Explain to me why we're waiting to change the world?

Explain to me why we're waiting to change the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

2045.com/
thevenusproject.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because kikes still control it

Because there's pretty much no chance we'd win.

You'd rather miss out on a chance to give your siblings the future they deserve?

The World is not what it used to be
MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO.
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT.
WOOOOOOOOO.
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT.
We are coming and we are coming in waves! We are starting and we are going to actually go all over the world! We are building the entire world! Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars, and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars..
WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH WASSUP.

And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis seven days a week.

WHAAAAAAAAT.

I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game, “hey you gonna lose all your money!” "My wife still doesn’t believe in me!" I’m telling him but honey listen this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.” I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.” “Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I say “what am I gonna do?”

2045.com/

thevenusproject.com/

Be careful.

Most of the people on this board want to kill my siblings, so no.

Checked

Because I'm lazy

You work to earn money.
You spend money on goods and services if you can afford them and if they please you.
You repeat this process all your life until you retire.

What if I tell you there is a better way to spend your life?

You are lazy because people ask too much of you all the time.

You would feel a lot better in the next chapter of our global history.

If you wouldn't have closed your eyes at a time where you should have been wide awake this would have never happened.

It's never too late to fix your mistakes.

Because any liberal change made will make the world worse. We need to go back to old traditions because the new "progress" is making society weak, insane, and stupid. Technology has made people to lazy, fat, and dependent to function in the real world.

Lazy people are lazy not because to much is asked of them but because they are personally deficient.

I'm not lazy, just tired from doing boring shit that my brain recognizes as useless like reading. I'd rather be hanging out with my girlfriend, but I gotta work that 9 to 5 for the eternal jew to pay me.

>just tired from doing boring shit that my brain recognizes as useless like reading
>like reading

>waiting

Maybe you're just blind, deaf and retarded? Ever consider that?

>le anonymoose
fuck off and lurk more

We haven’t reached Weimar levels yet, we’re getting there. An economic collapse would speed the process up. As long as the race of whites as a whole can choose comfort over seizing our destiny they will choose uncomfortable. We should be focusing on operations to cause discomfort to white people in general. The it’s okay to be white campaign was a good example but was only a pebble on the pond