Matteo Salvini - Thread

What's your opinion about Matteo Salvini, Sup Forums ?

bad but at least it's something

i like salvini, i want him to win, i hope he can stop the nigger problem in italy, also flat tax

/ourguy/

he never worked before. He achieved nothing before. Now he is doing politics.... guess what he'll achieve.

>grillino di merda
Io voterò lega sicuramente. RUSPA

Just like said, he is the best option we have right now. I know that user and I are not alone in thinking that, which is why he will win

He is a moron (not that others are that better) and he runs in a coalition that has contradicting points: pro-euro and against it, flat 15% and 23%, no Europe and yes Europe and so forth.
Plus, in all honestly, Lega Nord is like all other parties: stealing shit.

KEK, white trash.

oh, the berlusconi new dog?

i say this:
i'll vote for Lega because of Borghi and not for him.

Salvini is the only hope we still have left. Others are shit or don't have enough support like Meloni and CPI.

true

Well... he chosed Borghi.
Btw almost the same here.

PS: Guys, do you remember the lotr memes about migration? Translate them and put them on twitter and fb

'white trash' is an amer*can term for inbred rednecks in the south
there is no such thing as white trash in europe.

On immigration he has good ideas but on economy he is a retard... he wants to give free stuf with 15% flat tax.

Also remember that with bossi and maroni they stole 40.000.000 euros

Salvini is a retard, but he's also our only hope

>stole 40.000.000 euros
Less than any other parties then, even more honest than grillini

FUCKING THISOnly a piddino di merda will ever talk about that. There was a cleansing and a revolution in that party. Bossi and Maroni were kicked out in a very gentle way.

I hate PD & M5S niggers

retard

Ditemi chi devo votare non ho autonomia decisionale

Sharing Govern with Berlusconi since 1994 and despite that show to the people as new force incoming.
Racist & patetic liar
(i hate PD, M5S, CenterDx i hate everyboby)
then go to vote is a no sense without a sovrain money, 'cause true governement is @Bruxelles

topolino

Ti piacciono le ruspe? In ogni caso vota la squadra vincente

>then go to vote is a no sense without a sovrain money, 'cause true governement is @Bruxelles
True, all the more reason to vote Lega

At least show your mutt flag while you chat shit

Salvini is a good goy, vote CPI

don't waste your fuckin vote for CPI, vote LEGA

not going to waste my vote only because a fucking jew said to vote for CPI

i think borghi is a jew, rothshild puppet.

this.
salvini want also to BAN SOROS FROM ITALY

Terrone reporting for LEGA.

Me too, siciliano for LEGA.

Sicily? I heard he got pretty popular there, good to know you're still right wing down there. Keep up the good work raga.

He had the balls to say that the white race needed to be protected from the invading horde and had a based negro soft-pilling the press about the fact races are different.

He needs to win.

Askenazi Jew here, will vote PD/M5s.

We are not whites, we are mediterranean dammit, associating ourselves with the "white" race is gonna make us targets from leftards around the globe.

He wants to btfo (((Soros))).
Good luck mr. Salvini!

Every single sicilian that i know is voting Salvini, my whole family either.
we have absolutely clean our beautiful divine country for this nigger shitskin scum. salvini is the savior. tutti i meridionali che leggono votino lega o siete dei poveri ritardati.

we are the fuckin Romans, daily reminder.

Fantastic, I always knew Sicilians were great people, your posts prove so.

MUCH better!

I'm the only from Napoli here?

Neapolitan brother, vote LEGA.
make naples great again.
la zona della stazione centrale di napoli è sommersa dai negri, allucinante. ripulite quella meravigliosa città di dio da questa feccia umana negra.

>padania green id
>trips
nice
are you the guy with the parents that fell for the better weather and thus was born in the worst city possible?

Remove baby gangs.

make the roman empire great again.brother.

Salvini has a good heart and generally the right ideas but he is a moron and typical italian politician who would be no one without political career. He would like to be Trump but lacks most of his abilities.

Still rooting for Silvios coalition, of course.

>go all ruspaaa on rapefugees
>go all Duce on mafia
>cut taxes
>cut parasitical government bureaucracy

Maybe Italy has hope.

kitammuorti are not enough for stop them :\

good to know that i'm not the only lega voter here.

hmm...

>Maybe
Surely better than your shithole, cuck.

>make fun of Germany
>get stabbed by terroni babygang
>get immersed in garbage piles all over city
>get robbed by gypsies
>get raped by kangz

Exactly, allying with the eternal kraut during WW2 was our biggest mistake.

>make fun of Italy
>get raped by arabs
>get raped by niggers
>get raped by turks
>get cucked by the three
Rinse and repeat.

Please, the german said the truth. No need to harass. Anyway he is our only hope , along with Meloni. And Meloni is what I'm going to vote.

your time is over Merkel.
Pack your shit and fuck off with your buddy Jean-Claude "Booze" Juncker

Actually no. In Germany self defense is legal.

Germany died long time ago..

I forgot to post this meme

>get stabbed by terroni babygang

yes, here in italy 10yo kids are stabbing and beating niggers and shitskin on daily basis, we are a tough race.
in your country everyday a women get gangraped by syrians while you germans watch the scene.
here niggers lives under psychoterror and fear every hour of their life.
we actually kill niggers.

Meloni is very based. She calls out Soros and the M5S clowns. Nationalism is what Italy needs, not muh padania.

Fuck him, cucks like him are as welcome as the immigrants... in the ovens.

In Germany, being a cuck is the natural state of man.

You're right about that.

salvini pepe! rare!

100% this. Germans are just a bunch of soyboys who like to take it in the ass.

>usa termini in un contesto in cui non hanno senso perche gli hanno fatto il lavaggio del cervello ONLINE
cazzo che sfigato

Wow, that's like really hardcore, man. The nigs are so afraid that they beat up journalists on live TV, when they disturb their open drug dealing or nocturnal camps at the main station.

This coming from the extreme cuck.

Neapolitan brother here!

2 months ago, algerian suspected to harissing an italian women found cutted in pieces and burned alive in a dumpster near naples
5 years ago, calabria, locals shoot with guns and rifles on nigger immigrats, all niggers escape the day after from the region of calabria feriang to be murdered.
6 years ago, castel volturno, the african massacre, 7 nigerians shot to death.
everyday, niggers bullied, beaten, shooted by kids in the streets in every region. racial aggressions.
yes, we are the only nation in europe where a nigger will be always a nigger.
you are just a bunch of faggots.

We're all Terroni here? Much interesting...

@german (no yous)
>implying /ourguy/ doesn't call out soros every day
kikebook /salviniofficial/videos/10155399265928155/

great vote Lega. brother.

>inb4 Germans have only news about males dressing as women in order to get assfucked by niggers

Least worst option. Will most likely vote for him

>german flag on Sup Forums
>everyone thinks I'm a leftist somehow

Damn, how much our reputation changed.

Terroni are much more right wing than you may think.

isn’t lega the faggot nordic larpers from (((padania))) that hate anything south of tuscany??

Terroni are like 90% right wing.

C'est la vie.

It was before, now it changed with Salvini in order to unite all Italians from all corners against the immigrants.

who will bring us back to our empire??? north south west east

It will begin with Rome!

They changed to Lega Nord to just Lega

That's all fine but the southern border is still open, Sorors NGOs are still free to get invadors into Europe, leftists cucks are still unrightfully in power since Silvio was removed by globalists and the law persecutes people who defend themselves from criminals.

You need to vote real right wing parties and not retarded clown populist Grillo.

l'ultimo comunista in sicilia lo hanno incatenato sui binari del treno. il caro peppino. ahaha

We don't need a kraut to tell us what do. Worry about your country first.

Full of shit and won't do a single thing he promised as he'll be too busy sucking nonno Silvio's cock

I can see why normies would retarded to the point of voting him, but the fact that some people in Sup Forums actually buy his bullshit absolutely fucking baffles me

To clarify, I'll vote lega just because they had the balls to openly say that there is a treath to the white race. I doubt they can do much, but at least they have the stomach to mention taboo topics

yes, you're right on this.
Salvini has already said he will ban Soros and the OSF from the country. don't worry, no more monkeys from our borders.

Because Nord is full of leftist from "Centri Sociali". We're the only hope !