Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqJZ2MQ-xmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Doki more than Kira so far.

Doki was great. Maybe not the best, but great.

I miss 2012

>/pc/ is not death yet

I thought it was just a cooking blog now.

Is 2020 yet?

Stop shitposting, KiraKira is fun and it will get better when Julio turns into a cure.

They already removed the stupid dark fairies for weapons.

>KiraKira is fun

Just like maho right

Are you implying he's going to get gender reassignment?

No, that "he" is actually a "she".
Yes, but in a different way.

You're retarded. Julio's sister is the new cure. Just how delusional can you still be. There's two fairies right there in the opening

Gao doesn't need to get as excited as the peasants.

Speaking of which, there seem to be an awful lot of rich cures, but never any poor ones. Por que?

I miss Smile, too.

We're in the age of mary sues. I complain about this all the time; Precure started off with with talented girls who were also somewhat down to earth, and who worked hard to be as good as they are. Precure's characters were good back when it was like this (FW, SS). Then, we entered the age of the baka, and people like Nozomi, Rin, Urara, and the entire cast of Smile took the reigns. Characters were great during this era.

Things took a turn for the worse come the advent of Doki, however. With Doki, quite literally every character except Regina was a Mary Sue. Every one of them: fucking perfect. None of them really even acted like humans anymore, and that's because they weren't. However Doki ended up being so ridiculous that, although it made me very insecure, in didn't make me as insecure as it could have.

And now we have KiraKira, and they've perfected the insecurity-arousing mary sue ensemble "recipe," so to say. Now, we have a cast in which every character except the MC herself is perfect, and the MC is kind of a retard. The setup is perfect for everyone basically just shitting on her left and right. We got coolest dude in town on the cures; we got the smartest, baddest chick in town on the cures; we got the other smartest chick in town who's also filthy rich and is a rockstar and a social butterfly and blah blah blah you get the idea.

The next precure, I'm quite certain that the cast will literally turn their heads to the audience and tell them "I'm better than you" on a regular basis.

of course there is also the other half of all the precure series but those don't fit my narrative very well so take that for whatever it means

>*crash*
>"wh-what are we gonna do on the tatami?"

God fucking dammit why is this thread so dead

I more or less agree with your thoughts, perhaps not to that extreme, but I've noticed that recent trend in Precure as well.

Nao's family seemed kind of poorish.

That's KiraKira saving precure.

Kirakira's good though, I mean I complain about the mary sues but the bunny cunny makes up for it more or less.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're that same retard who made the comment about teen audience right.

Fuck off enrique.

No, I like Kirakira, I just have some simple complaints about it. Don't group me in with that idiot.

I desperately want Megumi to fart on my face.

This is the last thing we need while being dead.

Fart fetishists are gross but I like Megumi's ass so I am indifferent to your post.

I can't even consider it a fetish for me. There's something about Iona and Megumi though. I have to agree with that user.

They're running out of content, noir shadow precures soon.

Why do you keep posting this.

Why does anyone keep posting the same things in these threads?

Because rich girls can buy many dresses and accesories while poorfags can't buy shit. Girls don't like poor people, period.

Fun fact: The Sailor senshi were all upper class

No, it's because being poor would be a really bad example of what's expected from jap hard work no play lifestyle.

Are the ratings still on the toilet? I notice that precure seasons with shoujo elements tend to do better than precure seasons aimed too blatanly to the waifufag crowd. Kirakira is a mixed bag

yep

Shounen heroes are working class or orphans, the latter make them scum under nip standards. Yeah, often they discover that they happen to descend from a special bloodline but they still grow up on poverty.

What is it about Hacha that makes me attracted to their butts so much.

Nothing, you just enjoy butts.
Armpits though.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPP

This image could be three times as big but no one has bothered.

Kirakira is so awful and babyish it killed the thread. A shame.

Go die in a squidtch

I don't get why people are hating after last episode. I felt the same way, Kira is kinda boring when nothings happening, but this lasr episode was enough to reclaim my attention. And let's not forget the preview for next week.

Posting armpit is fun

How many roads must a Mana walk down
Before you can call him a man?

Lovely's usual outfit: zr
Cherry flamenco: armpits
Lolipop hiphop: super zr
Hime's usual outfit: armpits, zr
Sherbet ballet : armpits
macademia hula: fully exposed legs, armpits
Popcorn cheer: legs
Honey's normal outfit: legs
Coconut samba: armpits and legs
Fortune's outfit: armpits, ZR
Pine arabian: Sand shit
Whatever komachi: armpits and super zr.

I miss hacha and I don't at the same time.

They sure grow up fast.

Man this season is fine and fun, I think we're expected to see hotblooded precure battles every week but Kira Kira is more a warm and emotional flavor of precure. It doesn't make it bad at all, but it makes me sad that comparison really drags this seasons discussion down. I mean we have a team with two hot onee-samas and three completely unique scampers against a scientist type villain of their age protecting feelings and memories, we just got an episode loaded with ss, a mind break ep next week, and soon a tsundere cumslut fairy cure who's gonna bully her brother to the ground with her hoof heels. I don't know what more /precure/ expects cause I'm having a ton of fun with this seasons hijinks and I wish these threads would be more peppy and opened minded as they were during previous series, but being jaded is probably to blame.

Minami is a brocon though

Akira is basically just a dude though.

She is so cool.
And what did they mean at the end about Rio's tea? It has a sad flavor?

ashi

Waki

Is Mamika the best cure?

ah shitty loop
commencing repairs

What did he mean by that?

If you mean planes, they are F-14 Tomcat and F-21 Lion.

I miss old /pc/

Child labour

KIG JAV when?

Don't worry, they don't get paid so doesn't count as a job.

Fuck off schizo still scout the thread actively.

What expression is this face trying to convey?

>17 pretty cures

youtube.com/watch?v=UqJZ2MQ-xmc

I miss Maho

>there are people who don't like Julio
This smug brat is hilarious.

How was Rio's tea?

It's technically a dangling end but that's probably the best guess, especially considering Yukari's sad look at the end. As if she not only does knows he and Rio are the one in the same, but that she can sense his torment and something good buried inside him,

There's still a bit of a jerk at the end.

Damn, Yukari was so vicious this episode. Pretending to cry to feed enemy misinformation, deliberately getting caught to see if enemy would use that in his attack, then revealing her trap. And MACARON YO-YOS with SAWBLADES!

Bad. It had the technique but none of the soul.

She's very perceptive. She could have made up any sob story to bait him, but she went straight for the "neglected in favor of my sister" stuff after seeing his reaction to Akira and Miku in the last episode.

Possibly? I think that was probably purely for the viewer's benefit, so that they could see that her last dig would make him just a little too angry.

Just her baiting him into giving away his identity to her was good enough, frankly.

Yukari is best girl and I thought she was the most boring one until this episode. She was playing 4D chess the entire time and trolled Rio.

all according to keikaku

>dat smell of fat otaku sweat and semen

This was a clever bit of writing, it wasn't super clear whether she was talking about the tea or his gonad weapon.

Doki is a million times better than Kira.