twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/953403378138337280
twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/954904261976117248
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165498804375552
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/954199847673868288
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

RELEASE THE UFO FILES

i sort-of what this on a t-shirt

strawpoll.me/14895166

Poll on the nuclear option

Reminder that the media has framed the shutdown perfectly. Anybody who is on the fence will see this as bad for Trump, and anybody who already hates Trump will be emboldened by this. Trump has made the right move, but for not it'll hurt

I was at a bar last night and there was this woman who looked just like Kellyanne Conway. Holy fuck she was hot.

Guys what's this about evil republicans letting CHIP funding expire to use it as leverage? Is it the kike media being dishonest as usual?

>strawpoll
Go datamine somewhere else, CIA.

>racist retards resort to violence immediately
real men battle with their minds and words.

>No wait until gibs are suppose to go out so we can get a chimpout option

Reminder that we got the last day of friendlies today on smashcast

It's significant cause the second match of the day(In about 2 hours) is the /new/ derby. We're playing against Sup Forums. In case you don't know, they're /bant/ 1.0, and they're responsible for most of the cuck/goblin posting around here, will make my weekend if we can beat these eurocucks

I mean we might as well the Democrats will be going nuclear as soon as they get power again anyways, these are people campaigning on impeaching the president for no reason, can we really call them "respected colleagues?"

It’s not the CIA user. They don’t have to resort to that. They can easily see anyone who has visited this threads URL.

>I saw a gal last night who looked like a combination of the crypt keeper and horseface

You must have been a degenerate fucking drunk stumbling around in your beer goggles

Sure thing retard

You are ONLY allowed to Advance in the US military(and probably Canada too) if you spout the correct marxist opinions

There is a reason that both blacks & spics are significantly overrepresented in the military

But hey time for morning PT then your SHARP training

>Reps want to pass clean CR that also includes CHIP extension
>Dems insert DACA into the debate and refuse to pass CR without it
Yeah, classic kikery

Who /sickwithheadachecoughingandadesiretodie/ here

Not a single person has jumped to Trump's aide that wasn't already treated as directly at fault for this crisis. In the end when dems fold, which they will, Trump will come out looking like candy. But until then, he's going to have to take the hit for his team

Be nice to our glow in the dark niggers, they worked very hard to stump trump this time

Fucking dammit now normie faggots are pissed off at drumpf
>soft coup

Thanks for baking

Who has the better of this argument?

Chicken noodle soup and 7up user.

Glow in the dark CIAniggers already know what you think

I doubt minorities are overrepresented, but if they are its because the military is the best bet for a person with a shit childhood

even the new york times admits the shut down is because of democrats.

Got a link to the live match fren?
I deleted my bookmark.

Why 7up?

I've got the last bit.

I never get sick but sorry you are. Get better, brother

MEMO WHEN

#MyBordersMyChoice
newsweek.com already wrote an article condemning the poster campaign:
newsweek.com/alt-right-neo-nazis-targeting-anniversary-womens-march-785958

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

Twitter is censoring the trending of the hashtag:
twitter.com/PolNewsupdates/status/953298630596808704

Wix.com deleted the previous website with no notice after ~100K views:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

so has Jack Posobiec:
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408

so has Peter Sweden:
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568

so has LA Werewolf:
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E

so has The Golden one:
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/953403378138337280

and Millennial Woes:
twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/954904261976117248

and Tara McCarthy:
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165498804375552

and even David Duke:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/954199847673868288

and it has been onthe front page of T_D 4 times, stickied once by mods:
Front page of r/The_Donald (7.9K upvotes, 14 Jan 2018, stickied by mods)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7q9xwc/mybordersmychoice_no_means_no_8_days_left_before/
Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

can't link it here, just go on smashcast and look up 4chn cup

Trump if you're reading this, you should start calling Democrats terrorists who are holding our children and military hostage

>meanwhile the world is laughing at how pathetic the republican party has made america
The world is afraid. The EU passed a law to literally jail anyone who looks at Trump's campaign website. Holy shit they stopped laughing a year ago. We are well beyond that stage.

>anyone who caves deserves a primary challenge
This guy gets it. Justice Democrats all the way. D&C them to death. Remember folks, Bernie would have won!

People know the Dems are to blame.

They say 'draft dodger', but Trump never technically dodged it. He gave his reasoning for not want to fight, like many other people did.

Just a /desiretodie/ here, no other symptoms.

Because it's what moms give their sick kids.

People don't like traitors more than they don't like rich people

It'll make you feel better. It's good for sore throat and upset stomach. Goes well with the chicken noodle too.

I wish they would just try a little bit harder to come up with something new.
Their shit is really stale.

I hope to god that this memo has serious, bombshell shit in it otherwise I'm gonna be very disappointed. Every couple of weeks a bunch of LARPfags on Sup Forums and twitter hype up an event that either doesn't happen or is totally irrelevant when it does. I just want Hillary behind bars, is that too much to ask?

3 or 4 weeks.

The draft dodging argument is complete bullshit because almost anyone who uses it would have done the same.

Give it time, my friend

>I never get sick
I wish I was like that. My sister is the same. My entire family gets sick on vacation, but she goes to fucking Africa and avoids the flu
She has literally never been sick

>thinking about wearing one of these bad boys on the subway tomorrow

You opinion, /ptg/ ?

So never?

As with the tax reform bill as more and more Americans learn how their government actually works over the next few days/weeks they will increasingly blame the Democrats.

The Democratic strategy works entirely on assuming people are ignorant.

Unironically Tammy Duck has the high ground here. That bitch lost her legs in Iraq.
She's still an insufferable cunt, though.

Gay

Yeah same
The rest is a recent development

Probably ffs

Needs another 8

>I just want The Cunt behind bars

Here's a better idea, fag: Why doesn't The Cunt just fucking die already?

Same thing with that fucking harridan Pelosi

according to all the statistics I could find they aren't, pic related.

I don't recall Democrats having this problem with Bill.

>posobiec
>D duke
Man, im sad i can't be part of this list of winners.

Leather jackets are always cool to wear year round, what's the significance of this one?

now that the dust has settled, do you think 'shitholegate' helped or hurt Trump? I think it helped him. people don't want low IQ third worlders flooding into their countries. and the media looked fucking insane, especially CNN.

Look friend, I like the nuclear option as much as the next guy, but it will take just ONE Demoshit Congress and/or Presidency to toast the country with it, unless something like voter ID laws are first thing passed

Its humiliating if she's behind bars. If she's executed it should be public.

You know the other benefit of going nuclear is that we could fund the wall, end chain migration, and switch to merit-based immigration with no compromise on DACA. I don't know why they don't do this... they'd just need a few sweeteners (like on DACA) to get a few Democrats and bam you'd have a full budget and everything Trump wanted.

Right now we can't even pass a budget because Democrats want 11 million illegals amnestied

Leaf btfo
Leftist literally argued Africa wasn't a shithole
Trump won

Schlichter is ex army.

This time it's not just e-celebs and larpers so I have some hope.

Good, fuck em. Stand your ground, this will backfire on them big time in the midterms

What is the memo? I have no idea what it is

Because she'd die a hero and marter.
She needs to be publicly destroyed.

? There is no way in hell you could get all 51 Republicans to vote right wing

So just don't lose then. We could pass national voter ID without the filibuster as well

>members of Congress
>larpers

>unless something like voter ID laws are first thing passed
That'd be easy to do if we didn't need 60 votes while dealing with the most retarded batch of Democrats in the history of the party
But oh well, maybe Republicans will make enough gains in midterms to do it.

I think it did fuck all. Changed nobody's opinion, apart from some boomer fags who are gonna die soon anyway.

>implying they even have votes for that
Remember goyim, restricting legal immigration is contrary to (((our values)))
t. McCain, Flake, Graham, etc

Well done lad. The fire rises.
Much better than iotbw.
Much more inclusive.

Yeah, and they never acknowledge that Trump had one of the highest possible draft numbers too while at it. He had 360 out of 365 from what I recall.

The problem is Flake, McCain, Corker, and Graham. ESPECIALLY Flake who is such a fucking RINO that he bragged about donating to the Democrats.

Going nuclear is only safe if you can guarantee that you'll hold 50+ seats in the senate for ever and ever. That means a long-term strategy of mass deportations and voter ID.

Democrats won't go nuclear as soon as they get power. However, if the Republicans use it for this, then Dems will use it once they're in control. This is why neither side really wants to do it for legislation like this.They know it'll blow up in their face once the parties flip.

The last time I checked military demographics was like 2012 and at that time 69% of the military was white while only 63% of the population was white. Whites are overrepresented when you consider that the military specifically goes to ghettos and other shitholes to try and get poorfags to die for their country, additionally the military recruits foreigners with the promise of citizenship if only they prepare for the possibility of dying before they get it. Change it so the military adopts some basic standards and stops handing out gibs to foreigners and the military would easily shift towards over 80% white.

Shitskins simply refuse to serve, even with the promise of gibs.

No kidding, I mean look at those pics of the "women's" march from last thread.
They're unironically wishing their vaginas were regulated as hard as guns are.

This

AWOO~

Be nice, faggot.

yeah, and he was JAG. Army lawyers get a tiny bit more credit than civvies, but not much more.

Its info from the house intelligence committee concerning FISA abuses of power including spying on the Trump camp in 2016

>woman joins military
>turns out she's unsuited for combat duty
>gets horribly injured as a result
>"feel sorry for me"

"No"

>the state of the Episcopal church

The chance of dying in the military is slim

Yeah it's really weird. I've never even had an earache before while my brother got them constantly when we were young
The David Puddy 8ball jacket?!

>Women marching in liberal cities and states that didn't even vote for Trump trying to be as vulgar as they possibly can, blaming it on what Trump has said and done
>Screaming about how they should be proud of abortions and how the government should fuck off with their anti-abortion message, with the exception of paying for it
>Everyone posing for photos for facebook and likes

the absolute state of the left is astounding to me, if only there could have been a truck of peace in this country

Hillary probably isn't directly named, since only congressmen have gotten to read it only trust direct quotes from them until it's released. I know Gaetz named Rosenstein and Strzok as being implicated, but anything else is just speculation/larping.

holy fuck you're a retard

A tl;dr Nunes wrote for congress based on all the top secret info he got for his investigation. Reps have been freaking out about it on twitter, while dems are trying to frame it as a nothingburger before the public has even seen the contents.

I know that its not just typical larpers, that's why I hope this time is different