Are disabled white people allowed into the ethnostate?

Are disabled white people allowed into the ethnostate?

Half of the posters advocating for an ethnostate are mentally-disabled autists.

Bump

no,but they should be allowed in ethanol

Yes but they must be sterilized.

But we need more autism. People with autism are immune to social pressure so that means they are unable to be brainwashed.

For society to evolve, those who were unfortunate enough to be born with certain disabilities or genetic diseases should not be allowed to procreate, the killing part I have no idea, some diseases like MS actually kills the individual in a matter of time so assisted suicide could be an option.

People disabled from birth should be euthanized. Life is hard enough already, allowing these people to exist is just cruel.

If the disability does happen after birth, it should either be up to the state to help support or euthanize the individual on their own decision.

Aren’t most advocates of an ethnic state disabled?

Sterilize and off to monasteries to work for the church for peanuts.

That will be determined on the Day of the Stairs.

Only if they wear full Nazi SS uniforms while in their scooters or wheelchairs

We can make up backstories for them and everything

>How dare you question Herr Kripple! He gave everything for the ideal and you would do well not to question his loyalty and dedication again

>tfw you purposely design a single step outside the entrance of your building to low key keep these troublemakers out so you don't need to cater to their every demand

Looks like a fat disabled Destiny. So just Destiny.

No if they cant keep up.
Nature is cruel but effective

No, but they should forced to breed with Jewish women

If they're not mentally retarded, sure. Euthanasia should be available to them though.

They are allowed, but not allow to give birth to more disabled ones.

What happened to Patton Oswalt?

I am autistic and I don't want to procreate.

No, this is a better idea