OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1ynJOoaDOZOJR
strawpoll.me/14895166
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZJkc_C5-Cd8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Can someone explain why McConnel voted "no" on McCaskell's bill to pay military people during the shutdown?

This thread is now infected with the flu

Trump could frame it in a way that Democrats think it's a 'win'. If he simply allowed the program to continue and just deported them anyway, that would be hilarious and great salt. But that's definitely not how Trump does things.

What else was hidden in it?

>First They Fight You Edition
>Then They Laugh At You Edition
>Then They Fight You Edition
>Then You WIn Edition

I SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING WITH THIS, Sup ForumsACK...AND I LIKE IT!!!

Because the democrats made a bed, And they are going to sleep in it

reminder

every dumb illegal dreamer gets 100% free college & taunts you gringos who will pay the student loan merchants for 20-30 years

>Can someone explain why McConnel voted "no" on McCaskell's bill to pay military people during the shutdown?
It was a tactic, a good one I can't explain but someanon will help.

reminder..

every dumb illegal dreamer gets 100% free college & taunts you gringos who will pay the student loan merchants for 20-30 years

Sorry for the shitty phone post in advance, just got off work. figure you boys would enjoy.

>yfw the shutdown never ends

God the WH and Trump are PR geniuses. Watching the briefing right now.

Since the Democrats are responsible for the shutdown, it makes sense to make them responsible for as much as possible.

Trump hentai when?

Cute shirt

All the other answers are wrong.
He voted no because to call a revote, the person doing so must have been on the winning side of the vote.

I hope you've informed ICE about them

Damn it, the rep*blitards are just murderous fucks!

She's a qt too. I wonder what happened.

There was a last minute change to the Pastebin, so will you or whoever bakes next please refresh.

Kek

>this exchange of words totally happened guys

Justice Department Turns Over Additional Text Messages from Peter Strzok — FBI Blames Tech Reason For Failing to Preserve Five Months Worth of Texts

> FBI Blames Tech Reason For Failing to Preserve Five Months Worth of Texts

OH WOW

GET THE FUCKING GAS

AWOO~

I just saw that too. Any particular reason he blocked it? Was she trying to get other things in it too?

>kike
>nigger in a suit
>communist
>robot on tank treads
What does this picture even mean

pscp.tv/w/1ynJOoaDOZOJR
Reminder we have official Schumerwave playing 24/7 made by some republican intern

ohnothatsucks, Gov. Moonbeam

Murder? Like the murder of Lori Klausutis? That kind of murder?

>paid toll

What briefing?

>Since the Democrats are responsible for the shutdown, it makes sense to make them responsible for as much as possible.
No no, it has something to do with rewriting it or going back to a previous step or something. It's for the advantage of Repubs.

if only they'd wake up and realize this fox poll the rinos and left are using is 100% virtue signaling bullshit. even rich lefties I know despise illegal immigrants.

hardline immigration stance is secretly adored by conservatives moderates and middle class lefties

>EVERY PERSON WHO HAS EVER IDENTIFIED AS A DEMOCRAT SUPPORTS MANNING AND FONDA! I'M NOT A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD, I SWEAR

You seem awful concerned people might logically tie Democrat love for tranny traitors with their anti-military policy and come to some sort of "you're full of shit even though we appreciate your service" conclusion. Why is that?

Yeah, sure thing

Its going a bit better
But I mainly want to leave :DDDD

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has turned over to Congress additional text messages involving an FBI agent who was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>But the department says the FBI, for technical reasons, was unable to preserve roughly five months’ worth of texts between the agent and an FBI lawyer who’d also been detailed to Mueller’s team.

The agent, Peter Strzok (struhk), was removed from the team investigating ties between Russia and the Trump campaign after the discovery of anti-Trump text messages.

New messages highlighted in a letter to FBI Director Chris Wray by the Republican chairman of the Senate’s Homeland Security Committee include discussions of a draft statement prepared by former FBI Director James Comey in anticipation of concluding the Hillary Clinton email investigation without charges.

>tfw I had a 3.9 GPA and got nothing

IF Mitch did this at any other time the media would go nuts; but to end a shutdown they cant go that crazy.

Thing is will flake fuck and graham go along with this? Lee & Paul likely would if it meant a real budget.

All those dems that voted yes on the CR will likely be a no on this but who knows for sure.

It's all or nothing breh, Dems want to be the knights that save poor people and shieeet and don't give anything to McConnel

btw. NSA also accidentally shoah'd entire GWB data collection shit but THEY'RE SINCERELY SORRY LOL

Are you in the bathroom again?

report what? they're protected by daca. there are 4 million getting free college and skilled trades training at taxpayer expense right now

Could be fake, could be real, it's hard to tell. Turkish tank doctrine is absolute dogshit (no infantry support, no fire-and-manoeuver, no using terrain to your advantage), but on the other hand the Kurds are pretty short of antimaterial weapons (note how the Iraqis rolled over them so easily).

>kikes
>cimmies
Literally wut

OOPS LOL

lel, the ladies of the left are having enough wet dreams about him to make a demand for it. Our ancap boys shouldn't be too far behind with the goods

How the fuck could the Turks fuck that up? /sg/ must be fuming since they hate Kurds way more than Turks.

where are you and what are you doing?

Listening to NPR this morning on the way home from work. Apparently Chuck Schumer finds negotiating with Trump like trying to "grab a handful of jelly."

I'm not concerned at all. I am fully aware there are terminal retards here who think criticizing somebody because they belong to the same party as another person means they condone their actions.

Tell me your thoughts on Dennis Hastert please.

The one thing that poll misses is, some of those people who favor those things don’t favor them unconditionally, for example they want them to have pathway to citizeship..if Trump gets the wall and ends chain migration etc.

HOW IS THIS ACCETABLE AT ALL

Well if Trump doesn't cuck, that will change in March. Why do they get free education when they're undocumented in the first place?

Iirc it is because if he voted yes he could not initiate a revote later.
I could be wrong.

The one from yesterday

Interesting. I'm willing to bet if things like this were damning to Trump with would have been perfectly preserved in not fully leaked by now

Fuck Commiefornia. This is there version of the Boston road construction works from years ago that took decades to complete. I hope it buries them in debt and overrun coasts.

They're literally deleting evidence across the board right now.
Haha what an absolute fucking joke.

So extremely easy, unless you’re a retarded demorat?

One of them escaped, /ptg/.

So, would you say that Trump could be called "Amnesty Don", in that case?

Surely this is pissing Trump off and he will take them out soon.

What a retard
Jelly is sticky

This.

>Milo
Nice r/donald banner

Trump will show de non-believas de wei

POLL ON THE NUCLEAR OPTION

strawpoll.me/14895166

Tell me how you really feel lads

If the FBI and NSA are deleting evidence and surveillance data publicly, are we allowed to openly plan attacks on them now? Oklahoma Van special?

My god roaches are absolutely worthless.

>tfw Trump pilpuls the Jew

>An official close to the project acknowledged that the increasing costs render essentially impossible the current plan for a $21 billion San Jose to Central Valley starter system. Even before the cost increase, there was a funding shortfall: a plan to borrow $5.2 billion against future greenhouse gas fees fell apart, leaving the agency with a checkbook containing only about $16 billion of the needed $21 billion.
>“They can’t do it,” said the source, who feared professional repercussions if he was identified by name. And returning to the Legislature for an additional appropriation is risky, since the original funding was supposed to build rail line miles further through Bakersfield. “Any time you want more money to complete less work is a big ask.”
This project is fucked; train to nowhere

Awoos power network grows in the shadows every day

How's it even possible?

If he's undocumented, doesn't it mean he doesn't have social security number?

Unconfirmed atm.
We have bigger concerns atm. Water's running out, boetie.

1) fill out college application
2) check illegal immigrant / dreamer boxes
3) immediately showered with dedicated scholarships
4) claim no family income or assets (because parents are south of border or work under the table ) = no expected family contribution

= qualify for 100% full ride

this is how 4+ million of them get free college. they also get accepted with much lower GPAs and SAT scores due to affirmative action

because affirmative action. White people are all rich racist assholes who can figure it out themselves. The U.S. government exists only to support brown people.

Surprisingly, the beaner was closest to the mark.

Trump needs to call Wray and whoever is in charge of the NSA to get their shit together ASAP or they're fired.

The government is shut down, Mr. FBI agent. Surely you aren't doing your job for free?

>Awoo
tha qweeeen *click* *click* *click*

I'm just glad you know how the government works. Amazing that even here people don't understand why certain things are done

Are you the SA that posts syria related news? I heard /sg/ calls you a "Kike" because you don't actively shit on trump

>Definition 1: “Drumpf” - Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
>Definition 2: “Support” - A set of dispositions that contains Trust.
>Definition 3: “Escalator Ride” - The date of June 16, 2015, A.D.

Theorem 1: I supported Drumpf since the escalator ride.

>Definition 4: “Today” - The date of December 29, 2017, A.D.
>Axiom 1: The characteristics of “DACA” include all characteristics of “Amnesty”
>Axiom 2: Drumpf tweeted in favor of DACA.

Theorem 2: Today, Drumpf tweeted in favor of Amnesty.

>Definition 5: “Amnesty Don” - A Drumpf is said to be an ‘Amnesty Don’ if and only if the Drumpf supports the Amnesty.
>Definition 6: “Conned” - For a particular set of dispositions “D” containing “trust” and belonging to owner “O”, if the subject “S” of D removes “trust” from D and replaces it with “distrust”, then S is said to have “conned” O.

Theorem 3: I got conned by Amnesty Don.

I'm glad you brought up this point! Hassert was a lousy speaker and a pedo, what interest do I have defending him?

I'm not a Capefag so I'm fine.

Wew, it's worse than I thought

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZJkc_C5-Cd8&feature=youtu.be
treat yourselves to this gem, /ptg/

Spic-Nig Cycle bro, Spic-Nig Cycle

I honestly would not have known if I wasn't watching it unfold. Senate rules are very arcane.

bingo. low and middle class whites kids are FUCKED. they have to attend shitty public schools overrun with illegals, they get rejected from the best colleges & they are last in line for financial aid

Probably a pure coincidence it was suddenly Strzok text messages they failed to preserve. Either the FBI is really fucking inept and full of affirmative action hires OR they're just agency filled with rebellious agents.

Don't really buy it's a honest to God mistake they failed to preserve those messages.

>This project is fucked; train to nowhere
Indeed. I'd love to see Trump bring in the Japanese to build something similar and far superior in another city that could benefit it just to rub it in Commiefornia's face

Trump's Twitter (and his cabinet members' accounts for that matter) should be flooded with that shit, man. I'm tired of their out in the open faggotry

Its too coincidental that all these “errors & mistakes” are in their favor.