Would you guys consider Zero no tsukaima to be a mainstream or well known anime...

Would you guys consider Zero no tsukaima to be a mainstream or well known anime? Long argued between my friend and I and i'd like some unbiased opinion.

How mainstream are we talking here? It's probably too obscure for normies, but as an entry-level series it's probably fairly well known among anime fans.

mainstream like, people obsess over it and when you think about anime you think of it... i didn't think so, i just thought it was just out there

being the first season #80 popularity on MyAnimeList and just assuming that MAL is a diverse sample we can say that anyone who has seen 80 shows should know it. And I am still counting everything on MAL not just franchises.

Not mainstream. Yes, it is well known.

Adding to my first assumption I would conclude it is definitely not a normie show tough, due that it has already 10 years and the youngins/newfags won't get dragged onto it by it's recent popularity. although everyone that is fairly into anime would know it.

I think we consider it to be fucking garbage

Also Queen is best girl

I've watched hundreds of anime and been here for a while, and I only just noticed it around a year ago. No offense, but it's honestly not very good, you can tell its old and it didn't age well.

I unironically believe that Louise was the best girl from ZnT. The only reason she looked like a super aggressive bitch 24/7 is because Saito kept acting retarded 24/7.
I am not wrong and my opinion is objective.

Louise is recognizable, that's about it

>it didn't age well
In all honesty, it aged perfectly since most of the shit airing now is similar enough to it.

No.

Yes, I have several normie friends that saw it, and I am on a country with low level anime exposition at best.

It is very entry level

How old are them?

20 something.

It's only remembered for having a shitty tsundere voiced by meme seyuu like Shakugan no Shana

Also, it might be worth mentioning they didn't even know it was based on a novel, they clearly didn't read the novel, and that they don't know why no new season ever came out nor cared enough to check, even though they told me they liked it, which is perfectly normal I guess.

It's somehow known with my anime viewers friends. Between normies it's totally unknown.

I'm with this guy , it didn't age as better as I thought it would. It was pretty big in his days

Didn't the author catch the japanese cold?

Not sure if that's what you are asking, as Japanese cold can knock you out of commission for years, but he died. He went through a surgery and didn't survive. Sad times, even if you weren't a Zero no Tsukaima fan.

1) Normies would never know it.
2) Newer anime fans won't know it.
3) Older anime fans will almost certainly know it, I think it was one of the earlier LN/isekai anime.

It was fairly mainstream when it aired and for a bit afterward, but it's been too long now.

I enjoyed the first two seasons when I watched them way back when I was first getting into anime but the other two seasons I watched as they aired weren't even close to as good.

He got cancer from how terrible of a character Louise is.

I don't like Louise, she is very violent.
I don't like Saito, he is very unfaithful even after getting a waifu.
It was always trying to be a harem without much of the benefits of one.

>3) Older anime fans will almost certainly know it, I think it was one of the earlier LN/isekai anime.
It also aired during the middle of the Kugimya phase.

Reminder that author died via divine retribution for creating trash. At some point god gets tired of the shit and will smite you down.

I agree completely. This show was really stupid.