Have you noticed that these little cuck carts are starting to appear in stores across the US more now...

Have you noticed that these little cuck carts are starting to appear in stores across the US more now? I think that it is a sign that there are more single people shopping for themselves than shopping for a family. How can we stop the cuck cart phenomenon?

US is land of cucks mate

>cuck carts

Lol, I also saw this post on r/Sup Forums

Europeans love these things 150 s taxis

>cuck carts

Fuck this made me kek hard. Keep up the good work user

Thanks for your input, Mohammad.

>I think that it is a sign that there are more single people shopping for themselves than shopping for a family.

I think it's a sign that stores want to save money by buying smaller carts bc they know not everyone who shops at their stores needs a regular-sized one.

Follow the money.

P.S. I have autism and I've been on this site to try and learn how "normal" people act so if I'm not doing a good job please tell me.

Oh surprise surprise as long as everyone isnt a fat of a pig as the U.S. in Food consumption, clearly there's a problem with the rest of the world.

No sorry, I dont need space for 10 hams and 5 cakes in my shopping cart fat man

Are these for people who are too weak to carry a basket?

>No sorry, I dont need space for 10 hams and 5 cakes in my shopping cart fat man

Meh hah, ya! Top dek! Am I doing it right everyone?

Ummmm also you're chilling for the jews I just know it CIA nigger rekt.

Lonely people need little carts. I have a family of 5. The amount of produce we consume would fill your soy cart

A gallon of milk hardly fits in those. If you want milk and a handful of other items, they're pretty handy. My wife goes shopping weekly rather than waiting until the last minute to do it, and she tends to use these as they're less obtrusive and we don't need a lot of groceries at once since we're not lazy fucks.

It was only a matter of time until something I used got labeled as making me a cuck.

I'm surprised I lasted this long.

I don't care, maybe if fat asses bought their food in these carts then they'd limit the amount of fat ass food they buy

Good observation, OP. I've noticed two divergent trends.
One, the Costco cart which is huge, in itself, but can be substituted by a flat bed cart about the size of the back of an short bed F150.
Two, the tiny cart that you describe in your post -- the cuck cart. You attribute it to small families, which may be correct, but it also may be the consequence of people buying most of their stuff in huge quantities at Costco, and then supplementing it with smaller quantities of stuff from Safeway.

>t. fatass
are you annoyed these don't have motors, too, or just that you can't fit your fat ass in the "seat"?

This. It's not about single people it's about shopping more regularly and not buying a giant cart full of candy and other awful food.
You need a big cart if you're lazy and don't shop as often, which means you'll be buying more processed foods because they keep longer than fresh foods.
If you buy only fresh fruits veggies and meats then youll need to shop more regularly due to the nature of fresh food.

Let me also add that they're far superior to getting in and getting out at a store.
When all the obese fat fucks are taking up the entire isle with their fat asses and giant carts full of sweets and frozen meals, having a smaller cart allows you to be more nimble and get around the store faster.

It also is a testament to your wizard power, you virgin soyim

>tfw don't even use cuck cart - i can fit a week's worth of groceries from the local "farmer's market" store for myself in a single re-usable canvas bag

feels great to be a fag i guess

YOU BAD AMERICAN , Canada is winner for Justin Truedea

I once worked in the cuck/soy cart industry and yeah old people and soy boy types love the little carts and often ask for them when there aren't any available. Then some employee has to go look at all the same places the old lady just looked and verify "Yes mam we are out of carts; would you like me to kill one of the other customers and take their cart from them for you, mam?"

omg 5 children, I hope you actually economically planned to have that many children, otherwise youre just a careless asshole

That is a liquor cart you stupid cunt.

Also note, of course these fatty Americans are going to cast their big gloated shadow down at food consumption that is lower than theirs, so that they dont feel so insecure about being fatty fatty boom batty of the world.

Daily reminder the rest of the world actually has healthy food consumption habits. The American shopping cart is a tool of propaganda by the food retail industrial complex.

In fact most of these American flags have no doubt, are likely shills for food retail. Just look at them attack me.

No these carts are increasingly used by customers to just but like milk eggs and whatever frozen shit they eat. Maybe they add in a bottle of whiskey sure.

It's for buying bottles of liquor with no groceries