I have some liberal leanings but one thing I've never really empathized with is illegal immigration

I have some liberal leanings but one thing I've never really empathized with is illegal immigration.

Crossing the border is illegal. If I live in a shitty neighborhood and break into your mansion, you have every right to throw me out. I don't understand, can someone clarify why we should let them stay?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/04/22/business/at-wal-mart-in-mexico-a-bribe-inquiry-silenced.html?pagewanted=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
freshplaza.es/article/104727/México-Acusan-a-Walmart-de-ahorcar-al-campo-mexicano
foxnews.com/us/2011/06/02/mexicos-pemex-sues-us-companies-in-oil-thefts.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_tourism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Radical centrist here. I think we should allow families currently here to stay, but kick out single people and not allow anyone new to come in (AKA, build a wall). Full-scale liberals do not want border security because the illegals can be pandered to to secure votes, and because they think it's automatically bad to do anything mean to a brown person.

But what about regular liberal types? Do they just think it's okay to break into places?

>family illegally immigrates
>oh we can't kick them back out they're a family
you're a liberal not a centrist

In exchange for DACA, end birthright citizenship AND chain migration. And create a points system for immigration, based upon what they bring to the table.

>Trump wants to deport THIS

fuck blumpf

WRONG

butterface on the right

you mean left?

>I don't understand, can someone clarify why we should let them stay?
he asked, knowing he was in an extremely right wing forum
but I'm sure your question is genuine

Fixed that for you

left is qt

Sorry, I should clarify - if the family illegally comes in together, kick them all out. If children are born here from illegal parents, keep them here.

They fall under the "can't be mean to brown person" category.

whose right?

nice family portrait, mutt

I'm an extremist centrist, but God damn. Illegals have no right to be here. RWDS might not be just a meme before long. All of my left leaning extremist views mainly deal with environmental stuff and societal safety nets.

as a moderate the correct thing to do isn't to build a wall or have no borders, it's to conquer Mexico and install martial law in it and murder every cartel and politician.

Thanks cuckney

>If children are born here from illegal parents, keep them here.
that's still liberal immigration policy

Why would anyone allow those who stayed illegally whether overstaying their visas or sneaking over a border? Are we a nation of laws or not? While I have sympathy for the plight of people trapped in desperate situations, we have enough AMERICAN CITIZENS who don't have work, enough to eat, or adequate housing. We have 21 T in debt, our infrastructure is crumbling. The fact is, we can't afford the 30 + million illegals already here. Legalizing them provides unfettered access to welfare programs, all of which are already broke. Justify allowing them to stay with these considerations in mind. Would you take in an orphan if you are already unable to adequately provide for your own child?

>throw me out.
i'd make you into my new gimp

>keep them here
This is the entire premise of chain immigration that needs to end. No illegals, period. If an illegal pops out a kid on American soil, it’s an illegal kid

We’re a nation of laws that only white people have to follow

Look around you idiot. Hotties like that do just fine in their own countries and have no reason to leave. I am on the front lines of this illegal immigration mess, and this picture is not representative of the problem. Instead, the picture should be MS13 gangbangers in couirts for raping 13 year old girls.

>illegal
>immigration

Immigration is a legal term, an immigrant is someone going through the legal immigration process.

You mean safety resorts. None of us have a problem helping a citizen when they are down temporarily. That is NOT the system we now have in place. Also, you believe in anthropegenic global warming? If so, that makes you ignorant of the facts, or a willful idiot.

>All of my left leaning extremist views mainly deal with environmental stuff and societal safety nets.
Stay a while user, we have something we can offer you.

I don't believe in human caused climate change, but I do believe in human facilitated climate change. The planet's climate is a yoyo throughout time of high and low temperatures, but I'd rather err on the side of caution and try and keep human pollution down. That said I'm not some extremist who will burn down a coal plant for poisoning my air.

>why we should let them stay?
Because they will vote Democrat. WHAT ARE YOU A NAZI????

This is your answer...

So you're okay with ex-rapists continuing to rape if they already did it once without getting caught?

Illegal immigration is illegal, and so is continuing to live without legally immigrating. Your argument is bullshit.

I was pretty lefty 5-10 years ago but these people are so far out of here it's ridiculous.

Nothing mean to brown people? Bitch, please. Liberals have done nothing for Puerto Rico. Fucking leftists just want to destroy America.

>Stolen Mexican land
Don't these fucking retards know anything about history? The Spanish stole Mexico from the Aztecs.

>an illegal kid
What the fuck is this? So you want to round up kids and teenagers who were born here and lived here their entire life, and send them to the country their parents came from? They probably have little or nothing in common with that culture, and may not even speak the language. How is it in any way fair to that kid to do that to them?

There is no reason.
Tell me about you liberal views, maybe I can help.

You know she's right. Or maybe give it back to France.

>How is it in any way fair to that kid to do that to them?

Ask their parents. They caused this situation, not us.

Change that mansion into a house full of a half a million people with differing opinions. Then you have a good analogy

So if some people broke in your house with a child after the police remove the people you have to keep the child?

Yes. Children should not benefit from their parent's crimes. You do not let bank robbers keep the money when they are caught because their kids are used to being rich.

If my house is a country and they've been there for years, at some point, yeah, they do have a right to stay in my opinion.

The left wants votes and the right wants cheap labor

>Children should not benefit from their parent's crimes
They shouldn't be punished for their parent's crimes, which is what it is.

Mexican?

What?

So if I rob you and give the money to my kids they should just get to keep it and it no longer belongs to you?

Are you mexican?

If enough time has passed, yes. We have the statute of limitations for most crimes, you know.

Not at all.

I don't understand how any leftist can support illegal immigration either. Unless you hate your country, why would you favor bringing in a poor underground labor force? It just hurts the poorer people in your country and only helps the rich people who employ the illegals. Neoliberalism is a disease.

The Dems support amnesty for illegals because those people will vote Democrat if they're granted citizenship.

The social justice stuff is just cover for political opportunism.

What race?

That face...............

But they’re still breaking the law by being here.

>They probably have little or nothing in common with that culture, and may not even speak the language
They speak the language and most of the places where they live here already look like Mexico. They could go back without missing a beat.

Why is there a 'dat ass' on her forearm?

If they are living off the proceeds of crime then nothing will expire as it is ongoing.

yeah, I'm a liberal and I never understood the logic why people feel like they have the right to live in the US, or any other country that isn't their own.

I mean, a perfect world would have no borders and nations as far as I'm concerned, but for now there are nations and borders and we all agreed that you can't just go live in another country whenever the fuck you want.

If you want to live somewhere, there are rules and procedures. I don't think there should be discrimination, but I also don't think you should just let a million people in if they're not documented and whatever.

It's like if I went to China one day and decided to live there from now on...

>hello sir, can I see your visa please?
>NO FUCK OFF I LIVE HERE NOW DON'T BE RACIST

Really it should have nothing to do with it, but my ancestors are from Europe, and I'm about as white as you can get.

Why is sending people to Mexico a punishment? That's racist.

The redneck and teenagers are too lazy to do the menial jobs cuck

The child is? So send them to juvie if you think it would make any kind of difference. The punishment needs to fit the crime, and destroying someone's life over something that had no hand is cruel and unusual punishment.

>why is tearing someone away from the only life and friends they've ever known a punishment?

I truly believe that every nation has the right to protect their land, their resources and most importantly their people, i am not in favor of illegal mass immigration, it really is a problem. I'm not trying to justify (al least Mexican) immigration to USA, but if you really want to fight the problem i have a few suggestions: why you don't tell your retarded government to stop taking all our fucking oil?, yes, today Mexico produces twice more than you, but only a 30% stays here (and you know how thirsty for oil uncle Sam is), why you don't tell that talking orange you have for president that if he really want solve this problem, he should tell Walmart to stop taking the land from indigenous and native farmers (this represents the 70% of Mexican immigration), why you don't stop selling guns to the Cartels, this fires the violence in both countries, and the list can go on. Just a few more things, not every illegal alien is from Mexico, but for immigrants is better to say that they're from here because when they get deported are sent to Mexico and easier for them to try to cross, and believe me you should to have us as neighbors and not any other country from Central America where gangs represents 15% of the population, and people are less skilled in any work, or be glad we are not a Muslim country or that this was a war-fueled immigration, and certainly be glad that we are your neighbors . So mutts stop complaining about Mexicans and start fighting those who are causing this, you have a bigger problem with kikes running and ruining your country.

nytimes.com/2012/04/22/business/at-wal-mart-in-mexico-a-bribe-inquiry-silenced.html?pagewanted=all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

freshplaza.es/article/104727/México-Acusan-a-Walmart-de-ahorcar-al-campo-mexicano

foxnews.com/us/2011/06/02/mexicos-pemex-sues-us-companies-in-oil-thefts.html

Bullshit. There are plenty of unemployed people who are desperate for jobs.

Hearty kek. Just wait for his second term I can't imagine what the tweets will be like. I know this one is fake but give it a few years.

mommy

They might be too lazy to do it for the same wage as illegals but wages would rise if the illegals were gone.

You have to go back

If they do not enjoy being sent back to their country of origin with no connections or relevant skills they can thank their parents for putting them in that situation.

>sending people back to their home country where all their family already lives

>stolen mexican land
>nicaraguan restaurant
>arabic sign

OR you could just not be a cunt about it, and judge them for their character and not their legal status or race.

>right
you liberals really love to think about the big questions huh.

>liberals
You big questioners sure like to pigeonhole people huh.

Or you could stop being a pussy and enforce the law

who dat gurl?

Maybe the law needs changing.

>guns and money flooding mexico
obama's out of office and we're just about to start taxing remittances once were done shedding the indios you've sent north so things should start looking up for you. that said, the cartellos are mexicans fucking up mexico with the aid of the mexican government which sounds like a problem...for mexico.

Or you could stop being a bleeding heart cry baby and understand that in order for the nation state to function it must have and enforce laws concerning citizenship.

Sorry to offend your intelligence mr. independent rational skeptic centrist. If only you realized you were using your reasonableness as an actual argument ITT.

I agree, you need to be deported too

If the Cartel's are a problem, why not just remodel the country so it becomes a cartel run country?

why the fuck do these retards think in anyway that Mexicans are "natives"
They were a fucking Spanish colony and the vast majority of them are Spanish rape babies

>not judging criminals

I understand your logic far as anchor babies are concerned, but the problem is the same as with illegal immigration in general: if you allow one you must allow them all, and then it is an incentive for people to do it (if not for themselves, then for their kids' future).

You cannot reward this behavior.
Australia flat out refuses the first wave of immigration, and they stopped trying to get there.

Europe allowed the first waves, and thousands died trying to make the crossing hoping for the same result.

As with all liberal thinking, this is an issue of sentiment over reason, and ideal over practical.

You are saving lives when you outright and clearly BAN illegal immigration through human trafficking rings, and you are preventing modern day slavery when you shut down illegal immigration routes and the companies who facilitate them for miserable wage workers.

What life is that anyway, being a 2am-2pm cleanup crew on a slaughterhouse ground, earning scraps for food while your daughter prostitutes herself to pedos and your son sells coke so you can just barely make ends meet?

Birth Tourism is something that can actually be stopped: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_tourism

Most countries have laws where if your parents are citizens+family of the country, if you were born outside (aka anchor baby in usa) you can still become a citizen of your parents country (aka mexico) very quickly.

It is a completely solvable issue from a practical standpoint.

more illegals cuz muh dick

I would say, if you catch them early - like within 3-5 years of being here, then go ahead and deport them. Much past that - for kids anyway - is needlessly heartless. The parents are usually just trying to make a better life for themselves in a place with more opportunity, after all. Most of them aren't here to rape or steal, regardless of what you might hear. The ones that are violent, by all means, throw the book at them or throw them back. But the ones who are hardworking and just trying to make a life for themselves? At least give them a path to legal citizenship. Hard working immigrants are the backbone of this country, it does no good to treat them like antisocial criminals.

This post is 100% correct but it'll never get through because
>As with all liberal thinking, this is an issue of sentiment over reason, and ideal over practical.

I'm not arguing for or against immigration, but to answer your question I think you are looking at it wrong (based on how you wrote the question). Nobody is trying to justify broken laws. The issue isn't legal. Everyone knows that illegal immigrants are breaking the law and no one nation can realistically accept everyone. So if that's your argument that it's illegal, than you are 100 percent right.

I think the issue is more of a moral issue than a legal issue. For example if someone is escaping a war zone, violence, genocide, etc a lot of people believe we should help those people out because even though they're criminals, their intent for the most part was survival, helping out their families, etc. Doesn't mean it's right or again that I'm in favor of it, just saying...

I think you can be against illegal immigration and still have sympathy for people who are just trying to have a better life. At the same time it goes the opposite way, a lot of those people exploit the system and are not grateful for it.

What's with the face?

Beside the fact that she's kind of fugly I dont get your reaction.

The problem comes from how we define "American".

Many argue that what defines an American is not an ethnicity, or ancestry, and not even a heritage or culture. Rather, they believe that what makes an American and American is a shared ethos, a commitment to the principals expounded in our founding documents. It is this definition of American as an adherent to a particular political mindset that lies at the root of many of our national problems. While noble and perhaps conceptually useful in certain contexts, it is a definition that is completely detached from the reality of things. Until we can get our collective wits about us and call it like it is, we will continue, in both of the major political parties, to foster disastrous and counter productive public policy based on this meme definition of Americanism, based not on national identity but on some pie-in-the-sky, demonstrably false definition alluding to shared belief in a core ethos.

>it is a definition that is completely detached from the reality of things
Is it though? The reality of things is that we're a highly diverse, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural country, and that's been true for most of its existence. You can't define what it means to be American by any of the things you listed, unless you're willing to alienate large parts of the population. If what you want is some ethnostate, then sorry to say, but that ship sailed a long time ago. We're a melting pot, like it or not. We'll just have to figure out how to get along in spite of our differences.

>1% middle east
You're a kike.

We're getting the garbage tier from South America and Africa.
They're not sending their best, believe me.
Even though this is a slide thread, it should be reminded that even legal immigration will result in white genocide to be replaced by this hideous mongrels, unless stopped.

If they want a better life for themselves they can immigrate legally. The rules are clear and they apply to everyone. If you want to play stupid games with your kid's future and you end up winning stupid prizes that's on you.

>Most of them aren't here to rape or steal, regardless of what you might hear.
They rape our social services and our low skilled job market and steal every time they use a SSN that isn't theirs fraudulently or use taxpayer money to school their 15 illegal spawn.

why allow these who already came in to stay? that's how EU retards reacted to the immigrant crisis: whoever got in before we reacted gets to stay, and after normies got angry we finally (mostly) closed their immigration routes, but too much of a pussy to kick out the illegals.

what do the future immigrants learn from this? better be quick to get in, if you somehow cross the border you can just play the victim in front of the press and dumb whitey will fall for it and let you stay (plus give welfare). actual refugees who followed the law and UN conventions are just staying in shit tier refugee camps in turkey/lebanon, which also don't get much financial support from the EU because "we have refugees in europe to take care of".
even if you're a super leftist, financing the same conditions for refugees in turkey is like 5 times cheaper than the same standard in europe, so you should be trying to keep them out and thus being able to help a larger amound of people.