Islam is on the Rise and you can't do anyting about it

a new Caliph is on the rise and you westerners cant do anything to stop it :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM
youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aminah
squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wanna bet?

but the current caliph is still alive and hiding terrified in some shack somewhere

wait 20 to 50 years and you'll see

DAVID WOOD 1
ISLAM 0

Daily reminder that mu*lim roaches deserve extermination

>Caliph
As if your faith will ever become united again LOL

1 man talking nonesence vs the Islamic Fighters that will actualy kill him, as I said soon Islam will be on the rise because we actually do something
talk strong but you will end up with a blade around your neck

As soon as Islam is unified and all fight under one banner we will surely destroy the jewish west

>1 man talking nonesence vs the Islamic Fighters that will actualy kill him, as I said soon Islam will be on the rise because we actually do something

this man destroyed your religion and prophet with only a video and your "authentic" texts.
go back to fuck goats.

>20 - 50 years

haha yess dont worry nothing is going to happen between now and then.

....... lmao

we don't fuck goats you western dog
in life we dont "argue'' to win we fight to win
this man can talk all he wants about Our Blessed Religion but he will not live the day to see that light

Hahaha don't make me laugh Qafir
the west has done nothing but follow the jew for the past 60-70 years
you expect your people to stand up and fight for their lands?? hahahaha

>in life we dont "argue'' to win we fight to win

>he doesn't realise

The only thing we need to learn from Islam is to take woman's rights away and our fertility rates will go back up.

Is that the transformers cube?

Islam is the light

that's how every empire grew large you Moron
you think they argued to take over land ??
hehe i always love this autism with westerners, they actually believe they will fight back but instead you all watch japanese cartoons all day
you should accept Islam it will stop your women from being whores and it will make your men strong

You fucks whipe your asses with you left hand and literally get fucked up all day long by the rest of the world, including each other. Your religion is for subhumans and slaves.

The Jew does this to you every day in America

Yet you can't even settle a millenium old dispute about who should have succeeded Mohammad.
And all of the people involved there have been dead for about as long.
Yeah sure, you guys will unite.

> that's how every empire grew large you Moron
you think they argued to take over land ??

I'm not talking about empire, goat bastard.
I'm talking about your religion.
the truth doesn't change according to the weapons
and this man destroyed your shitty religion and enchanted pedophile pseudo-prophet (see the bukhari sahih about it)

Go back to fucking goats

-----> youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

that is the muslim version of our saying "when pigs start to fly" ahahahaha

Kek you are apparently an idiot who doesn't read history books. We have done something about it before and always will. get some better bait

I enjoyed my time in Afghanistan. Lol, retards would hide in roadside ditches and grape rows then get shredded by a 50 or A10 run.

We'd laugh our asses off when your dumbass inbred children would blow themselves up playing with your IEDs.

My life is fine.

Manifest reality is that there's now billions of Muslims
And millions of pathetic Euro-Western beta cucks who deny God at worst and at best get into sodomite gnosticism
Come join the ummah

>you should accept islam it will stop your women from being whores and it will make your men strong

LOL
>Meanwhile in REALITY
Allah's chosen soldiers here to conquer little england are a bunch of manlets who fuck kids and attack women.

wow, yeah, so strong. You are right, our women would totally be better off ruled under islam.
>sarcasm

Oh the Jew's got you castrated good :)

These are the South Asians
You know no matter what you put in front of them they'll never stop doing this

But we do need to take our women's rights away

>we fight to win
Errh..no you don't...you lost every fight against the white men im every war when it was all of you against some of us.
the moment islam declares open war we will literally destroy you guys.
You don't even have an idea what hell is coming down on you when "human rights" are out the windows.

Your Religion is literally allowed to live because you play victim since 100years

Yeah sure, bow to your new Caliph Schlomo

you are all fools who will become the slaves of the jews, defninitly you you are a american jew dog and you will live the next century under jewish controle

If Islam was all it was portrayed to be by your media I think I’d give it a chance.

All I see of it though are unstable countries and around here especially, smelly inbred hypocritical pakis. How do you propose to resolve this problem?

I'm self employed and have a great family. What's so redpilled about being a ressentful flustered cuck?

yeah yeah yeah....... But not under rule of Islam. Lets not carried away here mick, one step at a time.

>Following a religion where they ignored their own leader
Go away with your fake hadiths. You're nothing more than a christian heresy.

The sad part is you get your asses handed to you by Jew dogs.

>a new Caliph is on the rise and you westerners cant do anything to stop it :)
Of course not, they are a protected proxy army for CIA, mossad, and house of Saud. Stopping them would be a waste, as Jews and friends would just print some more shekels and raise another proxy army. Remember to sage turd world posts.

bluff kraut dog, you western dogs have attacked the middle east so many times, it is time we rose up and destroyed all of you, you either join our side or be on the side of the jew and be a slave

>Muh fiat IT job
Kek

in 20 or 50 years all abrahamic religion will be a relic like paganism

the new religion is memes

maybe if you dont involve yourselves in their wars, the battles would be diffrent
you american dogs have a good army but you are degenerate and the degenerate ways will destroy you all inside out

The Saud royal family are Jews
Muhammed ibn Abdulwahhab was a Jew
There's been a centuries long attempt to undermine Islam
You cannot undermine Allah

You do realize your prophet was a literal Jew, born of a Jewish mother, from the clan of tribe of Banu Hashim which is of unique Jewish ancestry?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim

Abdulwahhab and his followers cite ibn Taymiyyah.
Ibn Taymiyyah was a gnosticism sodomite cultist from Harran who made fatwas to combat fellow Muslims

That's where you're wrong Achmed bin Al-kabab. We'll let you deal with the JQ and then we're going to wipe your filthy asses from the earth. Right now, we're laying low to let you further radicalize the rest of the whites. There's a freight train coming you fucking heretic, and you don't even hear the whistle.

he was not a jew you dog
he was a follower of Tawheed One God
you dare call our Prophet a jew, you will surely die you Kaffir

Israelite≠Jew
Nice try abd al Rothschild

>degenerate ways will destroy you all inside out
Marrying your teenage cousin is totes not degenerate, doesn't cause birth defects and violent retards.

You're a sad larp

>you either join our side

Don´t play with your luck so much achmed, Just pray that nationalism doesn´t win on our countries, because if all the west wake up, its gonna be fun.

Check the official sources I posted, butthurt semites. He was a Jew and it's official info, brozer. Amen.

Yeah we know what happened the last time the Portuguese were free to rape everyone under the auspicies of the Templars and Vatican and kek look at you stupid faggots now

>we let you deal with the jews
>helps the jews with killing our kind daily
you call us unintelligent imbreds but you yourrself are too much of a moron to realse

Sand Niggers spend to much time fucking children and goats. REally messes their small brains and dicks to the limit.

I am always fascinated how none of you mudslimes have actually checked the ancestry of Mohammad, here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hashim
Check it the fuck out. Also most of his wives were Jewish too.

>(((Wikipedia))) is official
T. Brit Rothschilds cuck

>Muh wiki history

We haven't even begun to fight yet, it's YOU who will see.

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

>You're a sad larp
TFW your own country has no use for your worthless inbred ass, so they send you to live off of welfare in a white country, which is only possible with the support of Jews. Sage welfare Jewtard posts.

>Islam is on the Rise and you can't do anyting about it
Which current? Sunnite or Shiite?
You people can't even get along.
We just have to sit and wait for you to blow each others.

Yes look at us now...

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw

the less 56% will teach anything to us.

I for one welcome our new Muslim overlords. I will be happy to take four wives who will be executed if they ever commit adultery.

We crushed you once. We will do it again.
Fuck off muzzie, berger, spick, nigger, aids bucket. deus vult

This is such a hasbara thread

Might want to start bro before your country ends up as brown as the US with Muslims instead of Catholics.

Why so long inbred?
Yall lazy goat fuckiers

is not allowed in the Quran and Sunnah you moronic dog
its just the truth, Islam will rise
autistic (((nationalism))) rage
autistic (((nationalism))) rage
what those so called (((muslims))) do goes against their faith they are not Muslim they are dogs that fell for western liberalism
it does not matter witch side be it sunni, shia or both allied we will come for all of you

"[22:78] And strive in His cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. It is He Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! So establish regular Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to Allah! He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help!"

Will the Qu'ran suffice, even though it's obviously a Jewish book too?

Don't strawman me al-Shareef. I have no part in helping the jews and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching two of my enemies locked in a death struggle. Your side will win with your numbers and that's fine. We will be there to finish off what's left. Christ compels it.

>I for one welcome our new Muslim overlords
Uh, they aren't leaving muslim countries, they have all the women and money there. Wives are only available for the winner, rapefugees are the the trash of the muslim world, they are just getting rid of their failures by dumping them on the rest of the world. They are a burden on even shithole muslim countries. Sage posts by trash that aren't good enough for their own people.

hey achmed. this is what whites will do to your nigger inbred asses.

no you wont, in past times you fought for your country, now you listen to the jews, it is a good opportunity now to destroy you people and the jews
>says the american imbred
because if we all came at once your brain of 70 iq might realise somthing bad is happening

I remember when we'd get "surplus" grenades and had to "dispose of them" kek. With the push of a button, the entire Middle East would become a glass factory: Genocided by a guy sitting behind a desk, drinking Diet Coke.

Abraham was a Muslim
Are you going to keep regurgitating your Rothschild approved narrative you British cuckold or will you ever think for yourself?
Or am I typing to a Jewish sockpuppet?

>its just the truth, Islam will rise
like a turd in the toilet, not that sand niggers understand toilets, or sanitation in general.

I don't know about eu countries but here in America my strategy would probably be
>convince mestizos that the Arabs are taking their jobs and want to impose sharia law
>10 crusade in the US
>mestizos kill all muslims
>imprison mestizos for committing hate crimes against a religious minority

Not according to Muslims, also you didn't answer any of my points you useless faggot

>Abraham was a Muslim
And how is that exactly possible, when he lived thousands of years before Islam, sweetie?
Mohammed was a Jew, there are official sources that I gave for it, even quoted the Qu'ran about it.
Here is his mother, a Jew en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aminah

>is not allowed in the Quran and Sunnah
Allah’s last prophet on Earth, the great warlord, pedophile, torturer, rapist and schizophrenic, Muhammad, said that marrying your first cousin is okay. Ideal in fact. He sanctioned it. Quran 4:23 to be specific.

>is not allowed in the Quran
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is almost completely Muslim – about 97 percent. Today 70 percent of Pakistanis are inbred. Turkey is something like 99.8 percent Muslim (and those .2 infidels are constantly being persecuted by the way). In Turkey (closer to Europe, more Westernized) the amount is between 25 to 30 percent inbred. Roughly half of everyone in the Arab world is inbred.

In some parts of Saudi Arabia, particularly in the south, where Mrs. Hefthi was raised, the rate of marriage among blood relatives ranges from 55 to 70 percent, among the highest rates in the world, according to the Saudi government.
Continue reading the main story

Advertisement
Continue reading the main story

Widespread inbreeding in Saudi Arabia has produced several genetic disorders, Saudi public health officials said, including the blood diseases of thalassemia, a potentially fatal hemoglobin deficiency, and sickle cell anemia. Spinal muscular atrophy and diabetes are also common, especially in the regions with the longest traditions of marriage between relatives. Dr. Sakati said she had also found links between inbreeding and deafness and muteness.

Saudi health authorities, well aware of the enormous social and economic costs of marriage between family members, have quietly debated what to do for decades, since before Mrs. Hefthi was married 23 years ago. Now, for the first time, the government, after starting a nationwide educational campaign to inform related couples who intend to marry of the risk of genetic disease, is planning to require mandatory blood tests before marriage and premarital counseling.

>calls strawman like a true weak w*sterner
you will do no such thing stop joking yourself
>claimes hes white
hahahaha stop making me laugh, it must be a shame for white people to hear you say you are a part of them

why not embrace a more aryan religion instead of arab memery?

C R U S A D E

Well said my fellow Irish brother

ok aids bucket bring it on, bring it on.
we are locked loaded and ready to send you goat fuckers to hell.

'Bradford is very inbred': Muslim outrage as professor warns first-cousin marriages increase risk of birth defects ... Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, which promotes the image of Muslims in Britain, said: 'I know many Muslims who have married their cousins

squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/
A Danish news outlet titled Jyllands-Posten released information in 2009 concerning the astonishing rate of stillbirths, physical deformities, and various mental diseases caused by the ever-imminent incest-filled landscape in the Muslim world, concluding that Pakistani, Turkish and Somali women are twice ...

islam is great!
Inshitla

we are better sanatised then you will ever be American dog, when we pray we have to wash ourselves you dogs go to church after having sex
you are a listener of the jews, soon to be slave of them
its not allowed, if they do it they are doing somthing haram, you blame islam for it witch forbids it are you unable to understand anything you dog ?
again haram has nothing to do with Islam those who partake in Inbreeding are dogs that don't listen to their Faith

If I convert will my life have meaning and I could find a qt Islamic wife? I'm tired of being an alcoholic neet

Stop LARPing. No one cares about your shitty bait thread.

sage

Reliable research suggests consanguineous marriage rates in many Arab nations are as high as 50 percent.intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it