So why do we hate her again?

so why do we hate her again?

>she was a bitch to honoka and others!

she was doing her job as a student prez by not allowing others to use the name of the school which already had a bad rep to something as stupid as a school idol group, specially one made by 1st/2nd years with no proper experience with singing and dancing

in fact, both nozomi and umi agreed with her although they were willing to try, and convinced eli to stop being so harsh with the girls and let them do it

>she had no character development!

so a strict foreigner girl with no friends that becomes more honest with her feelings and even engages in silly girly activities like pillow fights and opposite day isn't development enough? let's compare her to the others

>umi
>stock yamato nadeshiko becomes a dork

>maki
>stock tsundere becomes a dork

>rin
>none

>hanayo
>none

she had plenty of development

>Gets BTFO in /vg/
>Comes crying to Sup Forums

Pathetic. Oh and just for the record OP: Sup Forums users don't give a shit about Eli either. Aside her singing maybe

>we

I expected her to be one of the better girls based on her design and stuff but turns out the worst girl meme was true all along.

On the other hand characters I thought would be shit, like Umi, turned out to be great. How odd.

Eli also didn't really have much relevance or did anything in the season 2 or in the movie. You know a character is bad when her supposed focus episode develops someone else instead. Also, whatever merits Eli could possibly had is done better with Nozomi and the other girls.

>OP and his shit raibu will always be in the losing side of history

Good

>so why do we hate her again?

Because Sup Forums has shit taste? Eli is one of the best but of course the majority of the fanbase prefers the shallow dumb moeblobs like Honoka and Maki. How new are you? It's not that uncommon. We Elibros knows she's best and don't feel the need to convince anybody especially when the other sides are people that likes girls that believes in Santa. You making this thread is making us look bad, dumbass.

Have some Eli

Eli did nothing wrong.

is she a member of teem rocket

Thank you. Have some too, sir.

She gets overshadowed by Nozomi.

Nozomi is so fat she overshadows anyone standing too close to her.

And also Nico and the other girls as well.

You can make stupid fat jokes all you want but it's true. Nozomi actually developed as the show went on and we actually got to see her personality and her backstory. Her being hot as hell is just a bonus. Meanwhile, Eli has nothing going for her. And it's incredibly infuriating to see them grouped together.

>I can't come up with a good defense for Eli
>So I'll just spam fan art and act like it means something

Figures

>Nozomi is one of the most beloved characters in the cast
>Eli is one of the most hated
>They are depicted as a pair

This will never not be ironic

Even that shit Nico is better than this bitch

OP face it: no one cares about your shit raibu.

I want to sniff her little sister's armpits!

Is she really hated by nips?
I know they absolutely love Nozomi, specially recently for some reason.

who is this "we" you speak of.

Good defense for what?

For her being a "bitch" I wager.
That's hardly surprising. Weaklings such as otakus can't handle anything more threathing than moeblobs.

I can't believe Umi confessed her love to Kotori in that one episode, poor Honoka, no one will ever love her.

Not hated but she just isn't as popular as the others. They don't really care that much about her aside Nozomi / Eli pairing and Nanjo herself.

Eli is hated in Sup Forums (/vg/ as well). Japan doesn't hate her but doesn't care that much about her either.

eri fucking sucks and she doesn't even look russian. they should get rid of everyone except maki and nico so they can just have wild, wacky adventures with lots of laughs and maybe an explosion

But Maki was terrible and forced

shut up, nerd. don't you dare talk about maki like that

This. I watched LL for her and I was utterly disappointed.

That's funny, Eli was a bland moeblob when she joined the group. And a crappy one at that because Hanayo and Kotori did a better of that.

SHUT UP, NERD

Here is how it goes in Japan:

Maki, Nico, Kotori and recently Nozomi are the fan favorites

Umi and Rin are the "middle tier"

Eli, Hanayo and Honoka are the least popular girls

>hanayo had no development

did you watch the series

rin should be bottom too

Shut the fuck up Nico

Not really. She got decently popular after her personal episode in S2.

Her warming up to the group doesn't make her a moeblob, dumbass.

it wasn't even that good !!!!

i hate every singe one of you. maki and nico are the best. THE BEST

>pouting shit
>b-b-b-betsuni!
>LOL SANTA

Worst raibu and worst fanbase.

shut up, you fucking nerd

>Honoka
What the fuck?

I fucking love Eli.

I just want people to stop being so harsh with these two

You're all being fucking retarded. Japan doesn't like Eli because she's not a full-blooded Japanese, what with Nippon Banzai and all that shit, and to add insult to injury she's partly Russian.

They just don't find her as interesting as the other girls, that's really it.

>You can sleep easy knowing that the russian and her "successor" (dolphin girl) will always be the least popular girls

Always a good feeling

>why do we hate her again?

It's not "we", it's only one overly autistic fag with a hate boner for Eli so hard he will keep making LL threads just to shit on her and produce the illusion that his shitty opinion is somewhat popular.

>I can't come up with a good defense for Eli

OP was already defending her, what else does need to be added?

Nozomi is really being dragged down by Eli.

>when the other sides are people that likes girls that believes in Santa.

Hey hey, I don't hate Eli but you're going too far. You don't have to take your anger on Maki.

>Still thinking it's one person

You clearly haven't been to many LL threads

I love Eli!

>muh world class dancing
>you guys can't dance and are an embarrassment! let me choreograph it!

>has them hopping around in the middle of a road like dumbasses

I recently started reading the manga, and Eli's personality is totally different. She's the oneesan right from the beggining, she doesn't oppose to the club formation besides telling them the rules (need at least 5 people to form the club, 9 people to make the budget), she even helps them recruit other girls, has a boner for Honoka and the only thing she clashes about with the others is not wanting to join (to not put aside the Student Council responsabilities).

While I don't hate anime Eli, I wish she had more of that personality in the anime. Cool sis Eli is great.

Not only was she not supportive of Honoka and co. who were actively trying to save the school, but she was actively AGAINST them the whole time. She was always putting them down, always bitching, didn't provide an ounce of help at all in the beginning even though they have the same goal, and in the end she was not able to do anything by herself. Then when she finally joins the group, she feels like an entirely different yet forgetful character. Throughout the rest of the series, she was "just there" and didn't really play any major role. Not to say I hate her or anything though, but I do feel that the shitty writing gave her the short end of the stick. Regardless, Eli has a great character design and is probably the best singer of the group.

>those shitty comparisons
Fuck you OP.

Was her backstory that interesting? She's one of my favourites, but her story never moved me that much. She was lonely and insecure, and that's all? That's my backstory too, and it's boring as hell

Eli is living proof that if you can't develop your characters or actually give them a purpose in the cast, don't add them at all. And being a "good singer" doesn't justify shit. And her design is boring

Yeah, the manga is vastly different.

She's just as boring in the manga as she is in the latter part of the anime.

Why the writers so stupid? Why did they even think Eli qualified as passable? I know having to juggle nine girls is difficult but those writers did such an incredibly shit job with Eli that I have no idea what they were even thinking.

>watch Love Live for Nico
>She isn't a moe loli saying "Nico nico nii" everytime she can
>instead she is a bitch that gets bullied by the other members

Based Nico

Her design might be boring but I want to fug her the most.

>confronts Eli when she wanted to stop them from talking to the principal
>helps Rin with pushing Hanayo into the group
>is clever, talented, puts her all into helping the group but isn't avobe being silly
>will actually go into the trouble of keeping a chimney clean, because when she believes in something she puts all her love into it
>gets over her insecurities and gets character development

I won't step so low as to talk shit about the other girls, but Maki is the best by far. She's also the best tsundere in all anime, by virtue of being the only good tsundere in all anime.

Honestly I have basically forgotten all character development that was in the anime.

The only thing I remember now is their doujin personalities. And can I say, Eli has amazing (if not the best) doujins. So she's the best girl.

>avobe
Makifags everyone

Also because of the JAV

shut it grammar nazi

I just don't understand some of you guys. Why are some of you defending her so much? Nanjo doesn't justify shit. No, your NozoEli fan art doesn't either and for gods sake, don't use the "she makes me horny!" excuse either. I've seen hundreds of LL threads where Eli gets criticized for being boring, practically being a background character, being forgettable, etc. I've seen this be mentioned time and time again. How can you possibly defend a character like Eli?

JAV was proven wrong though.
>b-but they both have a nose and teeth!

Dont kid yourself

>he still thinks its fake

>a grammar mistake somehow makes my post wrong

Well I'm glad I'm a Makifag and not a mindless hater

>How can you possibly defend a character like Eli?

Read OP then, it doesn't talk about Nanjo or doujins

>clever, talented, puts her all into helping the group
That's literally all of them. Just go back to Sup Forums if you aren't actually gonna watch the show, Makifag.

piece of shit honknigger

Umi, Maki and Rin are better singers

>Maki
Pile is shit and can't sell anything solo because her voice is awful. Do some research.

Are we talking about the show or the seiyuus.
Either way Eli's actress is better.

OP has already been debunked in /vg/ and just came to cry over here. Forgetting that Eli isn't popular here either.

Nice try but it is a popular opinion

Eli isn't even the worst third year.

I want to kiss that slav.

she is though.

Why would I know or care about what /vg said?

>so why do we hate her again?

I don't. She has a lot of great doujjins.

This is my first time posting here

Because the opinion of a bunch of spergs is the objective truth apparently.

Half of them aren't clever and a third of them aren't talented at all. I can give you the last one.

Nico and Nozomi have far more going for them as characters than Eli ever did.

This. They are even hyping up Rina who will literally end up Ruby 2.0

I'll take Nico, but Nozomi?
>DUDE CARDS LMAO
>IMMA GRAB YOUR BOOBS
So interesting indeed.

>Eli
>not popular
You guys are fucking retarded
She's 4th most popular after Nico, Kotori and Maki.

Yeah, Nozomi is fatter and Nico is more of a bitch.

Nowadays, Nozomi is the fourth most popular but nice try

Shhh. If /vg/ keeps saying it people will believe it.

Nozomi still has more to her than Nico
>Nico nico nii lol

Nah, post some proof. Oh, wait you have none. She's won less amount of polls than Rin. And even her only redeeming quality is being sexualized but Eli still has more doujins.

Eli is still popular