Shingeki no Kyojin

Why was Frieda such a shit?

>Grisha is from tumblr.
Though you were nazi to the bones.

ArM is love.

I want to cum so hard down Hisu's throat in the morning that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

BRAYH a best.

Grisha is a ymirfag
offcourse he's from tumblr

Endgame right here, brothers.

Endgame

whose hand is she holding?

This

Today I will remind them.

No idea, saved the picture to my phone awhile ago.

who'll join the harem next?

Eren's.

RE alliance soon.

fresh oc

She was mindraped by first king's hivemind. Shit cant be helped

Many shingeki pics are from tumblr , just see last thread. /snk/ itself was tumblrshit since a while newfriend

Me too.

King Fritz was the 145th king and heir to the founding titan. Curse of Ymir kills after 13 years meaning another person takes over.
145 x 13 = 1885
King Fritz escaped to Paradis 107 years ago. Ch. 2.
1885+107=1992
This marks the prologue when BAR smashed the walls.
5 years of training in the 104th = 1997.

Adding in the time spent in story , 3 years , to the recent timeskip you get to 2000. !!

>Definitely not getting a full adaptation, no way. As for it getting another season after this, maybe, who knows. People were shitting on last weeks episode for being boring, Uprising would probably make everyone drop it.

I might be in a minority here, but i really enjoyed the uprising arc, sure - it started off slow, but after Glorious Kenny enters the picture after ten or so chapters, it takes off at full speed and doesn't stop until the end.

Good direction, sound design and some re-pacing would make it much more than serviceable. I mean, you can't have titan fights every chapter/episode, the main reason it was such a chore for some was the monthly schedule that made it take forever to take off.

What does it mean, Sup Forums?

>!!
>You again.
1850 years since YF, m8.

That someone don't read the manga.

Daily reminder that Hitch is a massive slut.

Magic shit bruh

I want to bend Hitch over and fuck her so hard she forgets her own name.

Will of the first king fucking her mind. Same problem with her uncle and grandpa. Would've happened to Historia and Rod too had they eaten Eren.

Not Eren

It's not like some of them along the way didn't make it to the end of their tenure due to external reasons, right? /s

i just hope it's not some bullshit with time traveling

selling herself to live a happy life is nothing wrong user, even kuchel did it, hell she was a full blown prostitute

Eldians were fighting against each other to no end.

Hange, Sasha or Armin

Yes!

it's not, it's just memories as kruger said

What makes you think she wouldn't even with a half broken and dull blade? I think the anime does a good job of implying she had a fighting chance even with that low exposition of the clan, but now in the manga with what we know and have seen, the answer seems pretty clear.

>mfw tuna fish slime
>Hange

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NylCQIQex6M

>implying armin and hanji aren't already in his harem

Why is there not a high quality Mikasa hentai movie yet?

Eren only cares about muh kill all didans
he has no interest in women

Why was she even blushing in that scene?

No one. Mikasa will be just too dominant and scare every contender away, as she usually does.

She wants Eren's massive titan dick inside her

Because she has a massive she-boner for Titans and that's the first time one ever looked at her with an expression that wasn't "I'm going to eat you".

Hange will penetrate his didan hole with her didan dick

Alright folks, what's the freaking deal here. Possibly the most shocking scene out of that fucked up ending. Your thoughts and theories?

>captain smallpox blanket
That was actually pretty good. The rest was trash.

MRS.

doesn't stop girls from falling for him

Ymir's descendants eating her flesh after she has died to inherit her powers.

What I meant was that most casuals will drop it, I know manlet is like the MC of it, but I just don't see it holding normies interests. There's way too many dialogue heavy chapters.

145th king making Maria,Rose and Sina eat the 9th shifter

children of Ymir symbolically claiming her power via eating a corpse
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-cT22bT7UM

So is that it? Did Isayama kill off Ymir before her and Historia see each other one last time?

what?

they just need the spinal fluid, not consumption.
Theoretically Ymir can still be alive. Don't see why she would be, though.

Only Mankasa gives two fucks about him delusional Shitrenfat.

The Jaws cannot be in two people at the same time.
Ymir is dead.

How the fuck did Eren get over his existential crisis so fast? Figuring out you're nothing should have shook him a bit more.

Because she was Bill the Cat.
EAr is endgame, Mikasafags die in a fire.

Nigger tier.

It's been 9 years total since they attacked the first wall.

>existential crisis
What?

I dunno, the mere fact that it broke someone so outrageously strong-of-mind like him seems to balance it out.

Hence the keyword "theoretically"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvXqa_OWH3c

if that easy then there would be more shifter, there's probably more to it than that

I tend to think the same. But where exactly do you put them on the timeline? Who's the body/skeleton in that pic? Have you noticed how it matches with the skeleton that appears at the next chapter just after Eren eats the bottle with "armor" fluid?

9th shifter? Why's that (or the base for it)?

So you think it's more symbolical? They are eating flesh, not the spine where the important spinal fluid would be. You think the skeleton is Ymir then.

For everyone: even if it's purposed to refer to the rites of passing we know of consuming a titan shifter to attain their powers... it's three people eating from another. How do you reconcile that technicality?

White guilt

>Everything /snk/ loves dies

Daily reminder that Armin is a faggot and shouldn't be shipped with girls

Because Eren really loved his mom and Keith told that whole story about how much his mom loved and treasured him regardless of him not being "special". That chapter was there for a reason.

different user
historia was just embarrassed, she has nothing for him but surely there's something from annie's side, there are many hints, even the spin-offs indicate that, i find it hard to believe she didn't have feeling for him

Agreed. Fuck roasties.

>Eren really loved his mom
Ironic because everytime he was with Carla he was a little bitch to her.

>So you think it's more symbolical?

Yes. For starters we're looking at a painting/mural so whether the event even took place isn't certain.

And they probably wouldn't have known back then that it was the spinal fluid in particular that caused the transfer of abilities.

If his mind wasn't very stable, he would have lost it a while ago.

i think it's maria rose and sina, as to why they are eating a person and it's the 9th shifter, that's just random idea

He's well aware of that. It's part of why he gives Jean shit for not being nicer to his mom while he still has her.

Not even a shippershit but Mankasa is the only one who wants the Rageturd right now. Hisu always was more like a friend to him, she was embarrased when Rageturd complimented her she even realized Cuckasa was triggered in the same chapter and apologized to her. Annie could have been a love interest but she ended up being his enemy and is probably ded now.
Mankasa is the only option but thankfully Isayama and death will cuck her again

Yeah.

>*62位/*64位 (**2,352 pt) [*,*19予約] 17/06/28 Eromanga-sensei 1 [Blu-ray]
>*68位/*63位 (***,615 pt) [*,**3予約] 17/08/23 Eromanga-sensei 3 [Blu-ray]
>*96位/*97位 (**1,175 pt) [*,**8予約] 17/07/26 Eromanga-sensei 2 [Blu-ray]

>***,103位/***,*98位 ◎ (**1,696 pt) [*,**7予約] 2017/06/21 Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 1 [Blu-ray]

Shounenfags on suicide watch.

Because she seem Gaby.

You're ignoring a whole arc's worth of development with Historia. And then there's Hanji who probably wants to fuck a titan.

Historia only likes him as a friend yeah, Annie probably had a thing for him, but Mankasa is the only one who's truly obsessed with him and wants to actually be with the rageturd.

annie will never be a love interest and she is most likely eaten but from what i've seen i'm led to believe she might have had something for him

You're retarded.

He was right in chapter 1.

Make them kiss.

>suicide watch
Half the people here don't even want a season 3.

You're blind if you think the entire Uprising arc dynamic of Eren and Historia was nothing.

>pre-orders
>6 episodes in one blu-ray vs 3 or 4 episods in 1 blu-ray

Mankasa and Rageturd are made for each other

on it

No you're delusional, all they are is friends like that user was saying. And Hanji doesn't want to fuck his titan. Shitren has no harem, only Mankasa wants him.

well yeah she is obsessed

That damage control

Literally this, they don't need to spread their cancer elsewhere. EM can stay together.