Can a person's race/ethnicity be determined by their skull shape?

Or is it racist pseudoscience?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112460670
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/alas_poor_yorick_or_is_it_othello.html
futurelearn.com/courses/forensic-facial-reconstruction/0/steps/25658
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. This is Asian Chad.

Idk about all that but you can tell if they're british by how straight and how many teeth are there

Yes.

>implying it won't get a reply every 3 hours

Of course. Did you think that the source of facial differences boils down to soft ttissue? No, it's the underlying skeletal structure that determines the shape of the facial features.

Yes, for example how big their nose was could mean they are Jewish.

The skull says a lot about the person ancestry, yet it says nothing about what he did with his life on earth, about what his morality and knowledge was.

Skullshape correlates directly with morality.

Sorry wrong pic.

people of european descent simply don't come up with things like "the knock-out game"

Yes, it absolutely can be determined and is standard practice for forensics.

T. medfag

Look it's the phrenology squad being BTFO since the 19th century.

My dentist told me that it is possible to distinguish between Asians and Whites by ridges in the back of the teeth, particularly the front teeth.

Sure they don't.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112460670

Ethnicity no , their race can be determined. AMA

Source: I'm a professional Rassenhygieniker currently living undercover

Morals are born out culture, culture is an extension of biological inheritance, biological inheritance is also known as DNA, and DNA determines skull shape.

>beating subhuman parasites
>beating the people who pay for your welfare and existence
Two completely different things mate.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/01/alas_poor_yorick_or_is_it_othello.html

> DNA determines skull shape

that's about as exact as saying "all humans are animals", while correct technically, in practice it's completely useless information

That poor fucking dog it was trying to help and she hit it in the fucking head what the fuck it looked injured

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Ethnicity can not be determined by skull shape, Race can be determined by skull shape. They are not the same.

#shithole

No it's not, there's not such thing as righteous torture, it requires subhuman morality regardless of the skull shape.

You tell me, bob

>Anonymous (ID: igQ8pFpq) 01/21/18(Sun)18:37:33 No.157521004▶

> linking a chinese study

LMFAO

Usefulness of information depends on the context. You provide no context, therefore you have basis for declaring my point useful or useless. The person I replied to argued that sense of morality is not linked to skull shape, to which I explained why I disagree with him.¨

You say I'm wrong, then you paraphrase my point. What kind of sick freak are you?

Fuck off.

>Identifying the ethnicity of a skull
Features inherited from generation to generation are expressed in the morphology (shape) of the human skull. Many of these characteristics have evolved in response to environmental factors and analysis of the features of the skull can thus give an indication of the ancestry of an individual.

futurelearn.com/courses/forensic-facial-reconstruction/0/steps/25658

It makes sense that human evolution and speciation would occur more rapidly than random mutation, since humans can deliberately choose mates for certain physical characteristics....including intelligence.

Only shitskins write

>LMFAO

Because their primitive subhuman brain can’t get to the argumentative state only the one for I laugh at you therefore you must be wrong

no basis*

There is nothing to paraphrase, ethnicity can NOT be determined by skull shape alone.

Proof: All aurignacoids differ only in their soft parts , it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to differentiate an aurignacoid skull from Afghanistan from one from Sweden.

This is quite literally proof that yo uare talking out of your ass.

RACE can be determined by skull shape. And not all races exist everywhere on this planet. But ethnicity is not race and it's not possible to accurately pinpoint an ethnicity from a dead skull.

Forensic science says yes

>ITT

>subhuman shitskins and niggers flock here for a little hope of equality

Each human is born with thousands of random mutations.

when it comes to major racial groupings, yes, even easily, with high precision
which isn't little you know, many dog races we consider different are probably even harder to tell apart than humans just by looking at bones and ignoring the soft features that distinguish them

Are you dumb? CAn't you even read closely?

OP is talking about ETHNICITY.

ETHNICITY IS NOT RACE. TWO PEOPLE CAN BE THE SAME ETHNICITY AND DIFFERENT RACES.

Holy shit.

ARguing with people that prove immediately that they are clueles and still acting as if they know something triggers me.

I can ask you 1 simple question to prove that you don't know anything about skulls, physiccal anthropology and everything related to it.

Guys let’s test this out, can you determine the race of her withonly looking at her skull shape?

That does not preclude people from choosing mates based upon certain desirable characteristics, including intelligence.

You are arguing with imaginary enemies, formaggini jew. I have not attempted to make a distinction between ethnicity or race ITT. I have mentioned neither.

Guys let’s test this out, can you determine the race of her withonly looking at her skull shape?

Guys let’s test this out, can you determine the race of her with only looking at her skull shape?

Why are you posting random meme pics?

1. OP is talking about ETHNICITY, NOT RACE.

LEARN TO FUCKING READ YOU SUBHUMANS.

I really wonder sometimes, what kind of jobs you people perform in real life. You can't evne read a 2-3 sentence text precisely and diligently.

Instead , like rabid dogs, you bite the bait with your brainwashed dumb shit.

I repeat, for you stupid brainlets that can't even read 2-3 sentences:

ETHNICITY IS NOT RACE. ETHNICITY CAN NOT BE ACCURATELY DETERMINED FROM A DEAD SKULL ALONE, BECAUSE THE SAME RACES CAN BE FOUND IN DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES.

Race can be determined from a dead skull, however.

That much is true. But you stated that speciation occurs faster than random mutations, which I don't think is true, unless I misinterpret the point you are trying to make.

You cut away the back heads because it would show that the nigger has a straight back with a tucked chin meanwhile that other guy has a mouth mouth breather posture with a bad posture

No, you are just completely clueless, you can't even read a short text diligently and answer correctly.

And you also don't actually know anything about the topic and are still acting as if you do.

How does one become such a fucking kike?

Phrenology is NOT the study of skull shapes.

Phrenology = attributing EMOTIONS and CHARACTERISTICS to different parts of the BRAIN/SKULL

Physical anthropology = Study of Skull based on EVOLUTIONARY ATTRIBUTES

Are you unironically this stupid?

You can. Every forensic scientist or anthropology major knows this, it's true and they still teach it.

And it's not just your skull, but your whole skeletal structure. They can tell if you're white, black, or asian, or a mix.

Op is talking about ethnicity/race. He created the confusion at the start of the thread already.
Let‘s all agree that OP is a faggot, skulls only give informations about race and that the sooner I‘m back in switzerland, the better.

god you dumb fucking autist, kill yourself.

Look at OPs post one more time. He asks race/ethnicity

And this is something a lefty would use because for him races don’t exist that’s why he also said ethnicity

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE

1. The pic you posted is incorrect .

pic related is the correct phylogenetic tree of human sub races.

Stop posting wrong shit.

Stop acting as if you know anything.

Neural tissue related genes aren't just involved in the formation of the nervous system and its function.

Neural crest tissues literally derive all the structures in the face. No shit there is a variation in these genes for human- humans of different races and ethnicities have different facial structures. Consequences these genes may have for intelligence are far less supported, if at all there.

Why is Sup Forums full of anti-science brainlets?

Gee, I dunno.

both look like mongrels so I'm not sure what the pic is trying to tell me
""african"" americans are on average something like 20% European so they aren't a good example of negroids

A bearded white looking nigger vs a small chinned white?

You have too look at Verlages and not at cherry picked ones you dumb subhuman

The average is what counts, I could find you really ugly looking white people and really beautiful subhuman niggers

That’s all cherry picking THE MAJORITY IS WHAT MATTERS YOU DUMB NIGGER

Yes. Read the book Death's Acre. Forensic anthropologists do it all the time.

First one is not "somalid" , he is ethiopid .

Adn the second skull is not dolichocephal.

No, you people are just imprecise, and undiligent.

In German you call such people "SCHLAMPIG".

Stfu you literal mutt

How is this even a discussion? You retards think the difference between niggers, mongols and caucasoids is purely skin color?

I don't claim to know much, I state my point of views and sometimes someone will gift me with a perspective I had not previously considered. I, however, know that we are clearly talking past each other. You are not disagreeing with the points I have brought up, but some kind of mental construct in your own mind. I don't get what's flaring your autism, and you don't seem to truly care to explain either. What gives?

keep splitting hairs over basic generalizations that everyone already knows about, but you're too fucking stupid and socially retarded to understand

Nigger skulls smell terrible and the eye sockets are usually asymetrical.

Also I know who you are you dumb autist, I am very well aware of your pseudoscience threads

Your entire folder is filled with cherry picked shit, hand yourself

There is no single skull for "caucasoid races". So your picture is wrong.

Pic related are the different sub races of the planet sorted according to racial progressivity.

It's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE , to DIFFERENTIATE on a dead skull between a NORTH-IRANID and a MEDITERRANID or a NORDID.

THEY ARE ANTHROPOMETRICALLY (= measured on the dead skull) EQUAL.

This is basic knowledge.

east Africans were classified on the verge of caucasoids and indeed, many years later, it turns out that their genome is about 50% negroid-ilke and 50% west Eurasian/caucasoid like(more precisely, related to Natufians), so traditional anthropology was very much right

>Using race mixed mongols to define races
Are you fucking retarded? The right is clearly somali / eretrean or some other shithole african country that got raped by the arabs. Left looks like le 56% face

Youre getting dangerously close to outting yourself as a nigger.

Posting a malnourished toothless person as a proof for anything?

You’re pathetic

I'd gamble all my burgers that:
A) the kid survived this
B) he will be raised by his grandma
C) he is severely mentally retarded
D) but fairly typical by black standards

It's not pseudo science, it's applied Evolution. And what would I cherry pick exactly?

Not gonna read something you don't write yourself. Use your own brain to argue or don't post at all. It's not splitting hairs. That you answer to the question:

CAN ETHNICITY BE DETERMINED BY DEAD SKULL?

with yes, shows that you DONT UNDERSTAND EVEN THE BASICS.

You CAN'T. You can EXCLUDE SOME ETHNICITIES. But if you can't differentiate between an AFGHAN AND A SWEDE, saying that you can is just outright WRONG.

google forensics.

He’s a fucking Jew who posted his white race divide&conquer threads for months now.

Creating division between us, this fuck face is actually partly responsible for the mutt meme

You are right but those differences are speculative in nature and not considered as hard evidence.

Also, there is no scientific proof that those differences means anything.

All humans on earth are part of the same species. Homo sapiens.

Divide and conquer? Just because you are clueless about physical anthropology and think posting stupid meme pics counts as being scientific while not understanding even the basics of evolution and physical anthropology

is a very strong argument.

Stfu and literally kill yourself.

Well you must have autism or something because to everyone else there are clear differences. Show me dead nigger skulls vs dead chink skulls vs dead whitey skulls and anyone with a brain will be able to separate them out. You're getting BTFO every post you make. It's time to stop.

There are different races, and you can differentiate them based on dead skull.

You can't determine the ETHNICITY of a person, because some races are practically the same ON A DEAD SKULL (and differ only in soft parts).

Guys can you help me indentify these individuals based on their skull shapes?

Yes you fucking newfag. Race can be determined even at looking at finger bones.

>caucasoid
>jew

fuck off kike faggot

Its a collation of most up to date physcial anthropology that clearly makes the argument for the superiority of brachycepalic heads. Also it shows that doliocephaly is a chimp and ape trait and brachycephalic head is a trait of hominization and more progressive than doliocephaly (africans are the most doliocephalic).

Read it and weep:

Should really say Aboriginal skull vs. Human skull

>Somali
>they are literally caucasian with 30% white blood
You did just prove his post you mentally damaged imbecile

>bob
Is that a dresden files reference

You might have had a positive motivation for your threads but fucking tell me how you didn’t create a shitTON of division between European ethnicities

I SWEAR YOURE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AMERICANMUTT MEME

You haven’t achieved shit just create havoc between us, and yes pseudo science based on the same fucking pictures with cherry picked dead people supposedly representing entire fractions of white peoples

The differences are minor and the same differences can be observed in wildlife.

It still makes no difference.

A cat with black fur is still a cat.
A cat with white fur is still a cat.
A sphinx cat, even without the fur, is still a cat.

Same amount of bones, same shape... no major differences.

No, chinks aren't "one big race". And niggers aren't one big race. there are many different negroid races and chink races. Some chink races are virtually AURIGNACOFORM. (pic related a yakonid) OFC you can differentiate a negroid from a mongoloid in most cases , but NOT in every case.

No, brachykephaly = allows only growth IN ONE DIRECTION (width)

Same with dolichocephaly = allows only growth in one direction (length)

MESOCEPHALY is the most progresive trait, because it allows you to maximize both length and width.

That's perfect. No one can call this racist if the Caucasoid is a kike.