NANIIIII??????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsujm21DMMY
youtube.com/watch?v=lXdgcV3JH4Y
youtu.be/eWOP7NOZlF0?t=88
youtube.com/watch?v=IUYyR79QOgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>U9 is literally fucked before they managed to recruit 10 members
What happened? Lou blatantly told them their universe will be gone for good if no one joined?

Meet your tournament MVP and new overlord, you filthy ningens.

U2 - Sup Forums
U3 - /m/
U4 - /an/
U6 - neo Sup Forums
U7 - old Sup Forums
U9 - /trash/
U10 - /fit/
U11 - Sup Forums

>MVP
I think you mean Jobber of the Tournament.

>I must know more about you, Goku. Because knowing is half the battle, and the other half, is the battle.

It's nice to see an emotion other than "smug and bored" for once

>U10 is going to be a 10-man Ginyu Force
My body is ready.

>Frieza
>jobbing

Pedro pls

Good work my ningens.

But if you think for a second you're using those super dragon balls you've lost your minds.

How is it going to come out that the head angel is actually evil and will end the tournament of power before any universe gets erased?

Thanks Toei.

Perfection

I want to ____ Zamasu

why is this image so fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsujm21DMMY
He's better as a blonde though.

pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=lXdgcV3JH4Y

How will they convince Frieza to join? Wouldn't he rather be erased than help Goku?

Write it into your shitty fanspiction and see.

Goku 17 fusion when?

SSGSS with Nanomachines(son goku) for infinite stamina.

probably by promising him a chance at returning to life

It puts him in the same room as Goku, which is as good an opportunity as any to kill him

Frieza wants to rule the Universe, he can't when he's erased along with it. Goku will promise him a rematch because Goku.

Just tell him truth. Winner of tournament gets super dragonballs

where do these nano machines get their energy from?

Shut the fuck up Pedro.

Teabag

Caulifla accidentally bra falldown doujin when?

Goku will lie to him, and tell him that he's going to be resurrected permanently. Then after the ToP, this will happen
youtu.be/eWOP7NOZlF0?t=88

Why won't Goku tell his fighters whats at stake?

Maybe they would have trained more seriously, after all only Vegeta thought to use the time chamber.

It really is a horrible flaw and shows how far Goku's character has regressed. Apart from him thinking that it's fucked up to hide something that dire from his friends, the Goku of old would have realized they would have stood the best chance of getting as powerful as possible if everyone knew exactly what was at stake.

Super Goku isn't even fucking Goku.

How will they explain her being SSB-tier?

Super Goku is becoming more and more evil.

"I wanna laugh like crazy"

"I can't get no satisfaction"

He doesn't even hate Frieza.

She won't be. Power won't factor in nearly as much in this type of tournament as strategy and teamwork. She and Cauliflower and Cabba will probably develop some broken ass three-pronged attack that's designed to force people back (out of the ring).

dykes turn into extra powerful super saiyans

That "his head injury is slowly regressing" theory, as retarded as it sounded at first, is starting to get a little more traction in my book. The fact that Goku suggests recruiting fucking Frieza is a major red flag. Goku would have never done that in DB no matter how dire the situation was, and his reaction to the tournament stakes was nothing less than the reaction of a fucking sociopath.

>some broken ass three-pronged attack that's designed to force people back (out of the ring)

If the NEP is any indication, then we can assume that the rest are about to learn the truth, given that even Bulma does not look pleased. And even if their discomfort is due to the idea of bringing Frieza to the tournament, they're REALLY going to have some very uncomfortable questions about the whole thing.

From the looks of the preview she might have a thing for Cabba, and hates seeing him with Caulifa, even if it's training. Then gets pissed and goes LSS.

That's just a guess.

Goku doesn't even fucking retort when the Pride Troopers call him evil.

On another note, do you think Frieza will gain a lot more respect for Goku when he sees him become darker and darker?

Forced drama

Holy fuck I had a deck built around those Ojama fucks

Nostalgia trip

>tfw you're going to be downgraded from legendary villain to jobber

>ehhhh! not there toranksu

>Frieza
>Jobber

Nice way of spelling Vegeta, you spic

>Goku doesn't even fucking retort when the Pride Troopers call him evil.
>Heh, evil huh? That's interestin'!
Like I said, total fucking sociopath.

>On another note, do you think Frieza will gain a lot more respect for Goku when he sees him become darker and darker?
I actually doubt it. I think it might piss him off. His main reason for hating Goku, other than getting his ass kicked by him, was because he's so pure of a person. Seeing Goku turn into someone darker would probably just irritate Frieza because of his pomposity. Like "How dare you show anything but good qualities, I'm the only one who can be evil, monkey monkey reeeeeeee". I think it would be a complete break from Frieza's character if he was shown respecting Goku at all other than to praise his power, and even then he's only ever praised it because he thought he could beat it.

Earth 6's top warrior should be a human from their Earth. Like their Humans are the equivalent to Earth-7's Saiyans

The schtick with humans is that their psycho/mental powers are absurd similar to Saiyans being absurd with Ki.

This

Caulifla will kiss Cabba during the fight and Kale will go berserk and knock Caulifla out

So is Broly still wandering around the primary universe?

Yeah, he's canon now thanks to Kale.

>yfw they make a Caulifla statue figure
bring out the hot glue/juice webm

>I think it would be a complete break from Frieza's character if he was shown respecting Goku at all other than to praise his power, and even then he's only ever praised it because he thought he could beat it.

On another hand, it might actually be some character development for Frieza to show respect for Goku.

>he actually has another side to him
>maybe he's not that bad
>at least he's not that jobbing faggot Vegeta
>perhaps he can be a great rival

>downgraded
that implies he was respected at all, don't lie to yourself, since the moment Frieza reappeared and got thoroughly BTFO by Trunks he has been a jobber and a joke

So, what happened about the tournament then?
>Oh, we found this guy named Broly that was destroying galaxies, but that's not cool enough.

Cauliflower and Kale perma fuse so they can share Kabba.

Cap this post

He just wasn't Maximum enough

U1 - Sup Forums
12 - /bant/

They don't want to come up with more designs.

They thought the idea of a Multiverse Tournament with 10 members would be cool, but then realized they'd have to make a whole bunch of characters.

So they had four universes not have to compete. U9 had three characters show up and compete in an exhibition match, but that's it, they're going to get deleted. I don't even think they were planned to be U9. The episode synopsis referred to them as U11, and in last night's episode Gran Priest said U11 was the universe Goku fought against in the exhibition match. It's like they realized too late they needed to be able to write off another universe so they made them U9 and just made up 3 characters to replace them in U11.

Meanwhile, U10 gets a muscle man and then 9 non-descript people in hoods. U2 is probably just going to be Teletubby with similarly non-descript members, and the theme will repeat. U6, U7 and U11 are going to be the only ones with full fleshed out teams and everything else has been Toei and Toriyama doing their hardest to back away from the commitment of a 12 universe tournament.

How long before beerus reaches yamcha/tien/piccolo status and becomes a former villain whos no longer a match for goku?

Corny as hell

That just comes down to personal taste, really. I personally would fucking hate seeing Frieza get redeemed even a little. Goku isn't his rival, he's a dirty monkey and his sworn fucking enemy. He embarrassed him twice, thrice if you count the timeline where Goku killed Mecha Frieza instead of Trunks, and one could argue that Frieza was indirectly embarrassed by Goku even in the main timeline because he was only so pissed off by Trunks being a Super Saiyan because Goku kicked his ass as a Super Saiyan.

On the other hand, I know there are a lot of people who think it would be cool to see more of Frieza as less of a tyrannical villain and more of a pissier Beerus who has a rivalry with Goku.

It'd be more interesting if Goku and Vegeta learned from Freeza that he was ordered to destroy Planet Vegeta.

She wants the cabba.

This episode was worth it just to see Yamcha and Puar about to go to bed next to each other in a cramped bed. A Magical girl killing two people with the power of love just for talking shit and Frost/Hit scene were icing on the cake.

i know, but he got some respect back from the movie and his badass sound theme

now they want to make him another jobgeta

What if Frost and Frieza fuses themsleves with Zen chan?

Is it pretty much implied Caulifla likes Cabba? I thought when a girl bullies a boy it typically means she likes him.

>On the other hand, I know there are a lot of people who think it would be cool to see more of Frieza as less of a tyrannical villain and more of a pissier Beerus who has a rivalry with Goku.

I get where you're coming from, though imo it just seems so repetitive to have Frieza do the same shit he always does, only to get his ass kicked again.

Him and Goku constantly fighting to see who's better would be hilarious.

Perhaps that's Goku's endgame. He DID say that he wants Frieza as a sparring partner.

Vegetable should cook more

>U9 - /trash/
This is SOOO accurate. kek.

Spotted the virgin

Frieza will never be as useless as Jobgeta.

>He DID say that he wants Frieza as a sparring partner.
I forgot about that, goddamn it. I wouldn't put it past Super to make Frieza a new recurring character with all the crazy shit it's done so far. That would piss Vegeta off to no end. Frieza interacting with Beerus/Buu would be a treat, no doubt.

>the boondocks

>After the cell saga: "Gohan will never be a jobber"

>I thought when a girl bullies a boy it typically means she likes him.

Yeah if you're in 4th grade

Also,

If all the U7 humans are cucks what do you expect from U6 which is literally filled with downgraded counterparts

Posting v5 manga version

>when a girl bullies a boy it typically means she likes him.
Is that what you told yourself when you were getting bullied growing up?

I hope Super Bra grows up to dress exactly like her GT version. Sexiest 11 year old ever.

Just need her to be a fighter and super saiyan kid to be perfect.

What this user: said.

Vegeta has done a lot more in the series than Gohan.

Why does this picture look so wrong? is the lack of Caulifa's forehead?

>Broly style clothesline attacks

they already backed away by making it a battle royale. Making it a standard tournament would mean giving characterization and quirks to every single fighter in order to give each episode enough runtime.

This way they can fit the defeat of various characters in one episode and be justified when they say "well, the tournament is supposed to only last 48 minutes anyway"

All of Caulifla's forehead went into Kale's

i'm still lost who is this femsayin and and the other one that was creeping on them? which one is fembroly?

>That would piss Vegeta off to no end. Frieza interacting with Beerus/Buu would be a treat, no doubt.

Funny, because Buu is the other divine being Frieza fears, apart from Beerus.

I'd take it. As a shameless Brolyfag, I've been hype about Kale's LSS-looking thing since it was first teased.

>freeza in hell
youtube.com/watch?v=IUYyR79QOgM

Also posting v5 anime version

>Magetta and Botamo that high

Wrong.

Immortal F. Zamasu is NOT above Kid Buu in strength.