Tokyo ghoul :re 125

Pic related, why did she took a lot of time to undress ? Stress or it was about was Kaneki said?
And someone said Kaneki was lying at last page, what do you think guys

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bQx5L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What Kaneki said*

She was nervous. She just didn't want him to know.
And lying about what? He seemed pretty happy to me.

It's a symbolism, user. 3deep5you

>tumblr btfo every 2 months

She didn't though. The moment he started being self conscious about his arms she took off her shirt to stop him.

>And someone said Kaneki was lying at last page
he wasn't saying anything what the fuck are you talking about

Ok and about the lying it was not in a wrong way
Explain pls

Not at all, fuk off mutsuki im a kuronafag

Kaneki was insecure about the state of his arms and extremely embarrassed so she tried to take her shirt off as fast as possible to take his attention somewhere else.

She fucked up a bit because she wore a blouse you'd have to unbutton first to get out of.

She looks so cute there, don't throw her in with that filth pls

Delete this

Kaneki was insecure about his fucked arms so she tried to pull it over her head as fast as she could despite the fact that it was a button up

This:
It was cute. Also she's never done this before.

OP pls, don't make the threads general tier. I had a good laugh too but it was already discussed and shitposted

Shut the fuck up faggot. You're the only one who keeps complaining about it.

have the fujos destroyed their merch?

>complaining
Calm down, I am not. Just saying we had good shitposting about dumblr being dumblr but i think last threads were enough to enjoy those fujoshis salty tears

What exactly is happiness, Sup Forums?

To me happiness is having someone like Touka dominate you gently during sex to the point where you can cry during it and then you can rest your head on her naked lap as you crawl yourself into a fetal position and fall asleep.

That is true happiness right here.

Touka is happiness itself.

because shes creating kagune breast afterall shes not touka

Why? Of course she nervous dumbass , it's her first time..she just acting tsun until the end..be we all knew she carving for kaneki D

>blogshit
go back to your shithole landwhale

But I'm a guy.

Shut up. Tumblr is awesome.

I wonder why Kaneki's legs were able to go back to normal after he regrew kagune legs vs arima but not his arms.

The recently Hall of Anal Devastation is even more funny

imgur.com/a/bQx5L

Would Touka's dad approve of Kaneki?

>What exactly is happiness, Sup Forums?

When your brain releases any combination of dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins.

Honestly I would have loved to have gotten some interactions between them, I could imagine arata would love kaneki and when they meet they both just end up talking and ignoring touka.

I'm positive he would. They're very similar.

>Touka secretly wants to fuck her dad

She can call Kaneki daddy and get away with it.

Because of all the Freudian shit involved in Touka and Kaneki's relationship, Kaneki is probably going to kill him.

This face gets me everytime

ISHIDAAAAAAAAA

She smiled at him after he cried though
>also
Go back to tumblr

I got this off of Sup Forums though nigger.

She looks so beautiful.

Then stop being a Tumblrshit enabler you imbecile

Is it from tumblr? I wouldn't know since I'm not familiar with what it looks like. You sound really knowledgeable about tumblr though, so maybe you need to fuck off.

I have read this chapter like crazy, I have lost count. Who else?

The best drawn female face in the series is still Akira while leaning over Takizawa.

Fuck Amon.

Takizawa should have won the Akirabowl.

I read it three times and realized i would never get a cute beautiful virgin girl to have sex with me out of nowhere out of pure affection and then i texted a friend ive been talking for some time and told her if she wants to go to the movies tomorrow and she said sure so now im going to make my own touka while you keep rereading a manga.

>Takizawa should have won the Akirabowl.
He will, user.
He'll just be 2nd because it's Takizawa.

No.

It's Itori you fucking idiots! The mole, Mole, Mole!

>I'm not familiar with what it looks like
>anons literally screencapped tumblr triggered reactions and we talked about their delusions for many threads
Just fuck off hypocrite newfaggot

Because it's fucking obvious when something comes from tumblr or not.

It's bullshit how Amon wins just because he is a 6'4" handsome chad when Takizawa loved her for far longer.

Just a thought, we know that half ghouls taste extremely good to regular ghoul right, so if Touka were to suck Ken's dick and swallow his children, would that solve her food problem?

I want to kill myself from the cringe of reading this.

It's more like he was crying because he's finally found someone who accepts him for who he is and there's someone who's ready to shoulder his problems with him. Despite of him getting abused and getting fucked hard by life, there's still someone who'd open her arms or pussy for him and tell him everything's alright.

>shut the fuck up faggot
Holy shit calm down

Digital scans when?

Hinami blessing this thread.

Sounds like those anons are going on tumblr, which is something I have never done. Stay mad niggerfaggot.

>dat eto little hand
Bookworms threesome when?

I want to marry her. Hinami a cute.

Clown Conspiracy Confirmed

My wife Hinami is very cute

Truly a very realistic approach of Ishida.
Back to your tumblr, faggot.

>tumblr
>when anons have been discussing the same shit like 8 threads ago
Neck yourself, newfag

>I browse 4chin and Re threads but not know about tumblrshit I s-swear
Fuck off and neck (You)rself newshit

No you fuck off and neck yourself newshit. And go back to tumblr too, since you obviously love it so much.

Qt
Happy she will come back soon

I wonder what Ishida's feeling right now after being constantly attack by those rabid fujoshits. I hope he does something that'd piss them off even further.

>another entire chapter of straight sex just to spite them
pls

>engage in shipping wars with tumblr
>write fanfiction
>"n-newfag, the others did it too"
Very interesting.

It's all good user

Ishida wouldn't.

Shit I'm paranoid now. Can someone disprove this.

He obviously would not. But still, just imagining what that would do to this board and everywhere else is hilarious as fuck.

Is Tokyo Ghoul worth starting?

But he would.. He's a M A D M A N

DELETE THIS

>you obviously love it so much
>YOU
>what were the latest Re threads about?

1. The mole is on the wrong tit.
2. The theory is retarded.

It's worth dropping.

>anime had eto raised in the sewers instead of with noroi
Makes you think how she even survived in that universe as an infant.

>I-I only go on tumblr sometimes!
These threads are about the chapter, not tumblr. Seriously, fuck off.

>explain the reason behind that panel
>h-haha tumblr amirite? xD
Nice try, faggot.

>what is a clone kagune?
>every clown certainly have bullshit kagunes
>toukafats in damage control

>These threads are about the chapter, not tumblr
Not him but the recent threads were literally people laughing their ass off at the fujoshits' anal blast.

I read the first 8 chapters but put it on hold because I didn't like the art and thought the Ghouls had boring powers in the anime. The art here looks really nice though and a lot of people still like it for whatever reason.

I hope we will get to her backstory of the 24 ward.
That is one of the most interesting shits left to know

Talking about places
Where do you think the final battle is gonna happen?
My bets go to 24 ward or the garden, where ishida can asspull infinite flower symbolism

Didn't you know? You're supposed to just talk about how mad tumblr is, discussing the chapter means that you're tumblr.

Check the archives newfriendo. These threads were-are about Tumblr reactions since spoilers were out. You are the faggot who needs to fuck off already and ragequit like a miserable bitch

I've been in the threads since spoilers dropped, and no, the majority of the threads were talking about the chapter itself, with fujo shit on the side. Just kill yourself already newfag.

why do fujos always threaten to stop reading manga series that betray their expectations, aren't they pirating this shit like us? then why the fuck would ishida care if they stop reading his stuff without paying?

I am an etofag but the theory about itori being touka from last chapter is stupid as fuck
I mean, yeah you have the mole shit
But touka being itori would make this chapter have literally zero meaning, and I doubt ishida wants that
Yeah, the only options I see besides that are V headquarters or ccg headquarters but 24 ward or the garden seems way more fitting

>with fujo shit on the side

Second answer meant to reply

>implying I'm a Toukafag
It's called being reasonable. Kaneki fucked Touka, get over it.

The art changes quite a bit over the course of the manga.