Saber is a fine wine

It took many years for me to realise this, but Saber is actually the best girl. Rin, Sakura and Rider are only milestones towards enlightenment. This is why Nasu named Saber's route Fate; because it is our universal destiny to accept Saber as best girl and let her redeem us from poor taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmw7oMz1cmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is true. The only real question is how you even fell for Sakura over Saber in the first place.

How is it that, on the first watch,you did not realise that saber is best girl?

I mean, the others don't even come close...

>poor-quality Agrias knockoff

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmw7oMz1cmk

I realized this in my very first encounter with Fate. How did you not?

>Watch
Oh boy, you blew it son

I think more people would see the light if they reread Fate after the others.

I agree.

>Saber
>Good

She is just a poor man's ARC.

Thank you OP.

Seiba pleases her master for mana!

What a slut

Arc is the trashy girl you banged in senior year and dumped after graduation.
Saber is your true love.

Saber so good they just copied her a bunch of times and callled it a new character.

Can't improve on perfection

>best girl

I dont think saber is as bad as many say, shes fairly cute and has good traits

But she isnt best girl

It is good to see other men of culture.

Fuck, had OP as my name from a different thread.

Saber is best girl only if you didn't play the LN's

>ancillary character in a spinoff game with less than 10 lines
>capable of being ripped off by anything

The idea of female kishis ain't anything new.

>LNs

Well, yeah, Saber was hot garbage in Zero. Urobutchi did not know how to write her nor what to do with her

I love my king!

The fuck are you talking about?
Saber is one of the most entry-level waifus in anime history and the most obvious pleb choice of the entire Nasuverse.
The VN routes and it's heroines are designed to escalate from pleb taste, to refined taste to crazy fetish taste, with a myriad of hidden gems thrown in the middle for true patricians only.

Saber let Rin fuck her. That means Saber must think Rin is best girl.

Excuse me but I think our king is a woman

she can't be a woman, she is a king

No, she cast aside her womanhood when she became king.
She's female, obviously, but she's not a woman.

WTF why is this chick's eyes so big?

Saber wouldn't dare to think about herself as best girl, she doesn't have that kind of inflated ego, that's why she thinks Rin is best girl.

>best girl
Except it is actually Astolfo.

please delet yourself

Why?

Fate/Zero ruined nasuverse to me. The fanbase is dead, there's only parrots one worse than the other.

She certainly aged well.

Fate/Zero only ruined the Nasuverse for Saberfags, she's the only SN character who got Urobutchered badly.

When surgery goes wrong.

Naa, Illya got it worst

>manface
>extra broad shoulders
>fake looking cowtits
>excess fat on her previously rock-hard abdomen
>oddly separated legs just to force a thigh gap + thicc thighs combo
Absolutely disgusting. Somebody please mercy kill my waifu before she becomes that piece of shit.

Her character wasn't substantially changed or misinterpreted.
I was not talking about suffering, I was talking about bad writing.

Too late

It's like one day Saber was so hungry she ate Luvia for breakfast.

illya is superior

I was talking about her spinoff

Saber is entry tier because she is the first heroine, and has the entry tier route. That and being the most inoffensive of the heroines, rin being a a slut and sakura damaged goods

>Medea* is superior

Ftfy

>Saber is rancid grape juice
just like the series she's part of, funny how that works.

You dont understand how wine works do you?

That's dubious claims. Nothing can do if Saber is the best. If I felt the need to be a hipster I wouldn't step foot on Sup Forums.

I know Sakura is "used goods" but I think she's best girl. Rin is a close 2nd. Saber is objectively shit tier.

>but Saber is actually the best girl
Nero is pretty great, yeah.

Your ordering is inconsistent imo, saber is more like sakura than rin

>the most inoffensive of the heroines
Dude, Saber is a canon cuckold, a canon slut that knows how to please men and a canon dyke that chose to sleep with a girl before doing it with his loved one.
She's not an involuntary victim of any of her sexual acts like Sakura, and those are a 100% canononical events, not doujin memes.
Saber is the biggest slut of the main heroines, you're just purposely ignoring her depravity.

>knows how to please men
And yet shes a virgin, so its entirely possible that that line reffers to general knowledge of what guys do - which she most likely would have, having been considered one for the better part of her life

>And yet shes a virgin
No, she got an intact hymen when she was summoned as a servant, she can't possibly be a virgin since she's a father.
Also, she probably fucked her wife too before Lancelot cucked her.

Actually, Guinevere loved Saber and agreed to the marriage even though she knew she wouldn't be loved in the same way, and Saber had no problem with her and Lancelot.
And she's a father because her sister stole some semen from when she was a futa to impregnate herself, they didn't actually fuck. How she stole it, Nasu never said, iirc. Holy shit Nasu.

>Saber had no problem with her and Lancelot
The textbook definition of a cuckold. Willingly surrendering one's wife to a superior male for him to satisfy her in ways you never could.
>she was a futa
Like I told you, a complete degenerate.
>How she stole it, Nasu never said
It doesn't take a genius to figure out how she extracted semen from "her". The fact that Nasu doesn't dare to elaborate says it all.

Didn't Morgan put a spell on Saber to make her submit to her will when she took her semen? Saber might have been a rape victim too.

>superior male
He was also THE ONLY MALE due to saber being a chick

>how she extracted semen

Jack her off? Seems like the most effective method considering she made a humonculous out of it

Saber rejected her original gender identity when she took the sword. Also, Saber grew a dick, she wasn't a proper chick by any means. Respect her fucking identity, you massive asshole.
>Jack her off?
If that's the case she's already not pure in F/SN.

>Saber might have been a rape victim
Might?

>Saber rejected her original gender
Didnt she reject being human also?

>grew a dick
A wizard did it

Basically merlin is a filthy pervert who neglects his pet

Medea has a speech about how she WONT tarnish sabers purity and instead just torture her

>Molestation is rape

Feminist plz.

Sure, she gave her countless orgasms against her will, exposed her naked body to put her in a humiliating attire, groped every inch of her, and probably made her experience all kinds of fucked up sexual shit in her head, but because Caster claimed she wouldn't take her hymen it's totally not rape.

>naked body

She has a full dress on

Considering Morgan stole Saber's futa semen to try and make some sort of clone by impregnating herself using magic, I wouldn't put it past her to have stolen it by magical means too.

Let's just face it, Nasu came up with this way after the fact, trying to make sense of it is madness.

And before that she had her blue dress. We don't know exactly what Caster did to her though.

In a general sense it's a shame companies make something an eroge just to draw that audience in, it just has them do unnecessary shit.

Tl;dr caster is h manga villain

>She has a full dress on
>that's different from the one she was wearing before
Do the math.

Dem Zouken vibes

Saber as at her best in HF

Post your Type-Moon waifu right now or she is forever a slut

This is retarded, for a the majority of TM girls not being posted would be a win.
For example, Sakura would go from being a wormslut to just a slut.

Only the most bestest TMfu

I'm fine with Astolfo being a slut for my cock.

Viva la France!

You posted this on /fgog/ too, stop trying so hard.

But Saber is actually a terrible person and only realized that in UBW after seeing what Shirou had turned into, and realizing she was doing the same fucking thing.

>saber is more like sakura than rin
Saber is more emotionally distant.

Sakura/rin actually have feeling for the MC
Saber treats her relationship with mc as a job, only protecting him to obtain holy grail

Guess I better stake my claim. Tamomo is not a slut, she's a pure and loving waifu.

Thats because shes autistic, she grows out of it

Saber is only mid tier among her clones.

>Saber is a fine wine

Then what is Archer?

A keg of beer?

Piss bottle

Beer is rin or rider

I can't honestly recall a single memorable character trait about Saber.

Fuck off. Fate/zero is objectively a good anime. Take your reddit asshurt elsewhere.

Is the sheer gestalt of unremarkable traits not itself a remarkable trait? Truly you have reached enlightenment.

Why are Fate fans angry at the FSN anime?

I fucked Saber in the asshole

Which waifu is the cheesiest?

No taiga in this thread.
Shame Sup Forums shame

There are only three taigafags on all of Sup Forums. You have to wait for one of them to show up.

Nitocris is my final waifu. Perfection in my eyes.

GO is bringing on bountiful bevies of brown beauties.

Dude King Arthur is a girl lmao

Nice taste

FSN anime is a tasteless mix of the three routes.

Used goods are for healing.