldn't even pack too much food supplies without Mama getting suspicious of the food inventory decreasing.

so she grew her ear back?

kek this is the second time Posuka makes this mistake. I think she keeps forgetting what ear Emma lost.

Maybe they're just the dumb kind. Or there's an even bigger threat out there.

Posuka should really just have Emma grow her hair out to cover her ears and make it easier to be consistent at drawing her.

I'm getting Evil Dead flashbacks.

Second chapter in a row where the artist forgot about Emma's ear lol, not one person noticed ?

Done.

>Sad Anna
STOP

Well if they are aliens, these were only farmer aliens, imagine what technology an alien society or government may have. Right now we've only seen the technology equivalent to that of dairy farmers rather than a military.

I think she will at some point but right now a timeskip would be necessary and she can't afford that if Shirai doesn't want one yet.

>no our feelings will help us defeat this obstacle
Holy fuck dropped

I want to get to know Anna more, fall in love with her and make her happy.

yeah throw the book at the roots, it is effective
emma you stupid shit!

Stop bullying best girl Emma you faggot.

>the books method of handling the snake of something something, involves a blood sacrifice as a distraction
So which one kid would you sacrifice to appease the snake of something something and save you and your other 14 remaining siblings?

rip hair

Nat because his smug expression makes me want to punch him on his deformed nose.

Clearly you meant to type Anna?

>a blood sacrifice
that hymen won't tear itself

For a second, I thought she was pregnant.

No, Anna is cute.

W-who could ever defile Anna like that?

Lumberjack Ray.

Probably the Snake of the something something, sentient roots are similar enough to tentacles as a substitute right?

He oozes testosterone. That explains it.

That's too cruel, at least let her enjoy some real loving.

Y'know. I'd be pretty pissed off if the first doujin this gets is for tree rape.

I don't know why but I really hope we see Giants
Maybe it's the art style but I think it would really fit the story

Wasn't there already an user in these threads that made a Ray x Mama doujin?

I want a sweet vanilla doujin but it's probably going to be just fujo shit instead.

It's just fanfiction. Lengthy, detailed fanfiction which I've neglected for a while. Work's been pretty rough, but I'm still going to have the sex chapter out before the month is over.

I still very much intend to write an exploratory love/lust NE story at some point. ETA is still sometime around October.

>I still very much intend to write an exploratory love/lust NE story at some point.
You are a saint.

What are the chances the mythology book will turn out to be a history book of sorts explaining the whole thing with the demons and the Tifari.

This manga doesn't fujobait even slightly, the fuck are they even doing here?

cute

>Not shipping the demons with each other

Man, this just makes me feel sad. I wish we do get a timeskip just so Anna can have her twintails again.

But user, there must be female demons too. Who knows if Katana-kun is really Katana-chan.

>timeskip
>long haired Anna
>long haired Emma
>bald Gilda
How would you feel?

Not as though it'd be impossible to pull off the look.

This made me look up bald girls and now I'm sad.

Here, have a small Emma. That should cheer you up.

Thank you kind user. Emma a qt.

>yandere Sherry

Thread is pretty dead for a new Neverland chapter.

I hope the transition from Keikaku Manor to fantasy survival doesn't kill the manga.

I really hope we see titans

It's probably because MS fucked up the schedule this week. I hope they don't go back to Sunday releases, fuck that.

I can't wait for Emma to become a demon shifter.

I'm still angry.

Now Emma can only use the cup phone with one ear.

Norman's got burned anyway so it's not like she'lll be using hers unless she makes him another one someday.

Norman's wasn't in the house. He had it in the suitcase

Yup, Emma's cup phone is the one which got burnt.

Mama took it from him, she had his briefcase with her before she sent him in the mystery room. She robbed the poor kid of the thing of what's probably his favorite possession.

I want to believe but.
And when he's standing in front of the door, he's not holding anything so I assume she didn't give it back.