Is simply calling out cultural marxism enough to be considered Sup Forums's ally?

Is simply calling out cultural marxism enough to be considered Sup Forums's ally?

Yes. Red pilling is a slow process. It takes years. Peterson is a perfect entry level philosopher for this process.

Nah, he's just a jiving Liberal shrink that runs a self-help business. Not only he's not an "ally" - he's a gatekeeper.

This. Anyone who helps move people further right is helpful. Peterson is just further up the chain than Sup Forums is.

>Anyone who helps move people further right

He does no such thing.

Yes.

>This. Anyone who helps move people further right is helpful.
Yes.
>Peterson is just further up the chain than Sup Forums is.
Debatable, I agree only in terms of his accessibility to people who aren't already brainwashed.

He promotes personal responsibility and tradition, and fights Nihilism and Marxism. He may not be /ourguy/, but he is most certainly useful.

Fuck off commie.
Liberalism is what Western countries strive for and I'm not talking about what the subverted Americans call Liberalism these days.

Etot

>He promotes personal responsibility and tradition

Squarely in the context of his self-help program, not a political position.

>and fights Nihilism and Marxism.

How? By selling self-help courses and books and signed merchandise? You seem to be confused as what is going on here, and what Peterson is ACTUALLY doing as opposed what you THINK he's doing.

you've been taken for a ride my dude, Peterson holds 0 legitimate right wing politcal positions.

pic related

Wikipedia calls cultural marxism a conspiracy theory, so yes.

Is peterson an atheist?

>i got roped into a persnolity self-help cult and all i got was this lousy t-shirt

t.you

Sam Hyde gives more useful life coaching advice than Peterson, i'm not even being ironic

Peterson is helping undo the damage your country has caused, of course you are doing everything you can to undermine him.

No

Hes a good theologist and philosopher, has a message which you can get for free.

>It was the FRENCH, bucko, all these Marxists are FRENCH

he's just another halftiming Boomer, out to score a buck.

>Hes a good theologist and philosopher

You legit need to read more books my dude

It pretty much sums up the root problem, so yes.

this is every phase i went tru

I have found it a strange experiance making my way from 3 to 4.
Normally those are silly, but I think that's actually legit

last one should be
>God is real because I choose it to be