Raildex

Accel next volume

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxogS37IoM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Baphomet when?

Do you guys think Mikoto believes in god?

She believes in angels.

>Accel next volume
Well that's a shame

so far I like it

raildex a shit
sage

I read a study one time that says powerful people of high status are more likely to have a god complex.

How many characters?

>Mathers was in the habit of ostensibly playing chess matches against various pagan gods. Mathers would set up the chessboard and seat himself behind the white pieces, with an empty chair opposite him. After making a move for himself, Mathers would then shade his eyes and peer towards the empty chair, waiting for his opponent to signal a move. Mathers would then move a black piece accordingly, then make his next move as white, and so forth. Crowley did not record who won.
Mathers sounds really autistic, no wonder Coronzon feels so bad about being summoned by him

I can't tell yet, I'm still on the first volume user

Did someone say.. Accelerator?

She's Level 5 Fedora tipper

>implying he wasn't playing 4D chess with the Magic Gods

you're too late for this user

He was having fun with the Forgotten God

Our Little Faggot Can't Be This Retarded!

32 30 10

At least she's famous. I'd much rather be in her place than any other dumb girl in the series.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM

it's basically everyone talked about so far but Itsuwa, probably because she wasn't finished

Reminder that Uiharu got offed into HO because she knew too much

>At least she's famous. I'd much rather be in her place than any other dumb girl in the series.
Typical.
You seem like the kind to act bossy and then get curbstomped when someone gets pissed.

>mobileposter
>rampant roleplaying/namefagging
>neverending threads
>Sup Forums shit
How did it come to this? What happened to Raildex?

>you
You'd

>namefagging
What do you mean?
>Raildex
>Rail
Is this a newfag thing?

>Sup Forums shit
You obviously don't remember the Raildex RPG.

Someone give him a dark matter hand so he can start wiping out Aleisters left and right

>low class barbaric idiot

There's a little something called the law where I live that protects me from harm. Nobody can just hit me when they get "pissed" user.

>Comments about living in Kamachiverse
>Mikots place
>AC is an [unsave] city
>goes on about real life rules
What is this.

How long until everything falls apart in AC.
Lola doesnt know shit about technology.

>Closerange Railgun
>Doesn't do shit against Brunhild
>Wet Railgun
>Destroys the WB

The law exists in AC as well and I'm not one to walk places alone or in back alleys so I'm pretty sure nothing would happen. If anything Judgment is more reliable than the real life police force.

holy shit if you don't dodge you're fucked

Mr. Piccolo?

>we really are ded.
_Ded

Fun fact; anti-skill >>> 98% of magicians

It's fine, we'll be busy again when NT19 rolls around.

Delegation, and I'm pretty sure magic to steal knowledge exists as well

Misaki a best. A BEST.

>Jobs to a fetus
bullshit.

That's different from a magician. That would be like saying just because Stiyl and Kamijou job to Kuroko she's the best character in the series.

It means shit writing if that happens.

>if

It already happened. What are you talking about?

Explain.

Kamijou literally saved Kuroko twice and princess carried her to safety and didn't even get a kiss. If that's not jobbing I don't know what is.

Then there's that one time she drop kicked him in the head.

Also cock block alert. Good job Kuroko.

KamiKuro!!

Mikoto dies

>Kamijou literally saved Kuroko twice and princess carried her to safety
Okay.
>didn't even get a kiss.
I made a mistake wanting an argument from you.
Good day.
>Then there's that one time she drop kicked him in the head.
Comedic relief if i ever heard it.

Need i say?

I'll take it I guess

All these excuses are sad. You just disregard my evidence because it's not convenient for your argument. Typical Kamijou fanboy.

It's like making VN threads on Sup Forums to go to Sup Forums

It's uiharu

>Kamijoy fanboy
Not even close.
>evidence
Nice try.
I know bullshit when i see it. Giving you a chance to actually argue for once was a mistake on my part. Arguing with you is somewhere along the lines of being an equivalent of spamming.
Not even i can shitpost that hard.

I love live how Acadamy city is supposed to be the most technically advanced city on earth yet the only thing keeping it getting completely destroyed by a missle was a high flying skill shot by team Kuroko x Mikoto. Jobbed.

Mangas when?

Too bad it wasn't canon

Wow I just burnt my hand because of you idiot!

Buy a pack of dry ice and put your phone in it.
Remember to keep atleast 20lbs next to you at all times.

You're thinking of the Accel manga.

But accel manga is canon

Yea I didn't expect that guy to get so mad to he point where his burning rage do to the fact that I completely won that argument would transfer over to my phone and burn me. He surly must be dead at this point.

Not according to literally anything. I checked and nothing says it's official. It's literally fan fiction. The fact that it somewhat matches up means nothing because TDS also does that and it's 100% not canon.

pendex is bullshit, this beam spamming cunt

Now that I think about it I respect Frenda a lot more than I think I did. She's the only character in this series that really cared about money. One thing everybody can relate with and she didn't care one bit.

Well it is canon though. It's part of the main series publication.

I'm glad we are finally gonna get some more Accelerator next volume. I hope he's on the cover and in quite a few illustrations. We'll find out in August or September

Frenda is a traitorous whore

Fuck no, he's boring as fuck.

Remember the ice. Never forgetti okay? Also, air circulation fucks with the cooling effect, so scrap that completely. Its similar to a computer fan as it circulates the heat out and cool air in. But here, the ice is the cooling source, and wherever you want to cool, just move the pile to said area and youre set. DIY air cooler. Pretty useful since it looks like summer is going to be hot as hell this year.

Lola will be on the cover.

Aleister would have dealt with it if it had been a real danger. STUDY had no clue what they were dealing with.

Touma used to be a fedora tipper. Or at least agnostic.

Most espers are fedoras which makes sense. Picture related.

>having taste this shit

Who's to say they both won't be? Coronzon needs Accelerator too so it wouldn't be surprising if Lola and him met at some point in NT19

Loli Saten was a cutie.

JS Kuroko is cute too

So is Lola gonna pretend to be Aleister Crowley, or will she just announce she's Lola Crowley, his daughter and that he left AC to her after his death, it's not like it'd be a lie after all

I don't actually care about Frenda. I'm just tired of the Japanese forcing this meme down everybody's throats that being obsessed wih money is somehow bad. It's literally the most versatile thing you can own and I fully believe money is power and happiness despite what these Buddha feminist nerds try to say. They're just mad they can't make it in the real world.

I wonder who was spying on Accelerator, how he found out, and what he plans to do about it. I'm guessing either Touma and girl Aleister OR Coronzon will show up and put his attention on something other than the spying.

Yeah, why would you accelcucks do that?

t. Accelcuck

Stay absolutely butt blistered that people like Accelerator and that he's gonna be in the next novel. What's your problem with him and his fans anyway?

>samefagging this hard

Accel is actually a good character but you've got to admit his fans are the most cringeworthy pieces of shit on the internet and god forbid you meet one in real life. They're literally like Joker fans from batman at conventions and they're always in character.

>1 (You) >samefagging

>yfw NT19 cover will have girl Aleister on the cover
>NT20 will have Aneri + body on the cover
>NT21 will have Lola on the cover as the final part of the arc

>Accel is actually a good character
No.
>his fans are the most cringeworthy pieces of shit
You are worse.

You don't even know me and I guarantee we'd probably be good friends in real life because I can 100% hide the fact like I'm a web nerd in real life and nobody would ever know.

>Accelerator confirmed for next volume
>suddenly hate when there wasn't much before

I thought only the girls got preemptIve hate but I see was wrong. I guess it'll only get worse as the new volume draws nearer

Rain, rain, go away,
Because of you the pain will stay.
Slit my throat, cut out my heart,
Leave me here, tear it apart.

Poison tears stream down my face,
My heart beats at a steady pace
As I try to stand again;
Alone and standing in the rain.

I don't need you anymore...
Is what I think while tears pour.
I hate you like I hate my life;
But love is what cuts like a knife.

Love is death and death is you;
Its pain stains like a black tattoo.
Those memories come back again
And bind me in the ropes of pain.

Crimson blood streams down my head
Like a long, silk ribbon, tied by a thread,
To a platinum bullet, a hole in my skull...

...Now just a memory that's faded and dull...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxogS37IoM8

Memoirs of a typical Accelorator fan.

Nearly all novel readers like Accelerator at least casually. That doesn't mean he's their favorite. So just who are you shitposters whining about when you cry about "Accelcucks"? Literally anyone that has an even slightly positive opinion of him? Because as I said, that's nearly everyone that's read the novels

You can tell by the way Kamachi writes that he'd be a hardcore conservative and considering the type of guy Accel is I wouldn't be surprised that's the reason he gets special treatment in the series. I think kamachi likes to incorporate certain traits of his personality into his characters.

So did everyone like the twist of Lola being possesed by Coronzon and because of that being evil?

Personally wanted to have something darker between Lola and Aleister some ancient rivalry or even hundreds of battles they fought.

I don't think anybody really cares.

I dont think we are quite done with Lola's back story. And I think "a demon possessed your daughter that you potentially abandoned" is pretty dark with the potential to go darker

I'm going to have to agree. I think all anybody really wants at his point is a close up panty shot of Aleister with a nice blush. I know how this fanbase is.

Though I'm not sure if Accelerator would have been as special to me without his voice. Even if another season is never made, I'll have that voice for his chracter in the novels forever.

That laugh though.

Otherwise, his personality and plotlines are kind of been there done that.