How do we save the German race from extinction?

How do we save the German race from extinction?

Why would you wanna do that? The German people have proven to be useless time and time again.

Why bother?

What went wrong?

we don't

Lack of Anglo blood

>How do we save the German race from extinction?

You don't. Mercy kill everyone who has been white for 3 generations. Concentrate the rest

>European gene pool.webm

Krauts want their nations to die.

that's clearly an american scene, the land of racemixing

germany wont be non-white in one generation, stop spreading this bullshit, you kike

it'll be your job to re-colonize it when all the regular krauts are gone

>revive Hitler

Please do this

They unironically look like middle-class Brazilians.

WTF IS THIS. REALLY WTF IS THIS

the absolute state of western civilization

The guy in the white robe seriously looks like Obama.

Looks like a low budget rapper music video

Maybe in muttmerica, last coalburner with halfbreed i saw on the streets was more then a year ago.

the fact that any of your women even look at these subhuman monkeys is reason enough for concern

we dont

This.

Why? Name one thing the germans did right. No history, just a bunch of degenerates and jew puppets.
>but muh Hitler
Wow thanks to (((him))) now we got holohoax bullcrap and white guilt, good job!
Let germany burn

Anglos are a Germanic race you mong

This makes me southern blood boil.
Someone grab my whip

cool

fucking disgusting traitor, gas yourself you allies loving subhuman

This. Also
>muh evil Churchill

They'll survive in South America

Fucktard commie piece of shit, if Mussolini didnt ally with that drugged retard we would be good now

why should we save those barbarians?

Race is the result of people uniting under common purpose, toward common destiny, forming a folk, achieving biogenetic distinctness through generations. When a race no longer has a common purpose, nor a common destiny, and no longer forms a folk, the optimal case is for the people to be guided to a new purpose, which will necessarily form a new, different race and lead to the sublimation of part of the old race by the new.

Why? All the Germans worth anything migrated to America generations ago.

cousin marriage lead to autism

Go back to Switzerland you mountain kraut.

Germany isn't a race, it is an ethnicity and our demographics look "good" compared to yours.

Hello Achmed/Yianiopolus, fuck off from my country.

Lack of Russian blood too. A few more million liters of the stuff around Germany's borders, and everything would have worked out fine.

Only traitors did that.

Hitler made you lose a war you retard
you're probably not Italian anyway

> American_breeding_grounds.webm

Still mad about ticino, luigi?

you people make me realize we totally deserve the new world order we live in and everything that comes with it
you make me sick

This meme always makes me laugh
Alarac only conquered Rome because Roman Emporer Valens allowed the Goths across the Danube
Martin Luther tried to unify with the catholic church but they just declared him a heretic for legitimate points about corruption
Marx was a jw
Wilhelm II fought a war because his actual cousins jewed him
Hitler fought a war that was created largely because of Anglo and French idiocy post 1919

Jews are our greatest allies against the Nazi Germans, Mudslimes and globalists. A good Germans a dead German.

MAGA!

You're alright. Don't go to Rome tomorrow. It's a silly place.

I don't mind, that guy is either swiss or austrian if the thinks allying with Germany was a good idea.

Go back to Germany, you nordcuck asskisser.

You certainly didn't do your fucking best to help us.

>visit berlin with my polish gf
>we want to see tanks and ww2 weapons
>cant find a single fucking war museum
>check turist center for infos
>"excuse me, where can i find a ww2 museum? With uniforms, weapons.."
>"OY VEYY!! You mean the jewish museum? You should check the jewish memorial!! Why dont you visit the jewish city monument???"
>fuck museums, we will visit the city randomly
>cranes everywhere, dirty streets, shitskins and degenerates all over the place, fucking dark at 5 pm
>"well, we will try the local food then!"
>shitty vinegar cabbage and tasteless potato dumplings
Wow nice country you have there

>new world order
exactly what Hitler and Germany pushed for (and has established now) you mean
stop shaming the Italian flag you subhuman

I'm just not a dishonorable terrone traitor
go on, tell us what would've happened if we didn't ally with Germany
I'm sure we TOTALLY would still be a cool Fascist country, like modern Spain with Franco, right?

germans dindu nuffin - the post

>polish gf
gib a qt italian gf in exchange

>the entire anglo world plus France and Russia gang up and win on Germany and its lil irrelevant allies
>somehow the resulting new world order is Germany's fault
jesus the turk rape runs deep

>terrone traitor
Here we go again with the D&C bullshit. Also in Sicily soldiers fought to the last. Guess which part rebelled in WW2? North Italy with it's commie rebels. If we didn't join Germany, we wouldn't be reknown as incompetent and evil sidekicks.

Why would we? Who the fuck cared. We didnt even understand your sperg ideals.

Kill the batman

he's obviously not Italian, don't bother

Fuck off, you're not Italian, no sane Italian insults a fellow mediterranean and greek brother. Back to the mountains nordcuck, shoo.

You can't save someone from stuffing a gun in their mouth and pulling the trigger. Let nature take its course.
We'll just glass Germany in 40 years.

Yeah ignore the nordcuck.

>>visit berlin with my polish gf
That was your first mistake.
Don't go fucking near any German city.

>>we want to see tanks and ww2 weapons
Germany is a good goy country now. Everything related to WW2 that isn't how we gassed 60 million Jews is not Haram here.

>>tasteless potato dumplings
You can eat potatos together with literally anything, its the universal food.

>Wow nice country you have there
Every time I leave my home I want to kill anyone who did this to us Germans.

>We didnt even understand your sperg ideals.
But we adopted parts of your Fascism, you fucked up some of your wars and needed us to bail you out.

Your demographics in old people are the only thing keeping you on life support kraut,
and we have 2x as many whites as your entire population.
call us le 56% meme, but the vast majority of us are mixed vblood of ethnic white groups.
You guys are gone. Rome will be the seat of a new European Caliphate. I for one welcome this turn of events, because the brutality in the west will come to red pill the masses in America.

>Guess which part rebelled in WW2? North Italy with it's commie rebels.
last time I checked the Italian social republic was in NORTH Italy not in terronia you backstabbing subhuman filth

Germans have to coup their govt and kill all the traitors basically.

we don't

>blackpill thread

That's because South Italy was already controlled by the Allies genious. Look how many partisans sabotaged the Italian Social Republic.

>and we have 2x as many whites as your entire population.
So fucking what?
Absolute numbers are really irrelevant, or should I compare the US and Europe?

>Your demographics in old people are the only thing keeping you on life support kraut,
Our young people demographics are about as white as your entire population.

>You guys are gone.
Yes, about a couple of decades after the last white died in the US.

piĆ¹ Italiano di te, terrone balcano

>coup
You are talking about the most authoritarian people in the world.
No one is gonna coup anyone here.

Nah he is more italian that you could ever be, you're just a cuck that likes aryan cock up his arse.

>this thread again
saged, its irrelevant and doesnt give any good discussion.

>That's because South Italy was already controlled by the Allies genious
I wonder why

Can't help.
Germans need to grow balls and do the job, we all know they can.

> tfw blue eyed, blond haired and big booty girlfriend

I don't care, happiness starts with yourself.

>we have 2x as many whites as your entire population
Dont make me opening my mutt-folder. Dont make me....

Just let the european ones die, they are too limp wristed and deserve it. There are hundreds of thousands of germans here in south Brazil.

germany had two chances to liberate Europe and it failed both times

it is only fair to let it burn now

oh yeah, he is definitely "Italian" the way people understand it nowadays, a cowardly and back stabbing people unworthy of their Latin ancestors

Because we were in the position to still fight after the King decided to run away and let us fight a hopeless war. There's a reason you have all sort of monuments dedicated to partisans in the North.

Doesn't everyone deserve a third chance?

Extinction? More like the European whores incapable of being good wives and mothers end up screwing men and women then divorcing. Their divorce rate is nearly 60%. We r supposed to save these kind of degenerate cultures that have a lot of rave parties and alcoholism? KEK

I love Germans though ):

Consider suicide MGTOW traitor.

That how HUEHUEHUEspawn is created, son

Then you're fucked and your kids are going to be gang raped and tortured by kikes and arabs.

Only in America... Disgusting!

Says the one preferring the nordcucks over the mediterranean brothers.

Germans who migrated to America ruined the country with their servile instincts. America would be better if all German migrated were beheaded on the beaches of the Atlantic the moment they arrived.

as IF straight up murdering some niggers is a tough thing to do, don't make me laugh turd worlders
what would actually happen if Germany did "something" against the migrants, is some mutt'd shithole like the united states of foodstamps running in to "restore order" like they did when yugos started removing muslims
just fuck off burgerlards, how about we start stringing up your D/C jewry from lampposts instead and maybe enter a strategic alliance with Russia, hmm?
>shitalian jokes assblasted ITT for no reason
lmfao@urlyves btw

I agree.

t. urk

Traitors who you could never hope to defeat in warfare EVER. Traitors who have invented most of the modern contraptions that you use in your daily life.

Sorry my brother. We are in the USA, we have our weapons and we are on the march. Perhaps we will save you - perhaps we will not.

you're welcome to try again but unless you've got some Tiger V blueprints lying around, I think the US et al would just flatten you again

another Red Scare

That's dumb though. There's barely any chinks, niggers have a stigma of violence, and Whites tend to only breed with other Whites or Hispanics, the White Hispanics at that too.

Remove kebab and jews

These articles rely on the assumption that there would be millions of immigrants each year, as it was during the worst year of the 'refugee' crisis. This has not been the case since. You should look after yourself first, your demographic situation is far more dire.