SCHIFF: "We can't release the memos because the American people won't understand it"

He also says that Russian trolls and bots are pushing this narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=P34zKSW1l68

It may be fucking over guys, we've lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rdsapi.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2 independent reports confirm Fatty Bankrupt's Raunchy Piss Party
>secret memo nobody will ever see disproves it

Thanks for watching out for us, Schiff! :^)

its afraid

he only pays blackmail to hookers no way he would pay more hookers to do other things

sCHIFF IS A JEWISH SURNAME

HAHA YES COMRADE OVER 9000 PROXIES ENGAGED

Someone put a bullet in him.
-from the people that dont understand

>Russian Trolls
cyкa блять

priviat

I was promised day of the rope. Schiff will do nicely.

It's very afraid

did he just say the FBI and the repubs and the russian bots and Assange are all in cahoots to get the dems? wew
>and that people are too stupid to get that

>Everything that questions the authority of Democrats is Russian propaganda

And this is why Trump won. These shitheads keep calling people dumb. No one responds well to being called dumb.

>mfw I'm not intelligent enough to understand memos.

>p..please dont release the memo
>you won't even understand it!

fucking hell Dems are pathetic.

So funny how they doubled down on the same bullshit that made them lose election. The stupidity of the elite left

Hahaha only the simplest of traitors believe this

>Israeli spy warns us about Russian spys

Thanks Adam!

What memo? TPS report cover letter?

That is desperation. Fired, jailed or arkencided?

>le 56 IQ face

Schiff is a big banker name.

I paid your mother to watch 3 hours of shark week with me.

MFW I'm not intelligent enough to understand the memo.

yes that, and the memo will brainwash people into believing the republican narrative, so it can't be released

>The American public is well-suited for reading the Steele Dossier
>But a 3 page memo talking about how it was created is way above their heads
Really flim flams my jim jams

If I won't understand the memo without the underlying info, just release that too. Let's be transparent for once in the last 100 years.

>Liberals fall for a Sup Forums piss fanfic and buy wholesale into the MSM narrative
>Afraid a 3 page report will “brainwash” people

"Move on, nothing to see here..."
"Ignore that man behind the curtain..,"

Adam "there's nothing to see inside the SCIF" Schiff.

People are against Trump for emotional reasons. All they need is a half-baked excuse to hate him, and the Democrats know this. Sad how the Establishment has brainwashed the public, but this Establishment has controlled the culture through movies, academia, etc. for many decades.

>ur 2 dum let us think 4 u

I'm surprised no one has said yet, "If you have nothing to fear then you have nothing to hide."

Maybe they could give it to CNN to explain it for us. That's their job

I say that's fair

Im ok with this

no doubt the info will be above the heads of an average liberal, but that shouldn't exclude more informed individuals from accessing the document

did he basically just say that Democrat voters are stupid?

You wouldn't understand it goyim, our overlords told us so.

>Undermines the investigation of Russian interference to discredit the FBI investigation
>Not realizing the GOP would love to have the excuse to kick Trump out of the presidency with a legit reason too because they hate his guts so much

TOO MANY SECRETS!
THIS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC WILL NOT SURVIVE IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS!

Wuts a memeo?

Schiff should skip to leafland because his lips have been a leakin’ Alas, he has no port of pass and his ass shall be tride for treason.

Don't get me wrong - I definitely want to see the memo. Matter of fact, Mike Pence is in Israel right now, and I would be proud to shake his hand.

Then conservatives will definitely not understand the info. There's no point in releasing it.

>those spooky bug eyes
Jew?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INFURIATING

They need to release this memo before this faggot and all the other MSM faggots can spin it. Jesus Christ someone needs to glass the swamp and start with a blank slate.

Checked
Maybe so...maybe so

Is this the only false narrative they have left? It doesn’t take Russian interference for regular Americans to see through the deep state globalist cabal’s bullshit. Their mistake is thinking we are as dumb as they themselves are.

You want to know what the American people will really understand? Schiff swinging from a rope. No ambiguity there.

his eyes are so big because they're full of secrets

RUSSIAN BOT CHECKING IN NIGGERS

Thanks for pointing out Americans are so stupid they can't even understand a memo. This couldn't possibly backfire on him.

>Their mistake is thinking we are as dumb as they themselves are.
ah yes, the amazing intelligence of NEETs posting cartoon frogs should not be underestimated

Why won't Trump release the memo, what is he hiding?

That man looks and IS truly psychotic.

Who haz memo?

is this fucking stranger things alien footage?

I LEGITIMATELY wish someone would shoot Adam Shitt right in the fucking skull.

Adam Schiff is odd looking, but I'm sure he is a good man

THIS HOLLYWOOD FAGGOT THINKS YOU ARE A RUSSIAN BOT
Give him a call in your best Russian accent; let him know just how uninformed you are about the treasonous crimes that are about to be exposed.

>Washington, DC
>2372 Rayburn House
>Office Building
>Washington, DC 20515
P: (202) 225-4176
F: (202) 225-5828

>Hollywood
>5500 Hollywood Blvd, Suite #416
>Los Angeles, CA 90028
Open Tuesdays 2 pm - 5 pm
P: (323) 315-5555

>Burbank
>245 E. Olive Avenue, #200
>Burbank, California 91502
P: (818) 450-2900
P: (323) 315-5555
F: (818) 450-2928

I think he's saying that liberals are so brainwashed that when the truth comes out they will be confused, and may get violent against dems

>YOU CAN'T HANDLE

>T H E
>R
>U
>T
>H

That memo must be pretty juicy if shifty Schiff is this nervous. This guy gives me serious creeps with his tight smile and buggy eyes.

FFS I can’t even tell if its Russian bots or us anymore

aи блиaть, I had no idea I was a russian bot, or that my opinions and ideas of my own were influenced by putin.

Fucking liberals. I wish Trump would annex us already.

So, given that he was one of the many demanding Trump release his tax returns, he thinks that Americans can understand tax returns better than a memo about government abuse of power.

Oh, it must just be us.

man the cnn trump hate is never ending

>SCHIFF: "We can't release the memos because the American people won't understand it"
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?!?? :)))))))))))

spotted the redditor and baby boomer behind hillary campaign LMAO. just who is this Sup Forums, right my fellow baby boomer?

The piss memo did not originate on Sup Forums. I am so tired of seeing this shit posted here. You gullible fucks.

You're not wrong, it's just actually KGB fanfiction.
>You gullible fuck.

Iz da memo like a meme-o??¿?

Yes it did

how does he expect us to believe he understands it? The guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Since Sup Forumsers are too stupid to understand, let me break it down foe you all.

THIS.
>*clap*
WHOLE.
>*clap*
THING.
>*clap*
IS.
>*clap*
A.
>*clap*
LARP.
>*clap*
THERE.
>*clap*
IS.
>*clap*
NO.
>*clap*
MEMO.
>*clap*
NUNES.
>*clap*
IS.
>*clap*
A.
>*clap*
RUSSIAN.
>*clap*
AGENT.

Moskau by Dschinghis Khan should be playing in the background while you call, feel free to do this while drinking vodka for more authenticity

Do you think that Russia pays people to troll?
I work pretty hard at my trolling and wouldn't mind an additional income.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

You're too stupid to understand goyim. Now about RUSSIA!

This.
I've been trolling for over 20 years now. Trolled ICQ and yahoo chat back in the day.
I feel like shit knowing that not a single company or country has never even contracted me.

Russia actually does troll but the Democrats try to pretend the *legit* trolls don't exist because they have so much damning information. If you can tolerate the hypocrisy of these outlets, criticizing the Democrats while sucking Putin's dick, you might start with Zero Hedge. Again, you know a legit Russian troll when the Democrats pretend that they don't exist. Meanwhile, the people who just have fun, posting racist frogs on snowflake social media outlets, are labeled Russian trolls by Democrats instead.

>
>
>
>

Hahahaha so you're telling me nothing will happen?! Holy shit who could have possibly predicted such a shocking development!

words and voting won't stop them
you faggots better wake up

Newfag

Not quite 20 years but I've got quite the troll portfolio. I've done a lot of info spreading, debate winning and counter-kvetching. I've organised and led raids and overthrown online social circles.
I'm sure some of us could come to a comfortable arrangement with Russia.

Zero Hedge would pay me to beat up SJW's online?

SO, WE'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EVEN READ THE DAMN THING! What a condescending DICK!

>Fatty Bankrupt's Raunchy Piss Party
Hillary had a piss party?

i predict it will be leaked soon if they wont publish it.
webm unrelated
my.mixtape.moe/rdsapi.webm

The States Of the New Soviet Union.