Is this the single worst character in anime history?

Is this the single worst character in anime history?

He's definitely down there. Naruto would be a lot better if the narrative hadn't bent over backwards to present Sasuke as a tragic, redeemable anti-hero.

Yeah. Sorry.

I can't think of anyone worse, that we're supposed to think is cool, and then sympathize with.

That's not sakura

right series, wrong character

No

I find it hard to believe an adult man created such a 14 year old angst ridden bait character

The only good characters in the whole series are might guy and rock lee. Everyone else is complete trash.

In my opinion, Itachi is the single worst character in anime history. He was even a bigger douche than Sasuke, and was shoved down our throats as if he were a saint.

worst MC is any of the top 20 all-timer selling shonens at least, in a field littered with pretty fucking weak competition.

>having wrong opinions

>Is this the single worst character in anime history?
There have been worse.

Sasuke's motivations made sense at least until he wanted to kill the 5 kage

FT is a worse series with horribly shit writing, but I stand by my opinion that Luffy's an even worse MC than Natsu.

> however that little fuck from BC has the chance to dethrone all of them

You're all wrong

I don't get it

you have some great characters in there

up your game, faggot.

/thread?

Nah that's Kirito

Take my boy Favaro out of there NOW

but this guy, we're supposed to hate. he's vermin, but he was written to be traitorous vermin. a character that accomplished his goal in the narrative

we're supposed to love sasuke as this tragic fallen angel. but sasuke is pure garbage

Natsu is the coolest shonen protagonist since Yusuke.

Isn't Sasuke popular in Japan though? I haven't seen a weeaboo dress as Sasuke for a long time thankfully, no idea how popular he actually is. I know he came second in the last popularity poll.

Fedora-Weeabos love edgy characters

nope that is not kirito

Some shitty ones to. Its like he just picked them at random.

>Is this the single worst character in anime history?
Do you remember me?

Even as a stupid middle schooler I still thought Sasuke was absolute shit. Everything about him, his personality, and his role in the plot are just awful.

Why is Okabe and Subaru there?

That's not his saint Gary Stu-ish brother but Sauce is shit tier too

He was forced to by his higher-ups.

Taiga was supposed to be a bitch though.

Mako & Papika are great characters

>Papika
HAHAHA

Name one thing wrong with Luffy

The middle column doesn't belong.

blue hair is by far worse

She is.

>muh power of friendship

That's common among shonen protagonists but that doesn't make it any less shitty.

Ami was perfect for Ryuuji, it's a shame he couldn't understand that

He isn't even the worst character in Naruto let alone anime history

This I miss part 1 Itachi

Luffy and Natsu can be annoying. Enough to turn off potential fans from returning. Luffy never shuts the fuck up about being the pirate king, natsu has a wacky motion sickness quirk that was never funny and muh power of friendship that let's him steal the spotlight and defeat everything

But Sasuke is aggressively unlikable. He starts out as an asshole, becomes a bigger asshole, and we're supposed to like him. Also, he's a bigger spotlight stealer than natsu and luffy combined. When Sasuke isn't on screen, other characters are always wondering, "Where's Sasuke?"

kishimoto failed completely in what he set out to do with sasuke

joke's on you. Wikipedia still lists it in ~22nd best selling shonen slot and would have to climb over FMA and Baki to qualify.

no people hate sasauke for no reason

what's wrong taking revenge against the poeple who ruined his life?

It was after his fight with Itachi that his character went to shit

I even had Itachi posters back then. Has any character ever been ruined by plot like he was?

hahaha

no

It's a tough pick between this little shit and Juno, since Juno is just a poor man's Sasuke.

I liked favaro

Yeah... sorry

how unhappy are you

not even worst in his series. Him being the worst is a huge meme

The worse character in history is either Kirito(SAO) or Makoto(nice boat).
Those are the ones who would clash for the number one spot I think.

erza

Actually he is one of the best. Dare i say, he is even better than Vegeta, that is so loved. His motivations are always clear, you can totally get where he is coming from, what led up to him being the way he is. Not some "i want to get stronger than Kakarot" shit.

This guy

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Clear Note? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Base form Clear note. I’m not talking about Second form clear note with the power of Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo. Hell, I’m not even talking about 100% Final form clear note with both Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo and Shin Kuria Seunousu Zarefedoora's powers absorbed. I'm talking about Shin Kuria Seunousu possessed complete form Clear Note with the Vino supplying unlimited heart power and even then his power being cut in half via the magical protective barrier around him that still managed to beat the Dufort Answer talker trained Gash and Brago with their True final form Bao Zakeruga and Shin Baberuga Gravidon.

Definitely one of the worst.