Is it true 64% of white Americans carry ranch dressing with them everyday?

Is it true 64% of white Americans carry ranch dressing with them everyday?

Well, sometimes its ketchup or hot sauce instead, but yes.

yes, the other 36% naturally sweat the stuff

yeah its fuckin unreal, they are like pigs, imagine a 1920´s gentleman doing that, imagine a 2018 respectable man doing that,
i understand that every single nigger and nigress has "le meme hot sauce in le purse" but they are dumb and inmature,

usa people get a grip ffs

Yes. You never know when faggots will show up with salad.

I guess I’m in the 36% thousand island master race.

>not carrying balsamic vinaigrette

Most Americans, like Hillary Clinton, carry hot sauce.

At least one chili bag, minimum.

Not everyone. Pic related.

*tips fedora*

I never leave home without only the least authentic french dressing.

No, this is a stereotype. Most Americans carry whatever sauce is their favorite, not just Ranch. Often times you’ll find someone with BBQ, hot sauce, ketchup, even Thousand Island. Often it’s either Ranch or Mayo, but that’s not the case for everyone

I’d bet my fucking cock that cackling nigger pandering whore has never carried hot sauce a day in her life. She has probably never even tasted it!

No, we carry freedom fries. Probably not 5.56 but 380 9mm 40 and 45 as concealed carry.

I'm more of a concealed mayo man myself, but I can understand those who carry ranch. What truly disgusts me are those bleu cheese guys. Fucking rank stuff.

Is it true that Ca*adians wear their belts to bed?

>Not having a concealed carry tactical condiments holster next to your spare ammunition magazine for your 1911.

Somebody forgot the Boy Scout motto.

>Be prepared

You're doing it right

True! I keep a 50/50 mix of BBQ sauce and ketchup on me because it goes good on anything and if you’re hungry and have nothing else, a couple squirts’ll do ya.

I carry a bag of nigger blood and roasted almonds. Almonds are delicious with anything.

What’s the bag of nigger blood for? Spreading AIDS?

>a couple squirts’ll do ya.
sharts ?