Reality show """star""" becomes president

>Reality show """star""" becomes president
>Predictably incompetent, obviously just a tool for Republicans
>People point this out
>They must be paid shills

If he was a tool for republicans he'd have more support from republicans

>Implying that giving insane leftists everything they demand signifies competence.....

Are the Republicans that don't support him?

>Implying continuously changing views isn't incompetence

Shutdown the government while controlling all 3 houses.

Last I checked he was tearing the party apart, I can't remember the exact details

worry about your own bankrupt, soon to be third world country, you fucking wannabe European, dune coon.

I've heard the same thing, which makes it strange that there is basically not a single republican speaking against him, at least not that I can pin down

Please do not lose your temper. It's for your health

You clearly dont know anything about the 2016 election. Trump was the reps worst nightmare, they gunned for him hard. But then he won. Now the reps are a tool for Trump to beat the dems.

>Implying that being a militant, America hating nigger retard who refuses to change his views despite the evidence signifies competence....

I know that his own hardline points on immigration etc are barely, if at all, followed through, while in the meantime Republicans make major tax reforms and change FCC rules without anyone blinking an eye. Yeah, poor Republicans, hope they recover from Trump.

>incompetent
Just destroyed the Democratic Party, one-sidedly and effortlessly.

>just a tool
Destroyed the Republican establishment yesterday, has single handedly changed the political dialogue of the country.

>People point this out
Idiots who do not understand American politics snivel that Twump said things that sound diffewent from what theiw poweticians would say. Your politicians turned you into Serbia's Mexico, Greece. What the hell would you know about "competence?" Trump's going to hit 5% GPD, he's just crashed the Democratic Party's chances in the midterms with no survivors. He's going to destroy DACA, we're going to get the wall.

You don't understand this because you're a low-information retard. You're repeating someone else's talking points. Tell me, do you know what a US government shutdown is, exactly? Do you understand why this is happening or what it actually entails?

No. You're clueless.

Weak Bait therefore Saged.

Yes, we should vote for Oprah in the next election

He's doing very well actually.

>Predictably incompetent
Perhaps you’re not paying attention: it’s not incompetence, it’s le 4d chess. Shill.

You're from Greece
Who cares what you think?

He's pretty much getting everything done he's wanted to.

He plays the news cycle like a fiddle. You don't need to like what he plays, but you can admire the skill. Politics is a performance, not policy. And in order to be a good performer, you need to understand the medium you work in. Trump understands the MSM, and seems to somewhat understand social media.

pay debnts

ISTANBUL

don be talkin down on our presdrent

>implying an impotent permavirgin's opinion counts for anything at all

Just banter. I actually like guy.

>Trump can't even unify his own party!
>Trump is just a tool for the Republicans
Which is it, shill?

When did I say he can't even unify his own party? Looks pretty unified to me

you seem to be out of touch with your own narrative

k

Continues desperately shilling...lol
>its starting to sink in ,isnt it faggot?
>you lose
>what happens next will make the last year seem like a picnic
>get ready

Lol I'm not from US, I have no stake in this. Just making observations.

Oh realky a greek ? Haha greekbgovernment is a joke

Agreed

Oh I agree our politicians are incompetent. I don't buy into our quivalent of Fox News (though we don't have anything nearly that bad).

Also, a government shutdown means that non-essential parts of the government shut down. Looked it up after seeing it on Veep. From what I understand the military (arguably the most important part of the government) continues operation wihtout pay. I saw a Deomcrat pushing for them to get pay during the shutdown today and a Republican objected on the grounds there won't be a need come Monday. Weird times.