British backpacker, 22...

British backpacker, 22, is killed by older Nepalese boyfriend she had recently met in 'murder-suicide' at their Sydney apartment

>The heartbroken parents of a British backpacker found dead in an horrific murder-suicide in Australia have paid tribute to her as 'a beautiful girl' who will be 'truly missed.'

>Tragic Amelia Blake, 22, died whilst fulfilling her dream of travelling the world before settling down to a career.

>Amelia, thought to be an ex graduate, had split up with her boyfriend in the UK to go travelling to Oz eight months ago, her neighbour revealed.

>She'd recently met a new Nepalese partner in Sydney who had become infatuated with her, apparently stalked her and demanded money from her. Work pals described him as a 'weirdo.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5285065/Shock-murderered-British-backpackers-family.html

This one really is sad. She was young and naive, and sounds like he may have taken advantage of that. She probably thought he was exotic. RIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yhHr_-SYjw&sns=fb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing of value was lost

NEPAL'D

TOLL = PAID
Fuck that disgusting slut.

he looks AtlantoMed, like a dark British Isles type. sneaky

HIMALAYAED

Why are British women so ugly?

She was cute. Could have done much better.

>She probably thought he was exotic.

>had split up with her boyfriend in the UK to go travelling
>to go travelling

Every time.

proved his point swiftly.

The fact you consider her cute is depressing as fuck

Lol. "Backpacker" I.e. she wanted to "see the world" (but not any of the smelly, brown, rapey bits, so she went to another white country) so she could ride the cock carousel and not be judged for it. Good riddance to that trash.

She looks like that one GoT actress

>had split up with her boyfriend in the UK to go travelling
So she broke up with him because she wanted to guilt-free ride the cock carousel the world over. What a dumb slut lol

She was though.

>la criatura islámica de las islas británicas

meh, nothing new here
>slut destroys relationship for the fuckinggs
>gets killed by her pounderlese fuckbuddy

the only one i feel sad for is the BF, even though shes the one getting sent to that brothel in the skies

/thread

She wanted that BAC(Big Aussie Cock)

are you blind?

Typical britbong

Boil the rice - Pay the price

What the fuck is wrong with women and fucking shithole countries?
My sisters goal at the moment is to 'Date the worlds mountain ranges'. Basically she is a Geologist and wants to date and have sex with a man from her 5 most preferred mountin ranges - Himalayas, Andes, Hengduan Mountains, Alps and the Mid Atlantic Ridge for which she wants to fuck a black american 'to represent the Atlantic slave trade'.

Its disgusting. She LITERALLY just wants to suck shithole cock. Her current boyfriend is Pakistani and he treats her like shit. I have seen him physically choke her once and she apologised to him because 'he is her big Everest'. fucking dumb cunt.

F

Why don't you bash that Paki and date her yourself?

This is almost Monty Python worthy. Just amazing.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

>shithole cock ?................THE FUCKING ALPS ?

Keep your slutty sister, after having Pakistani cock in her we dont want her anyway

>Not going full Gurkha on her

she made it all the way to Australia and started to date an Asian guy

lol are you joking pal?

> I have seen him physically choke her once and she apologised to him because 'he is her big Everest'. fucking dumb cunt.

so you are aware of physical and mental abuse yet this man is still breathing

and your sister is the dumb cunt?

What is wrong with these “backpacker” girls though. I had an friend whose sister went backpacking through Nepal and got pregnant by her tour guide who was already getting an arranged marriage.

Asians are the new Australians, didn't you know that

>misunderstanding in DNA evidence

lmao my mans played wayyyyy too much WoW

even if i hate all minorities, Gurkhas are allways fun

I keked sven

is that the quasimoto girl from game of thrones?

Happens all the time.
Girls are just fucking stupid in general no matter how "educated" they claim to be, they fall for the oldest tricks and have a permanent view of naivety.

Sometimes you have to defend yourself in another man's home user. Best of luck.

this

PEACEMAKER time desu

Kill him. Chop his fucking head off

I do have a special love for the tiny, blade wielding warriors.

Burn the coal

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

nice ending

Jesus Christ. Why haven't you honoured killed your sister lad?

my thoughts exactly.

At moments like this, I'm glad my father was slightly racist and I and my sisters grew up with a slight distrust of non-whites.

This could be a movie

Wow, what a great story.

FPBP as ever

Why haven't you slugged her in the face yet
What is this faggotry
Don't you care about your sister
For fuck's sake bait up the ass
Bait everywhere
But this one's good

>AtlantoMed
>Amelia Blake
Thats an (((anglo))) through and through
Nothing of value was lost

>>Tragic Amelia Blake, 22, died whilst fulfilling her dream of travelling the world before settling down to a career.

What's there to see? the Yids have made everywhere the same 3rd world shithole? oh i simply must go and see Paris, New York and Melbourne before i start my career.

Good on him

Climb the Himalaya, Die In Straya

>I have seen him physically choke her once
>didn't break your foot so far up his ass he'd be spitting toe nails
You're a complete failure of a man, user.

I’m pretty sure he was talking about the guy.

why do women want to fuck brown men?

It makes no sense

Mtv and other media aimed at teens has conditioned them to.

Remember Fifty Shades of Gray: fastest selling novel in history, right at the peak of outraged radical feminism. Coincidence? I think not.

We live in an age of radical equality, yet 50 Shades of Grey is the fastest selling novel and feminists side with Islam who dominates their women.

Western man is a weak, a softie, raised increasingly by single mothers, infused with estrogen-like chemicals (e.g., PBA), afraid of and cornered by draconian anti-men family laws, and harsh school and workplace anti-harassment policies. Men of the West did it to themselves. They put women on pedestal so high, they cannot reach to them now.

Women instinctively contempt weak, unconfident men. They are instinctively attracted to sexually vigorous, confident, mysterious, forceful men. Look how well the sado-maso novels like “Fifty Shades of Gray” sell, or even at marriage and fatherhood statistics of death row inmates.
Women are masochistic and like men that do not ask. They are instinctively excited by prospect of Islamic men coercing them into reproduction.

Women contempt soft men, because it is a genetic dead-end.
For example in relationship/marriage, the woman challenges the men with a possibility, or actual cheating.

If he fails to detect or react to this, she is to contempt him, limits his sexual access to her, while it seems okay to her to use his resources to raise offspring of a “better”, seed-spreader men.

Such a cheated upon, unaware man is, in her instinctual mind, a genetic dead-end, because his sons would be just like him – cheated and taken advantage of, offering her no passage of her genes.

The West is doomed. They would need to control their women, and this seem unlikely to happen.

>she wanted to "see the world" (but not any of the smelly, brown, rapey bits, so she went to another white country

The irony.

that guy looks 48, not 33

s-s-sorry mcmerican

good story user, the twist is she was gonna get blacked either way

Alternatively, western men need to become just that bit more dominant, aggressive and violent than muslims.
That's what they're shittesting us for nonstop.

Betray my tribe, no fuks given.

>She was young and naive
>22 years old

True.

>go on holiday to sweden
>get off plane get raped by "natural born swede"
>go to police to report rape
>get stoned for being a racist

Climb the summit, take the plummet

Everything in Australia wants to kill you.

Cunt should have known that.

Have a girl like this on Facebook, she recently posted this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0yhHr_-SYjw&sns=fb

She's basically just been fucking bare dudes during her trip and making it out like some spiritual experience. I knew her in school and she was one of the fakest, most shallow people there too.

You're a fucking faggot and an embarrassment to men you cuck turd

> (OP)
>>She was young and naive
years old

Adulthood comes at >24 these days.

Looks like this chap is her latest toy, I wonder if he knows about the bare cock she sucked back at home.

And died in one living her tolerant wetdream lol. Cunt probably was pro rapefugee too because of "muh cultures and muh food" so fuck her.

From the other accounts it sounds like he had obvious issues that everyone else saw, she probably thought she was different and could ‘change’ him.

Hot.

That was irritating to watch. I used to live in Bali, shes a typical"going to se asia to find myself" trash, meanwhile goes to all the tourist zones -_-

fuckin kek

Nipplese

When you're incel just remember, things could always be worse. You could be so thirsty you stalk a THOT and kys.

come on man, it's a girl traveling. of course it's for taking pictures for her social media.

>dating a guy that much older than you
you're a dumb cunt and I don't feel sorry for you. only creeps try to date girls that much younger than them.

Avoid girls who "travel before settling down on a career" like a plague

not bad, have a (You)

Why is your sister openly discussing this with you?

If you're 33 and dating a girl 1 day over the age of 26, you're a loser.

add the Christy Mack one side of hair shaved shit that became a fad a couple years back.

or you're a level-headed adult. Or should we go back to the days of grown men marrying and fucking 14 year olds?

How is 20's even remotely close to 14 year olds? Attractive successful men always date younger.

But she got Gurkha'ed. Also, that guy ain't Nepalese. He looks like a spic.

Most Nepalese look like spics or poos. Only the ones from the tribal castes (such as the ones that make up the Gurkhas) look like East Asians. They’re the based ones that put Nepal on the map, thus the ones everyone is most familiar with.

literal 6/10

Please tell me this is fake.

Okay but she’s not ugly.