*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
What are you, some sort of sexist-transphobic-racist? Why wont you rub sun lotion on my back, user?

What do?

Dude get out of my way.

Future an hero.

You’re also fat. Now fuck off, traps are gay.

crip dance to elsewhere.

Man hands

I didn't know he got breast implants.

Yuck
Yuck
Yuck
Yuck
Yuck
Yuck
Yuck

He needs to stop hanging out with actual women. They are all cock blocking him from getting the D.

>not a functional woman
>not a functional man
The doctor who prescribed hormone blockers before puberty to this person should be put up against a wall and shot.

it's got the choker necklace, it likes being choked during rough sex

Ask if thats the price to pay before being allowed to cross the bridge

ask for some titty milk

No, just hormone-induced moobs

lol his dick is so small he pisses on his nuts

If you say you wouldn't fuck that you're lying. Let her rub those supple brown titties in your face and you'll be fucking diamond.

>it's got the choker necklace, it likes being choked during rough sex
he would look better if it were one of those really big cable ties

that sunburn will be nothing compared to the fires of hell
repent

I'd just push past it. I'm reasonably confident that I am much stronger than that fat spic jew faggot.

are they? he's been on HRT for so long they might just be real

I'd let him suck my dick with those DSL's. He's probably very nice and would love to get hard white cock down his throat pussy.

I have no hands, I lost them in war, WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME LIKE THIS BITCH?!

I really doubt it you little soyboy bitch

Typical y*nks, a bunch of gay cunts

How did you type this?

Hehe.

Yes I am.

FEET, BIG STINKY FEET

the milk that comes out of those is just thick yellow pus due to glandular issues caused by abnormal hormone injections

FLOL at his adam's apple

>fat teen trap titties

Absolutely love the fact that as it gets older, the lack of testosterone will inhibit an increase In metabolic rate; the lack of naturally occurring estrogen and other essential hormones will keep it from becoming shapely like a real woman.

It will end up looking like a pile of shit, mounted high and sculpted into something that will permanently hold a plaque saying: "call me a girl/woman please, despite the obviousness".

Another retarded faggot who soon will realize that there is no real man who'd want it over an actual woman with an actual pussy. That's what you get in a generation of feminist pieces of shit who drive the stigma that women are anything more than men's natural fucktoy.

Who is this hot babe! Yummy..

This

>dick so small from puberty blockers and shit it can't even be made into a hole resembling a vagina

>visualized that.

I'd rub lotion where ever she wanted
Including her feminine benis.

because i have my own business to mind, shopping to do, and zero dams, shits or fucks to give you, now get out of my way.

Don't you mean 'baste'?

>fedora tipping atheists
>scicne

B-but this is a butifel turkish princess

HAY BAY-BEE, CUM GIV MUMMA A KITH ON HUR PEE-PEE

He's 15 y.o. and always looking like he's going to pass out any moment.

>the lack of naturally occurring estrogen and other essential hormones will keep it from becoming shapely like a real woman
They take hormones, so there's not a lack of, how do you think those tits got there ?

I'm out.

>[Panic Mode Activated]

Y-you too

>mm using those hotbutton words makes you so edgy user

Just half inch smaller than yours

thats a dude, and youre a faggot. kys

That's hot af. I'd love to suck her little dick til she cums and suck the pus out of her big brown titties.

oh please pound on my sons colon vagina

for tv shekels

It can't be a REAL woman until it's been sexually assaulted.

what a fat piece of shit

Saw the mumu in the new season. holyh shit they screwed that thing up so bad. Does Sup Forums have a suicide bet going on? Suicide definately in early 20s or it takes out its parents before the suiced or a group of innocents. They fucked this kid up so bad I feel so sorry for it.

I love MTG

/thread

I don't mind trannies but you're fat.

Its manny from modern family!

Is that jayden smith?

Damn these things really have a shelf life of about ten minutes don't they?

yes

>Once seen will accompany them always
>accompany them always
>ALWAYS

Fucking hell I would instead apply petroleum and burn that thing to non existence.

You're right. wth (what the heck) I love trannies now.

which is in turn a half inch longer than what's left of yours

fuck off transphobes. what do you mean you dont want to stick your wiener inside le 56% face trannies? trannies like jazz jennings were raised as political props and art projects, if you refuse to have sex with their crotch colon then you're literally a white terrorist!!

Who would even want to sleep with that thing?
It's like a weird mutant creature.

>2018
>still not using voice-to-text

Okay grandpa

T H I C C
I would.

Missing some foreskin??

Fuck, her parents are garbage people.

it's called a madam's apple, you fucking bigot. and SHE is a WOMAN, can you get that through your uneducated little transphobic brain?

Fat tranny...tranny no...fatty no

>ALWAYS

how long do you give for it to off itself?

How far along is she? Does she know who's the daddy is yet or do we have to wait for Maury

Greater than 2018
Greater than Jill thinking that voice to text works

>imlying lack of foreskin makes the penis smaller.

There won't be an adams apple because that requires testosterone.

Man he/she sure is getting fat. I guess eating excessively because of depression shows it's very happy with its decision. Most of the fags who like traps like micropenises vs inside out penis anyways. He is a very strong powerful independent woman. I just feel bad, pic related is it in 20 years no matter how much estrogen he costumes.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

JAPAN SHOOTS

where are you seeing an adam's apple

I want to suck on those tits tho plzz....

I would totally put sunscreen on her back though. "Accidentally" slipping my fingertips under the side of her bikini top and gently pressing my cock into the crack of her and.

Shes cute lol

idk, there obviously isn't one.

So funny, I'm watching this gay shit rn.

>Watching the 'debate' between Jazz, Butterfly Glasses Mum (born w/penis, I guess she set aside her cuum to make the baby after cutting her junk off, otherwise kidnapping is a possibility), Mincing Homo, Fag Hag, Nigger Mum and the researcher on the phone.

Why are the Dutch second only to the Krauts on weirdo fetishes.

I read a sluts guide to getting laid, and one of the points was that you should always go out with women uglier than you. That way all the guys will be focusing on you.

>Madam's apple
Fucking kek

>trying to use Jewish financial trickery on your penis

>she