Fellow fem-nationalists, how do we stop soyboys from marrying asian women?

Fellow fem-nationalists, how do we stop soyboys from marrying asian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BFvKX2sBiK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lose weight and affect a cute accent.

I'd marry a gook too if it meant I'd get to be a loaded soyboy.

Step into a man's shoes and become what it is that you'd want from that perspective, if that's what you want.

Stop talking shit about laowhy he's a cool dude

You will not divide us.

Kill yourselves roasties. You've been eternally BTFO

>implying it would be desirable to stop them

He’s also a whiny soyboy.

My church is full of hot, feminine, modest, respectful asians. They wear beautiful dresses in mass. The white women walk in wearing leggings butt tight jeans to fucking mass and looking like the just rolled out of bed sometimes. Yeah I think I'm going with the asians.

just be loving and loyal.

Leave vivo out of this..dammit. she's a good woman.

Only thing bad about her is that she didnt love in n out.

youtu.be/BFvKX2sBiK0

east asians are flourishing while whites are in decline rapidly. why wouldn't you hop ships?

Post feet.

Leave VIVi...

Look! I can pick cherries too!

Just let the faggots sudoku their bloodline by marrying gook-niggers. Good riddance i'd say

Lose weight and learn to cook

Shouldn't have to. In the past men would actually have to work hard to earn the love of a strong white woman, but now asian girls just throw themselves at white men and they even get married and have kids. None of these men are evolving or growing into men and instead of treating these girls as a phase, they are actually commiting to them for life. It's ridiculous and you know it.

>vaping
>glasses
>gaming
>no muscles
>kid is crying, hes paying non attention

Jesus fucking Christ....

Cont

>fucking a woman nightly
>I'm still a virgin

And he's okay being filmed in this manner too, utterly shameless.

>the virgin laowhy
>the chad serpentza

I won't excuse this behavior because he is a sad beta male, but she's recording a video for youtube so what exactly is he supposed to be doing?

Not sit in the shot vaping while looking at reddit.

Vivi is cute
Serpentza wife is kind of hot

They did well.

>white girls dating outside their race
"FUUKN RACE TRAITOR SLUT!"
>asian girls dating outside their race
"100% TRAD MATERIAL"

White nationalism in action, gentlemen.

>Asians
>Church

Get off your VPN China man!

Not allowed to be here. NOODLE NIGGER!

>loaded soyboy

Their house looks pretty povo, honestly.

As a adv subscriber who watched a ton of their videos ... yeah, fuck laowhy. Abosulute trash of a white person.

Vivi is not cute, she is disgusting. Seprentza's wife is actually very hot on the other hand.

>In the past men would actually have to work hard to earn the love of a strong white woman
>strong white woman

Two things:

1)Why on Earth would I want a strong(whatever the fuck it means) woman
2)Why on Earth would I want a white woman? Have you missed the last 50 years on our planet? They suck now.

why do people always assume the white guys on here with asian chicks are white nationalists? you can be a race realist and still race mix

they can keep their smelly gook waifus

This. When whites inevitably die out in 100 years, do you want your great great grandson to go through that? Let's get ourselves on a winning team

Is sepentza just Chinese propaganda? I always wondered that since there are always random chinks approaching him in his videos telling him they are fans, but I thought there is no YouTube or free internet in China.

This, I'll never understand American "white nationalists".

see

Serpentza wife is the typical good looking asian woman. No doubt. She's beautiful.

But Vivi....something about her teeth and lips....and face that makes me want to fuck her raw. She seems cool too.

Are you a strong white woman?

He looks happy

No. YouTube isn't allowed. Plus the 50 Cent army wouldn't hate on him so much if he was propoganda.

Plus his and cmilk vids make me NOT want to visit china.

who the fuck are all these ecelebs, the internet was a mistake

Kek... is this a joke? Stop being so incredibly undesirable and start policing your own sex. Thot-shame any of the degenerate/feminist behavior you see from other women.

My boy The FOOD RANGER is a based leaf who eats food and fucks asians.

You don't. You encourage strong men to become more nationalist and have kids with them so you don't produce soykids.

>how do we stop alphas from marrying asian women?
You can't. Only a soyboi would accept a roastie after she's "had her fun" (aka 30+ cocks in her)

Trever James is the man.

Finally. Thought I was the only REAL white nationalist here. The lil soylents can have their boring ass housewife, whereas the strong men will get real women with real personalities who don't just wanna stay home all day. We are actually out there making memories with friends and partying.

>he actually thinks all these plastic gook dolls haven't taken 50+ dicks already

Not only are men becoming undesirable, but women are also taking steps into that direction. Both being averages though, not an absolute.

Just as men have to regain their masculinity, women have to embrace femininity.

Hell yeah. A truly cool leaf.

Probably one of my favorite youtubers.

And we all know he's fucking ting ting and chu chu.

Hell yea.

Should've mentioned I was talking specifically about white men and women.

Men from eastern and southern countries are uncivilized.

You will ruin thousand of years of natural selection because you're too much of a beta to attract European women. Congratulations kraut.

>inb4 : M'roastie