Guys. We have a problem. White men are winning mixed martial arts fights against our tough colored allies

Guys. We have a problem. White men are winning mixed martial arts fights against our tough colored allies

Rory mcdonald(white) beat Lima(Mexican)

Chael sonnen(white) beat rampage Jackson(black)

Stipe miocic(white) beat Francis nigionu(black)

I thought people of color we're tougher!?!??

Wtf dlumpf!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EHMPz2Od2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=qeFocnqhnQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jon jones will come back and beat the shit out of them all again. Francis started training MMA like 3 years ago, he wasnt ready for that but still lasted all 5.

> jon jones will come back

That would be neat (I was a fan), but I honestly think it's over.

they should be allowed to bite and eye gouge, whats with this fake bullshit sport, lets see whose survival instincts are superior.

I love how niggers and cucks get exposed with these threads... Also Jones won't do shit, unless he dopes again like most of the time

Quick rundown:

-bones BOWS to prime Fedor

First they talk shit about blacks and Mexicans being tougher regardless of doping or experience. Then after the whites best they're asses, they make excuses. Pathetic. Typical of the shitskins though. Never taking responsibility for they're defeats. There's always a caveat

...Still waiting for a white man to beat Anthony Joshua

Boxing? Cuck sport.

Conor lost to Mayweather in a boxing ring. You really think Floyd would last 20 seconds in the street?

Joshua? Queer bait nigger bongo. Would be stomped by Stipe. Hell Chael would crush his ass

Chael Sonnen still undefeated and undisputed. Make no mistake chael is the true heavyweight champion of the world and he is going to prove it by winning the bellator gran prix.

For the love of God, Sup Forums dont turn MMA into a racial thing

DONT FORGET KHABIB (WHITE) VS MICHAEL JOHNSON (BLACK)

BIGGEST WHITE ON BLACK BEATDOWN IN HISTORY

youtu.be/EHMPz2Od2Dk

You don't understand MMA. Francis was literally homeless less than 5 years ago. He trained boxing part time, he never wrestled a day in his life or did any kicks. They marked his age down as 31 but most will agree he's closer to 45+. You're bragging about beating a guy who literally just started training MMA.

guys, what's that symbol on the blue shorts?

He's the best the shitskins can offer for the heavyweight? Pitiful.

I thought Francis was the biggest and most explosive and terrifying athlete the world has ever known? Interesting.

Miocic nearly killed that nigger 10/10 would watch again

The real athletes are in boxing, not because its a better sport but because the money is there. You have anthony joshua who literally said blacks are the superior race and he proves it with his fists.

?????????????

Either White cuck or insecure shitskin. What would happen if Whites became hungry for money and fighting? You would see a change. Whites have to handle a civilisation thousands of years old while niggers get to just be niggers cus slavery and stuff.

Get the average nigger on 8-12 hrs a day working, we will see who is fucking superior.

HOLUP

*Beats a 60 yr old Russian*
>"I da bes boxuh evah nigga!"

Really?

a rectangular spiral

He fights for our people. Sonnen is the mixed martial arts mascot of ethno nationalism

It's were not we're, what the fuck.

>blaming a 2D catgirl fanclub for racialized hype in the media
Why don't you focus on who's actually causing this? The truth is we should separate the races in sports for the same reason we separate the sexes. Then we wouldn't have this petty bickering. It only works in the olympics where everyone can win at something.

It was very satisfying to watch a smaller white dude completely dominate a dim witted, muscular nigger.

lol fedor is Slav trash who fought nothing but cans in japan for his entire career. As soon as he starts fighting the real fighter he lost.
>Lost to real GOAT Frabicio Werdum
>then lost to sub-par bigfoot silva
>then lost a middleweight Dan henderson by ko.
>Goes back to japan and beats more cans
>returns to the states to get ktfo by matt "titties" mitrione

Feodor is not the GOAT and saying he is reminds me of the dumb asses who think Cain "2 year layoff" Velazquez is in the picture as well.

jon wasnt even that good, he had to do drugs to win and was sloppy as fuck in hiding it

Even worse then if the strongest man Niggers can offer is a homeless 40y old lmao

jon is hands down the greatest fighter in ufc lhw history. He beat the current champ twice, easily. He tested positive for minimal traces of peds which he would have taken the day of the fight. DC is Jon Jones bitch and he always will be. Did you watch his post fight interview it was centered around Jon Jones.

Epic champs, great pic
the white man's march is on

he left cameroon to collect that easy social welfare in france. He did not have this struggle of a life everyone acts like he did.

Stipe is a fireman who actually puts his life on the line while Ngannou was making sand castles.

It is because Whites are the most aggressive fighters. We are already the most blood thirsty race and have killed the most per capita throughout history. In a sport with practically no rules fighting of course the most vicious dominate.

The only difference is we can control our emotions.

Blacks have a higher center of gravity than whites, it's why they do well in boxing but poorly in sports that can involve grappling or kicking.

Dumbass amer*cans with their retarded kid level conspiracy theories.
It's a spiral of life dipshit.

jon jones is a little druggie bitch,and he would get btfo hard vs fedor or stipe (as was that overhyped faggot werdum)

>fedor is Slav trash who fought nothing but cans in japan

he steam rolled prime little nog who even joe "black athleticism" rogan says was the toughest fighter of all time.

Most strength sports Whites are superior, in WSM there's hardly ever a coloured face.

How many French women did he probably rape while Homeless in Paris?

>Guys. We have a problem. White men are winning mixed martial arts fights
H, I am Hispanic.
There is no problem with that.
The best fighter wins and should be praised accordingly.
No one on my side ever said this was a problem.
All winners should be praised regardless of race.

>Croatian
>White
Fuck off, you guys tell Slavs they arent white how long and now that you realize we are alpha and you are cucks you want us to be white too?
Fucking flatbread nigger

in addition, fedor is NOT a heavyweight. he's carrying around a good 40 pounds of excess fat. i can't even imagine the damage he would have inflicted if he cut down to middleweight or just light heavyweight. wouldn't even be close.

>eye poking doper
>doping eye poker

either way - he's still a dbl cheat

two types of people say this. divide-and-conquer jews, or shabbos goyim stupid enough to believe and repeat it for them.

No shit.
The niggers are all over this thread talking a out how boxing is superior.
Modern boxing literally tests how many hits to the head a person can take and nothing else.
Whites have bigger brains, niggers have smaller brains. Obviously whites will struggle to take hours of hits to the head when compared to niggers. But when you're allowed to do more than stand and punch, whites start kicking the shit out of niggers.

Any "You're Welcome" Chael Sonnen listeners here? He's a genuinely good dude, and very entertaining to listen to. I'm glad he got the win. I sure hope Fedor beats Mir, cuz Chael vs Fedor is going to be a real barn burner.

Of course he will. He's great at the fighting part. Not so great at the passing drug tests part.

And Jon Jones is not a Light-Heavyweight.

You put him in the ring with even a mid-tier heavyweight like Roy Nelson and Jones would get the shit beat out of him.

That's just science

Chael Sonnen is still fighting?

This is one thing I don't get about the Francis Ngannou. All he had was one punch power, that's it. How is that anymore spectacular than Roy Nelson who the UFC thought wasn't even worth keeping around? Why was Rogan practically jerking off anytime king nig's name would come up?

Khabib is a literal Chechen mudslime.

Man that was sweet. Sure would have been satisfying to see Ngannou knocked out cold on the mat though after everybody was sucking his dick so hard

What a shocker black people suck at fighting when it's not 5 escaped gorillas vs 1 r9k poster

It's a literal miracle that Stipe weathered that storm. Even in vid related, he got massively rocked with a single punch.

Bellator. If you watched the UFC last night instead you missed a real spectacle. Rory Macdonald had to be carried out after his victory, and Chael made Rampgage look like an amateur.

Look at this dumb fucking kike over here pretending to be retarded.

Also, maybe the toughest pound for pound dude fighting right now. McIrish want's NOTHING to do with that guy.

rampage took a knee during the anthem

Anytime a heavyweight lands the other person looks rocked, Ngannou looked exactly the same when Stipe landed on him "oh fuck" expression and wobbly. That's why there is such high turnover in that weight class, every match is basically a dice roll who will land first. it's why Stipe's run is so impressive. he manages to take most of the chance out of it.

The UFC has always needed their golden nigger.
Anderson Silva is pretty much done, Jones is a loser outside the octagon and a PR disaster, and Cormier is too white presenting. They always gotta have their bull ghetto thug nigger to push.

T H E S H A E L
H
E
S
H
A
E
L

>wasn't even that good

he only looked vulnerable in one fight, against Alexander Gustaffson, that's pretty impressive considering he's fought just about everyone at LHW, multiple guys are in the Hall of Fame or are going to be.

If he wasn't a nigger with an IQ of a shrimp, he'd be going down as the greatest ever.

if you want to blame something for Jones dominating everyone, try looking at his 80"+ reach. he was a human monkey with those arms. the only guy to give him problems was Gustaffson, who had a 78" wingspan, so there's probably something to the fact he was able to hit anyone and avoid taking serious damage in just about every one of his fights.

"McIrish" fought Diaz twice, a guy way out of his proper weight class. He is obviously not afraid of getting fucked up.

And every time they try to promote one, the white man rises up to lay down the law. Such is nature.

Anderson was humiliated.
Jon Jones was humiliated by Gustafson and won because the judges we're literal cucks.
And Francis looked like a little baby in the ring with a real man.

then took a face during the fight

I remember when Rogan was touting randleman as a god on earth... Kevin was used to using brute Force to win. He tried his slam with Fedor and was immediately taken out by submission

...while using drugs.

tfw: you see this on the 1st page and you know right away this is not a shill thread

Not really. The punches from ng weren’t quite hard enough. Big strikers with no other skills rarely make champions because the elite fighters like dc and stipe are near impossible to hit with your hardest punch. Once they avoid for awhile, they then start pressing the big puncher.

Certainly seems so. They absolutely refuse to put any sort of promotion machine behind Stipe, despite him being a true working class hero type who manages to hold down a full time blue collar job at the same time as being heavyweight champ. He could have been a gold mine but they prefer to sweep his white as under the rug.

Jesus christ, AJ is where your pitting your hopes and dreams? A very old, calcified Ukrainian nearly had him. Please do better.

He is literally Caucasian White. Sadly they are muslims, but he's White by race.

He looked vulnerable against DC also in the first round until he landed, and VERY vulnerable in his one and only fight off the juice.

it would be entertaining but they would be blind after like 3 fights

Joshua is a paper champon that got Tyson Furys belt without fighting him. Fury will school Joshua in a boxing clinic. Joshua just scraped past and OLD Klitschko and was losing on the cards, and close to being KO'd. Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis have both stated Tyson Fury is the man to beat at HW.

Dana’s real strategy is about not having unchsrismatic or boring champions and not having one fighter with too much bargaining power. Once a fighter is winning all the fights, he can demand higher pay and so on.

Why does Rogan seem to literally get turned on sexually when talking about black fighters physiques? Makes me sick. Is he an actual cuckold fetishist?

DC could never have kept up that pace, he's too short with t-rex arms. Jones is a very good greco-roman wrestler. that's just not going to be a good style matchup.

Yes. According to Carleton Coon's classification, Arabs are to be considered Caucasoids. Indians are considered Caucasoids. that doesn't mean we should race-mix with them.

There's a high probability user. It's digusting!

Wait till Tyson Fury makes him look like an amateur

And now that the cat is out of the bag everyone he faces from now on is going fuck him up the same way.

Dana should have been standing behind Stipe. He made the WRONG BET

youtube.com/watch?v=qeFocnqhnQM

Haha that was a good movie

Boxing is a bit of a bullshit sport. I boxed amateur for 5 years, and having a reach advantage in such a limited/ precise sport as boxing, is a massive advantage; blacks have longer forearms and that is why boxing easier for them. They also have naturally lower levels of body fat, so making weights below HW is significantly easier. But when they are put into MMA, the boxing reach advantage is largely taken away and mitigated by whites pound-for-pound stronger (but slower) muscles. 9/10 the boxer with the reach advantage wins. Floyds career was based on it. He only fought 1 fighter with the same reach, vs Zab Judah.

You mean americans? Their wives left them for someone darker. That way they summon the rage within and reach cucksayan 4.

>DC could never have kept up that pace, he's too short with t-rex arms

That's sort of the point though. A fat guy a foot shorter with little t-rex arms was able to have Jones legitimately terrified for a round. Yes it is a testament to how good DC is, but it also shows Jones can be opened up if you know how to pressure him

>implying olympic wrestlers arent athletes

Who really knows. Jones could probably be ragdolled in his non-steroid form

>He only fought 1 fighter with the same reach, vs Zab Judah.
And Conor Mcgregor.

I think he was being mostly cautious to become a legend, shit on all the haters and be the first heavy weight to defend the belt 3 times. Didn't want to get caught with a wild shot.

I'm not defending Jones or anything but didn't he test positive for cocaine once or was he caught doing other drugs as well?

The only reason jones was good (steroids aside), was because of his reach advantage. If he fought at heavyweight he wouldn't even be top 5.
Busted for roids twice

Rory's lame leg after the fight

He absolutely did the right thing. He didn't let us down in any way. Just for my own satisfaction though I wanted to see Francis's eyes rolled back blowing spit bubbles on the mat. He has unbelievable ego for a literal bum, though I guess that's a normal amount for black men.