I still don't get why so many people are saying that Spencer BTFO'd Sargon. I don't mean to be rude...

I still don't get why so many people are saying that Spencer BTFO'd Sargon. I don't mean to be rude, and I don't intend to fill this thread with bait, but I honestly don't think that the people who agree with Spencer understood what Sargon was saying. What am I missing here? I'll try my best not to argue, I'm at the point where I just want to sit down and listen. I've seen too many people say that Sargon was BTFO for this to be as simple as I think it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Zm2edrw0ZE
youtu.be/7Xvvh9iFMGc
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtube.com/watch?v=FROS4WukkCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cancer

How so?

sargon, pls

Sargon wasn't saying anything. He was doing what the Ch 4 cunt interviewing Peterson did, trying to rephrase everything said as a blatantly obvious strawman, only Sargon managed to come across even more cunty. I don't even like Spencer but Sargon was BTFO and made to look like a foolish catty bitch.

John Locke guys.. John Locke. Enough said.

Sargon of Dorkwad could get BTFOd by the instructions on a pack of toothpicks. He's a fucking retard. Even Spencey McFacepunch could BTFO that dork and he's a tard.

HER DER - HE WON DA ARGUMENT
NO MY GUY WON THE ARGUMENT

no... everyone still talking about this lost, including you OP

He was trying to Spencer to talk specifics about what a person must do to be included in his ethnostate. Spencer made it clear that just looking white wasn't enough, and there were parts where he agreed that even people who are genetically good enough might still not be good enough. What Sargon wanted were specific requirements.

That only came up like once. Once Sargon realised that Spencer wanted to talk about the practical stuff he shut up about it.

The irony that Locke lived in an age before Darwin.

>If I keep everything hypothetical and I dont pick a side I'll be right
Sargoy is a fat cancerous retard who doesn't understand pattern recognition

Spencer literally said that it would be better if the collective has more say than the individual and that it would be better for society.

His talking points were pretty much the same talking points as sjws but with a conservative ethno nationalist twist.
Sargon was trying to point out the retarded shit Spencer was saying and Spencer was ignoring everything Sargon said.

Kys for such shitty name calling.

Also, paternalism > liberalism

The cycle is continuing, soon the libertarians will realise

youtu.be/-Zm2edrw0ZE

Oh here we go more individualism collectivism binary autism.

Go watch the Jordon Peterson debate with that channel 4 presenter, he remained calm and never resorted to childish tactics or personal attacks.

This is everything Sargon didn't do.

>has not read thomas paine

Go to bed Carl

They both BTFOd themselves. Sargon couldn't get past one point and Spencer just kept talking in these whimsical, wouldn't it be nice, kind of terms

Forgot pic

i have a very good overview of the white ethno state concept after that debate. i think i am starting to understand what he is actually working towards. no matter what i think about the idea, that is the result.

i can't remember any of what sargon was going on about.

this means in my case, spencer won. pretty sure others have the same impression.

Hmm, agreed.

>why so many people are saying

In short, Sargon didn't argue the principle

He argued it was impractical because of hypothetical scenarios

I dont know who this is.

But, he's right.

He’s a really great thinker. But he’s removed nearly all his political videos to private for some reason. Eric Orwoll is his name. He did a good stream with Millenial Woes I think

Spencer didn't btfo Sargon, Sargon btfo himself. Spencer is controlled op, but Sargon is retarded.

Here I found it if you want to save to watch later sometime

youtu.be/7Xvvh9iFMGc

Thanks! I will

Because Sargon was arguing for "muh individualism" which is pointless and unrealistic in the real world.

Spencer says "groups will always exist, groups have rights" to a response of pure autistic screeching for the rest of the debate.

Sargon wouldn't discuss the actual concepts of Spencer's arguments and brought everything back to "B--B-BUT DA INVIDUALS" or the semantic definition of "white".

"Sargon you can tell if a person is white just by looking at them 90% of the time"

"BUT AM I WHITE THEN RICHARD?? I AM 1/16th BLACK"

"Sargon this is so pointless I'm not even going to discuss it"

Everyone knows that "white" can be definined in an ethnostate however you want. It doesn't matter. There are a million easy solutions.

I'm closer to Soygoy then Thpenther ideologocically, and I recognize that he got BTFO'ed. He was wrong a lot, and even when he wasn't he presented his side like a mongoloid coming out of anesthesia from cranial surgery.

He's just not a good debater. Keep in mind, he lost to Fistie Splinters.

>Sargon wouldn't discuss the actual concepts of Spencer's arguments
Spencer didn't do that either.

As for the white thing, see

Spencer doesn't want to try and create an actual description of each and every aspect of his desired ethnostate you Autist. Do you think the founding fathers had nailed down every single specific thing the moment they conceptualized the United States? This is the time for the discussion of general philosophy. We are pre-Alpha. Everyone seems to understand this except you morons.

Yes Spencer doesn't want juggalos and white niggers in the ethnostate, that's what he meant. Duh.

But that wasn't the majority of the debate. Sargons most often mentioned counterpoint was "you can't define white" which is retarded.

>Losing so bad in a debate you have to try and retcon

It's not retarded. Sargon was trying to nail him on the question of "what do you do with the whites who don't act white?", but not being able to define "white" makes the question unaskable, which is why Sargon kept going back to it.

Of course you can define white you tard!!

But you don't even have to if you don't want!!

For example; "All persons of questionable moral standing will be evaluated by the Board of European Behavior. Those found to be Degenerate or influenced by cultures will have citizenship revoked and will be evicted from ethnostate" and you can define degeneracy however you like.

Problem solved. Your whole argument is that "IT CANT BE DONE" which is wrong.

Instead of insisting why it can't be done, you should be arguing why we should not want an ethnostate.

>Those found to be Degenerate or influenced by cultures will have citizenship revoked and will be evicted from ethnostate" and you can define degeneracy however you like.
It's like you're asking for Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Is this white Sup Forums?

Or is this

Because, just like the AnCaps and the Commies, your principles are sound, but it'll never work in reality. It's not a pragmatic ideology. Someone will always take advantage of it and ruin everything.

Sargon was right but childish and condescending and it made him look bad.

Dicky is a fucking moron like he always has been but he managed to cater to his 80 IQ redneck audience, so well done on his part. It's still just right-wing SJW.

MillenialWoes BTFO'd Sargon, not le controlled opposition man.

Exactly; they want the same thing as liberals except different members on the panel determining who gets shot.

Oh fuck off.

>muh horseshoe

A single stick is easily broken, while a bundle of many sticks is not.

Alt-Right: "We should build an ethnostate for whites because white people make stable governments"....WW1....WW2.......hmmmm seems like someone skipped history class.

I disagree with Spencer on a lot but he absolutely destroyed Sargon in terms of actual debate; he outmaneuvered him almost every step of the way. Sargon just embarrassed himself.

Some examples
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

Styx vs Spencer would have been much better

Is that image satire?

Because it's e-celeb bullshit plus anyone who watched the debate knew Sargon was out of his element. Bringing up Locke and Paine was fucking retarded and irrelevant and not going to lie most Americans who have been to college have read that shit. Seriously we get a guy from the UK asking an American if he has ever read that shit when it's required reading...

I've only seen the first clip but I can remember the content of the third one just from the title. I'm convinced that just like JF, anyone posting those clips didn't understand what Sargon was saying.

Fuck, I said that I was here to listen. I should close this thread for a few hours.

Sargon was pretty drunk and he still whipped Spencer’s ass. Spencer was retarded from minute one. Everyone introduced themselves, and when Spencer was asked he immediately started sperging out with some racist and unrealistic straw-man attack against anti-SJW’s, that actually made no sense at all. The rest of the entire debate his arguments were high school debate level at best and totally stupid - the fallacies and problems with his arguments were apparent to even the untrained ear. It was particularly funny about half way through when Sargon challenged him on his knowledge of basic logic. I only took a 1st year university course in Aristotelian logic, and it was totally cringy and embarrassing to listen to Spencer and the rest of the alt-right kids fail so hard. I think he should join Andrew Anglin and go full 1488 nazi. Although he will be fun to have around as a punching bag for everyone if he decides to stay.

>tfw too enlightened to see sargon's logical fallacies

nice copypasta cuckistani

Is this Destiny's attempt at building bridges he has burned? Sargon thinks Destiny is a fucking ass clown idiot as well.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FROS4WukkCg

>WHAT'S WHITE THO
>WHAT'S WHITE THO

you dont know your history no european country outside of maybe poland was an ethnostate hell countries like england and portugal and france were MASSIVLY accepting of other cultures, there is a reason sikhism and islam is a HUGE part of english culture now because sikhs and muslims have been a heavily accepted part of the UK since the 1800s, and even well before that the whole of southern europe is a massive mixingpot of mediteranian central european, northern african and middle eastern heritage if you think anywhere in europe was an ethnostate you are actualy an idiot

Spencer didn't actually win or BTFO anyone. Sargon just repeatedly shot himself in the foot.
Spencer actually came off looking poor as well

See. No arguments.
The alt-right is an empty political ideology beyond memes and resentment.

When there is litterally nazis on the rise we stick together.
Just like the Allies (soviets and anglos) during WWII.

>since the 1800s
God damn you fucking retard. It was since the British Nationality Act of 1948.

>some moors in Spain in the 15th century means finland should accept thousands of Somalis and their shit culture
Stupid tiny-tier argument.

No it's that you're writing is very sloppy and horrendously uncompelling. I didn't read past the third sentence because all you use are ad hominems. Your rambling, incoherent wall of text is one enormous, high-school level fallacy that would get laughed at in any serious debate outside of the chans. Reconsider your life.

>When there is litterally nazis on the rise we stick together.
Is this wishful thinking? Destiny has nobody that likes him other than his cult of dickriders. I can't think of anyone in the Skeptic community even that still likes him. What a retard Destiny is, he really shot himself in the foot. Isn't he down to like 1 more strike to getting his twitch channel permabanned?

Poland is so based guys. You can tell because I'm not even allowed to come there. Also if leftists want to censor free speech there's nothing wrong with that.

>the liberalists...
Yeah.... awkward

La Creatura Phantasma

Faggots.

maybe im too dumb to get it either but i dont see where sargon jump the shark either

I always thought Styx looked like a fucking lunatic and never watched any of his stuff but I was very surprised by Styx's performance and I think he really was the best out of the 3; if Sargon was going to be a smartass the whole time he should've yielded more time to Styx. Styx kicked the shit out of Spencer, though.

>Libertarians going fashy
Honestly, I could see myself going with it just to stomp out the commies, but I couldn't keep up the fascism thing, I value my freedom too much.

>BUT THE RIGHTS OF MUH INDIVIDULAS

Is that all you people have?

People are fucking retarded when it comes to interpreting arguments.

Imagine being too poor and insignificant to even participate in the big boys club that was WWI and WWII. Literally lmaoing at you nonwhites.

He didn't. Sargon was the next target of the shills. This is why the countless anti Lauren Southern disappeared around the same time as this. They do not want any unity from their opposition.

Also Spencer is controlled opposition.

>muh freedum
>muh principles
>muh individual is paramount

except...

>i dont consider myself a libertarian
>bake the cake bigot
>you should be forced at gunpoint by the government to pay for a national health service

You may not like it but this is what peak intellectualism looks like.

Sarcunt.
Fatty Elf Boy.
Limey.
Unfuckable.

Dair gol in his head!
Gol, nigga gol

Sargon btfo'd himself with his childish behavior.

>Kim Sarg-On & his granfather Gibbs Me-Dat

Is that real? Whats up with that pose?..Disgusting

Well Sargon is a closet-SJW huffing his own farts so what do you expect?

>it's an americhubs feel undermined by a eloquently spoken Brit episode