Redit believed a bunch of niggers in uganda were playing vr chat and harassing women

>redit believed a bunch of niggers in uganda were playing vr chat and harassing women
>thought it was hilarious how retarded ugandan niggers were (though they would never admit it)
>find out there are no ugandan niggers playing knuckles
>it's all white guys pretending to be retarded ugandan niggers
>redit no longer amused
>ugandan knuckles deemed racist
so how was it funny before and not now? what were they laughing at?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now there's a mob mentality deeming it "not okay." So they have to pretend it was never funny at all

Social justice, and general amerifag leftism at it's finest.
Word and thought policing
"Microagressions" and similar bullshit
If it were up to me I'd firebomb the motherfuckers
Kill them all id what I'm thinking

I just assumed it was white guys. Who actually believed those accents? Are they retarded?

But you won't do anything, babydick. That Big Blue Beautiful Wave is coming and the next Congress will be sickeningly SJW.

After the impeachment and President Pelosi is sworn in, the hate speech laws are coming to kick your dick off.

It will literally be a prison rape felony in five years to laugh at anything Reddit and normal society find offensive.

Here's how the new left is different from your daddy's: we don't give a single flying fuck about your precious freeze peach.

President Asshole is living proof how dangerous it is.

We're not fucking bluffing when we say your sacred cow will be slaughtered. We'll kill the Worst Amendment or just tucking neuter it. The days of white fuckboys laughing it up and being allowed to say whatever the fuck they want are running out. Have fun. :)

it was funny for 10 minutes

This bait is of finest quality.

>>redit believed a bunch of niggers in uganda were playing vr chat
i refuse to believe there are that stupid

>Who actually believed those accents?
sounds about right
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A

>this makes me hurt inside because its true.
have to actually get out the zyklon b on you motherfuckers next time.

>The man is killing us man

>Americans putting exaggerated French and German accents in movies for years, no one bats an eye
>Ugandan accent in a funny meme, loses their shit

They aren’t even trying anymore.

nice

Dont you mean polygon

redit is a shit

Did I say it was going to get better
It's a downward spiral
When it starts it will get exponentially worst every day
And you can't do shit about it because president retard over here took in 1 gorrilion refugees who are going to vote for him and his party no matter what as long as he keeps the gates to the kingdom open for their brothers and sisters. And if you say anything about it you will be called out as a racist biggot, you employer will fire you because he has a reputation to keep clean, people will stop hanging out with you to safe their ass, and you will eventually commit suicide after everyone has severed their ties with you. All because you said something on the lines of "actually, im not going to vote democrat this election".

Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck

this is the same guy who said trump would never win, btw

link? don’t keep up with normie memes

I'm American and agree. Not much here worth saving senpai

It will be a Tsunami of Red for a long time to come Sage