His name is Lupin and it's pronounced as Lu-pahn...

His name is Lupin and it's pronounced as Lu-pahn. If you pronounce it in any other way then you've been saying it incorrectly.

Loo-pen.l

Found the italian.

Just got this today.
Feels good man

what the fuck is on your hand? Did you make a fingerless glove made out of cheap cut up carpet?

I'm from the country that created Arsène Lupin, so I don't have to pronounce some kind of Japanese approximation of his name.

>Did you make a fingerless glove made out of cheap cut up carpet?
That's exactly what I did actually.

>I'm from the country that created Arsène Lupin
Okay
>so I don't have to pronounce some kind of Japanese approximation of his name.
You must be retarded then because that IS the French pronunciation. The Japanese call him Rupan.

It's called being poor, user.

I want this more than anything. Don't care much for Lupin dressed as the amateur magic thief from Detective Conan.

>the amateur magic thief from Detective Conan.
Woooooooooow!
Take that back!

Loop-in

He is though.. At least compared to Lupin.
Don't be a retard. When have you ever watched Lupin and see anyone in the show call him loopin?

Are you seriously implying that the Japanese can properly pronounce foreign names?

Loopy-doop a-doop-a-doop, may I have more of your poop?

They can and they have. Even in the original theme for Green jacket the singer pronounced his name as Lupahn rather than Rupan. Not once did they ever call him Loopin.

So he pronounced the L correctly, but still fucked up the in.

There is no "in" when you pronounce Lupin. That is not the proper way. .

And all you're basing that off of is the incorrect Japanese pronunciation.

No i'm basing it on the French pronunciation since Aresene Lupin is a French character and that is how his name is pronounced. Are you not reading the thread?

He's a nice man

yeah he smiles.

So...any manga scans?

I fucking wish.

>cardboard box
>blanket
>bag of weed
>fingerless glove
What poor kid did you mug it from, you fucking hobo?

Maybe he's a hobo.

Just finished the Goemon movie. Pretty good, I enjoyed it a lot even if there wasn't a lot going on during the middle of the movie. The injuries sustained the last battle, jesus those looked painful.

subs are out? I'm waiting for a NA release so I can buy it and then watch it. It's what I did with Jigen's Gravestone and it was worth the wait.

Well subs are out yes, but it's amateur stuff. It's not really the best translation, pretty rough really, but you definitely know whats going on. I just couldn't wait. The animation is really just incredible. Also there's a part where Goemon is out on the ocean and the 3D work for the waves was excellent.

you mean this?

That's one big shark.

Dang, it's really hard to keep a Lupin thread alive around here. I wonder why that is?

No waifu wars.

I know we often discuss which jacket is the best, but how about we talk about something different this thread? In your opinion, which makes a better lunch: a hotdog or a hambarg?

corndogs are also a choice because why not, they're part of the sign too

Hambarg obviously.

>hambarg
>not corndog