In your opinion, is Madoka Kaname attractive? Why? Why not?

In your opinion, is Madoka Kaname attractive? Why? Why not?

Her friend Mami is more attractive.

Yes. Extremely. She's so pure that she rolls over to lewd and corrupting her sounds like the hottest thing ever.

Her cotton candy hair is very cute

Homu please

is that a detachable head?

No, they put too much effort into highlighting her naïveté, which would ultimately make her feel childish.

Most 14 year olds are pretty naive about the really bad shit out there. Her situation was like a 14 year old being dumped into the heart of the Syrian Civil War one day and being forced to fight in it.

yes but if she is no longer too naive and insecure (like in the original timeline or the ending of the series)

I wish we could see whole episodes about first timeline Madoka or some of those early timeline Madokas when she was a real ass-kicker with a bow.

we kinda get that in Rebellion with the holy quintet but that doesn't last very long

How do you download Rebellion? Been meaning to watch it but Nyaa is dead.

Through magnet links in Haruhichan
Great movie BTW

Well, that entirely depends on whether you like Homura's fall to darkness or if you think it's just a major downgrade for her, turning her into a real bitch.

Yes, but it's definitely a cute and not at all a sexy. I'd wreck Madokami's asshole for sure though.
Memories of You drama CD. Except it's mainly Madoka being insecure and opening up to Homura.

>major downgrade for her, turning her into a real bitch.
Not that user, but fuck you and people like you.

I didn't say I agreed with either side. I just pointed out the two competing schools of thought. I personally like her fall to darkness as the final result of love turned to obsession. Someone so devoted they'd become a literal devil to save the one they care about.

I thought the explanation of her fall to darkness was valid, objectively speaking everything is done right in that movie except QB's explaining the plot for 5 minutes and that Rebellion is a movie you watch before watching the next movie and the next movie hasn't even announced yet, so you end up blue balled and hungry for more (and the wraith arc didn't calm my itch for more madoka)

>whether you like Homura's fall to darkness
yeah episode 10 was pretty good

Holy shit I just realized something
>Madoka KAnaMe
>KAMI
>Homura AKeMi
>AKUMA

Not that user, what do you mean with that?

Episode 10 showed how she went from her moefied original appearance into the dark, somber and serious version that we mostly saw. The movie is her fall to becoming a literal devil and rewriting the universe. So the argument can be made that she fell twice, though that depends if her shift from her original timeline to her later form is a fall or not.

I guess it does count as a fall, in episode 11 she explains how with every loop, she distances herself from Madoka more and more and in episode 12 that the loops made everything worst (originally Madoka dies a hero after defeating Walpurgis to: Sayaka getting envolved and dying, Kyoko and Mami dying and Madoka becoming a witch that destroys the world.
All of that because Homura couldn't let go.

Homura did nothing wrong and Madoka is the cutest little shit in the world.

you, i like you

She is. Cute and innocent, plus, self sacrificing for the sake of others.
Still, if I had to choose, Mami all the way.

This user gets it.

No it doesn't. Even if you don't like how it ends, I would gladly pay to watch Homura vs Mamifight anyday.

She is cute.
She can be sexy if she tries.
I love her butt.

True, the twist was cool, but if they don't follow up it's gonna be a major disappointment, because the original series did not need a continuation, to be honest.

>Rebellion is a movie you watch before watching the next movie
Fucking this. Rebellion is a really good sequel but a terrible way to end the series

>Perfect universe
>Everyone is happy
>Nobody is dead
>Love conquers all
>Terrible way to end the series

>mfw there are people who actually believe this

Sayaka detected

I want witch Madoka to absorb me into her perfect world.

Disagree with the former, agree with the latter.

She is a little shit, albeit cute

Yes. I like her because she's a cute middle school girl.

I think its gonna happen, merchandising of Madoka is released almost every month, what worries me is that the director or writer or any key person dies before its completed (or at least their part)
Also the series ends nicely, except for the post credit scene (Homura fighting wraiths) and it annoys me because that scene and the wraith arc show us that Madoka can talk to Homura (for brief moments though) and lend her power (wraith arc) , with all of that: It seems kinda hard to believe that Homura's love would turn in such a way, I like more the idea that Homura and Madoka are completely incommunicated before rebellion.

>Perfect universe
>Everyone is happy
>Nobody is dead
>Love conquers all
>He believes all of this

He doesn't know that the Butcher is physically incapable of happy endings. He can't derive any joy from them.

I'm still mad with Ume abandoning Hidamari in favor to this edgy evangelion wannabee

I sure hope so. About Homura's change, I think that, altought it might be unrelatable, it still makes sense.
Trying to protect or save something where you would go out of your way to do is understandable.

There is a faggot that erps as her so because of that I lost all attractions to her.

I like her color scheme.
It's all about color schemes.

Extremely attractive. Both cute and sexy.
Her butt is a thing to be worshipped.
These fine gentlemen are right in everything they say.

I want to gently spank Madoka's butt.

Just finished it, what the flying fuck was that ending???

So you're telling me that Homura's quest was fucking pointless because in the very end she just couldn't save Madoka no matter how hard she tried? and in the end nobody remembered Madoka??? what the fuck??

I need an explanation on the ending because it makes barely any sense to me, i get that Madoka wanted to free the witches from their curse, but she couldnt she have wished something like: "i wish this witch was dead!"? What was the point of giving up your entire existance?

Homura exists to suffer. She was never going to get the happy ending she spent 100+ loops chasing after.

>Just finished it, what the flying fuck was that ending??
A bitter sweet ending and a cue to watch it's sequel: Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion

>So you're telling me that Homura's quest was fucking pointless because in the very end she just couldn't save Madoka no matter how hard she tried? and in the end nobody remembered Madoka??? what the fuck??

Homura's quest was doomed from the start, every time she went back, things only got worst (Madoka defeats Walpurigs and doesn't turn into a witch in the first timeline) but not everything is doomed, in the after credits scene you can see Madoka talking to Homura, encouraging her to fight the wraiths (those weird creatures with rectangles in their faces).
Her quest only happened because she couldn't let go, but who can blame her? she lost the only person who ever understood her in front of her and didn't know what she was getting herself into.
About Madoka being forgotten, she took all the grief of all the magical girls (that's how she saves them) and that turned her into a witch, but because her wish was to remove the witches, her wish removed her from existence and send her into a new plain of existence (AKA turned her into a god).

>i get that Madoka wanted to free the witches from their curse, but she couldnt she have wished something like: "i wish this witch was dead!"? What was the point of giving up your entire existence?

In Madoka's world, everything works in a cero sum rule, if you wished anything you eventually pay for it, when Madoka wishes for power to destroy Walpurgis she pays by turning into the most powerful witch ever, so in her wish (getting rid of all the witches and respect the wishes of the magical girls) she pays with her existence, if she had wished for Walpurgis to die, she would eventually have to pay the price of her wish.

I want to smell her hair

Would it smell like bubblegum?

I think she'd smell like strawberries and use strawberry scented soap.

Kyoko trumps all of them.

She needs a happy ending.

SayakaX

Sayaka best girl and hottest.

Sayaka a best, Kyoko second best.

That will never happen. The Butcher is not one for happy endings.

>madoka
>god
>homura
>character from a fighting game

what?

what is his problem?

No.
>Why not

Because she's a god damn child, you sick freakshow.

Fuck knows, but the Butcher seems to have a thing against happiness and happy endings. Even his best endings have to be bittersweet as fuck and then some.

doke

Homura did everything wrong and there is only one appropriate punishment

Episode 10 is a rise to cool darkness, not a fall to bitch darkness

So can someone explain to me what the fuck happened at the ending of Rebellion? Are they trapped in another witch-type labyrynth? Is it the real world that Homura re-wrote? It's like Inception, I have no idea what was real at the end and what wasn't.

>disrespect Madoka's wish and destroy the Law of Cycles
>nothing wrong

Fuck off, QB, you little bitch. QB genocide best day of my life, every time Homura skins one of you alive I cry tears of joy.

Someone needs to give Butcher his well deserved Bad End already.

Does that mean that all of the magical girls that she saves, who hang out with her in heaven, are also erased from existence?

>Madoka's god form has a choker
what does it mean?

Madoka's god form is fucking terrifying.

There is nothing appropriate about that punishment

I am disturbed on so many levels. I honestly cannot think of any of the Meguca in any lewd way, so to see this leaves me feeling really uncomfortable.

I want to see this "punishment" animated in the new movie.

>be Homura

>pic related happens
what do?

Kill and hatefuck Sayaka 10 timelines in a row

did sayaku create a new timeline here or just undo all of homu's work?

forced her to go back in time against her will, even though she had just won

This user is right.

it's the only anime girl I can't bring myself to sexualize.

I don't know if Shaft failed or succeeded.

Homura's self esteem is pretty low.

So now that it's been 5 years and you've all had plenty of time to think about it, to what extent would you describe Devil Homura's actions as "justified?"

Damn straight.

Do the series tell what was maduka's wish before she met homu?

Drama cds say that she contracted to save a stray cat from dying after it was hit by a car, but the show never says a word.

No, when Homura returns to the "normal" world we see Kyoko and Mami lamenting Sayaka's death (she used all her magical energy in an attack causing her death)

I recognize that artist.

Cute!

Who has lower self esteem: Homura, or Madoka?

Homura spent years watching helplessly as Madoka died.

Homura by far. Madoka may think she's no good at anything. But Homura despisea and loathes herself.