What the fuck Sup Forums?

What the fuck Sup Forums?
I thought Oreimo was suppose to be a really good anime? I've seen it praised often enough in forums.
But I have never seen a more unlikable character than the heroine.
Seriously... Kirino is an utter bitch.
She's meant to be a tsundere, except there was not cute side to her at all... and the anime seem self-aware of this!
Was the whole series one elaborate troll?

I haven't seen it, but if the character writing is as pure cringe as eromanga, I can understand why you wouldn't like it.

coming from someone who has no issues with loli or incest, this writer is trash from what I've seen so far.

>She's meant to be a tsundere, except there was not cute side to her at all... and the anime seem self-aware of this!
>Was the whole series one elaborate troll?

Buy the Dark Horse editions of the KuroNeko manga and be happy.

> I've seen it praised often enough in forums.
>...
>...
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag. You clearly got to Sup Forums last week, and you don't belong here.

Is this bait? It has to be bait.

Just watch eromanga then...

don't do it OP

eromanga is worse

Ebin thread.

I want to marry Kanako. I'll eat her shitty cooking.

She's learning! And she puts in her food the best ingredient of all, love!

Wow, you really like Oreimo...
Do you get a boner when your family treats you like shit? You seem like the type.

Kanako really is great and fun. It's a shame she didn't get some focus.

>OP has massive shit taste

>there was not cute side to her at all
There was, you just missed it.

I like the normalfag characters the best. Megumi is best.

Calling you a ugly, perverted shit and slapping you across the face doesn't balance out with blushing at you now and again.

>Using 'kill yourself newfag' unironically

Fuck off, we don't want your kind here.

Ayase the best though.

One of the worst actually, does she even have any appealing traits?

Fight me

>I've seen it praised often enough in forums.

Are you sure we live in the same timeline?

It does because the presence of a softer side means her bitchiness is not supposed to be taken at face value, because it's literally just a mask.

Kirino fans only like her because they have an incest fetish. They make it obvious with how much they bitch about NBR in Eromanga sensei.

Not him but there's an Oreimo subreddit and I stayed there for a while before coming to Sup Forums.

>nekofags are still this mad
It's time to move on, friend.

Get the fuck out you scum.

It's not that simple user. Elffags are next.

its only talked about because it's the biggest waifu war since evangelion

Elf is pretty low-tier compared to Kuroneko too, what do people see in her?

finding out that oreimo was terrible and coming to Sup Forums to complain about it is what caused me to start watching seasonal anime again after stopping for 8 years, this was in 2011

Agreed but that is what OP wants. Just loli-incest pandering...

Kirino was complex. Kirino was a normalfag. Kirino developed over the series. Kirino had based friend Ayase. I liked that Kirino was tsundere but no cute side. Actually set her aside from the literal 100s of tsundere characters that are ctrl c+ctrl v.

If you want ultimate loli-incest pandering watch Eromanga.

If you want a humorous brother/sister love story watch oreimo.

Sagiri isn't a loli though.

I don't like incest but I like Kirino, your argument just got destroyed.

She's a JC

He's not wrong about Kirino being shit though. Her one redeeming quality is that she's a true semen demon.

Elf is actually more dedicated than Kuro. If people didn't know who the author is we'd have another massive shitstorm.

You know Tsundere still has DERE in it right?

She's classical Tsundere, where they actually start just aggressive and end just nice. Character arc stuff.
I don't care for her too much but it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

You're obviously a masochist

Incestfags gonna fag. Whatcha gonna do OP?