I've been spying on this board

And all of you can suck my meaty penis. I can't believe I was afraid to come here for years LOL. I heard so much about all of you and it's utterly pathetic how sectarian your little gang is. People seem utterly incapable of discourse here without resorting to ignorant ad hominem and I've been watching the collective meltdown over Drumpf's St*pid actions and laughing for weeks.

Y'all are sad.

>Ya'll sad

Said the guy that will NEVER be a woman.

More than you can handle little boy.

Lol what Tumblr profile did you get this off of? Stop trolling b tard

And what defines that?Your attraction to me? Why should I give a shit?

Y'all so in love with "traps" you should be begging me for more. Smh probably because you're a bunch of hormonal kids online who judge everything based on attraction.

Maybe none of you are men by that standard.

Love how you political masterminds have to make an ableist slur in the very first thought you have LOL.. Your minds aren't capable of logic or reason. Very simple minded boys...

peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi solo? Ho ho ho ho hoooo

I let it slid why dont you let it slide, faggot?

How long till your impending suicide ? Doit in a very public way sobibcabbread about it and laugh. Thanks fatso

Speaking of which Don't you have a star wars to edit all of the women out of?

At more than 450 lbs, I bet!

timestamp or gtfo

Compelling arguments. Really. Fatshaming is so new and amazing.

>Afraid of an anonymous anime imageboard

That's pretty sad desu

If that's you I wont argue. I'd just like to say I can't wait to gas you personally you disgusting freak.

>sobibcabbread
What?

>yall are sad
Have you looked in a mirror lately?

>meaty penis
Your penis is like half a cocktail weenie, you can’t even remember the last time you got an erection. Sad!

This

>arguments
It's best to just monitor, not interact.

I've been here too long and I'm conditioned to assume that post like these are folks trying to get a rise for laughs.

saged and reported.
kys

>she caved in and did interracial

Source?

Sorry about the mixup with your AIDS medications Chris-chan. The stuff you got instead turns you into an even greater abomination than you ere before. Your image proves this. Too bad it does nothing for your need for BBC as you seem to be relentless in your craving of African semen.