True of false: California is the worst state to live in if you are white

True of false: California is the worst state to live in if you are white.

Looking for statistics and evidence of this

You start with a conclusion and then look for evidence to support it?
You must be from California.

lol no I am from Arizona. I'm guessing it probably is the worst state for white people. Or maybe I'm wrong. That's why I said true or false

What is the best state in Amerikat?

It's very subjective depending on what type of lifestyle you are looking for. I like where I live in Arizona because it's a nice quiet family suburban area but I see it getting worse...I could never see myself living in New York or Chicago or any other big city because they are the most Jüdenfucked. Colorado is nice. The best states IMO are the more rural ones like how parts of Colorado are. They're all libertarian-ish for lack of a better term

If your'e in your twenties.
Have a career, and looking for love.
Its terrible, all you'll get is used up sluts and high taxes.
Also southern california is basically mexico, so expect to be a minority.
> 22 years in commiefornia

Pretty lit if you have money. Stop being a poorfag and move to Ca

Arizona seems nice, would go. I would like to visit South Dakota. Place looks beautiful.

Depends
Virginia is liberalish but still holds to gun rights and there is a huge military presence and there are jobs. Downside is that there are way too many nigs.
Florida is warm and nice and somewhat conservative but I am not sure how the job market is.
Alaska is for rugged people who want to make money, problem is that it is hard to get there and you have to be ready to live there
Wyoming is nice and clean but is way out there

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend that California really has nothing to offer us. Highest price of living, highest crime, poverty gets worse every year, white population dwindling, hard to get a decent job. It's like everyone just moves there to because they think they will become famous and part of the cool club.. It's the most degenerate state. It's like everyone is constantly high everywhere. And it's leaking into Arizona

Californian has some nice places but you need a shitload of money to in them.

It doesn't, just ask her what kind of job she is going to have there and how much she likes the inside of her car.

t. Californian who moved out

>Stop being a poorfag
i wish it was this simple

Your assessment is correct.
I'm a born and raised Californian.
The city I grew up in is no longer the city I knew and loved.
It's turning into Mexico slowly but surely.
Leftists have no idea that blacks and Mexicans hate each other.
The white leftists are ruining everything and they live in white enclaves.
The real problem, in my opinion, is that the white leftists do not suffer the consequences of their policies.
They exempt themselves (see Marin County's low income housing for details).
I swung hard right over the last two years.
I still hope to save this state, but some days I get real blackpilled.
Only the intrepid and insane should think about moving here.
Half the time I want to move to a red state just to live with sane people.
I'm at my wit's end.
Don't come to California unless you're super wealthy and can live with leftists who hate themselves and other white people.

She wants to be a make-up artist but is already having trouble making a living doing that here AZ. She has this idea that all the good jobs for make up are in Cali because that's where the "hollywood" studios are. I think it's just her youthful naivety talking. I'm pretty sure I'm going to win this argument guys

And it's only getting worse right? I've visited southern cali plenty of times. So much white guilt leftists living among blacks and mexians. And is it me, or are the white people there not able to sense the danger they are in ?

New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island) Lots of liberals but predominantly white and low crime rate.
Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and West Virginia. Nebraska, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
The southern states are hit and miss depending on what town you're in. Lot's of blacks. Every major city in america is shit.
Shit tier states are; California (LA county), Florida (Miami), New York (upstate newyork is nice), New Jersey (jews and niggers), Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), Texas (Dallas), Louisiana (New Orleans), Georgia (Atlanta), Illinois (Chicago), and Michigan (Detroit). Every state not listed is meh.

Day to day Cali is shitting on faggot not pissing. Aviod big cities and this state is like walking face first into some big titties. The laws are retarded but god damn you cant beat the scenery or the women. California has got it going on.

The DC area and parts of Richmond are liberal mostly due to racial demographics. The rest of VA is very conservative.

Your taxes go to these godawful inner city schools. Might as well shovel lumps of money into a furnace.

Less than 15% of the students in CA are white.

Can you say some of the good areas like you're talking about? Yeah the laws are fucked. The biggest reasons I don't want to move there is because I don't want to get arrested for shit posting

yes, she'll get a 'job' doing makeup, ie blowjobs for free behind the Burger King. There's nothing here for her or you, stay away

woops that 14% was just san francisco

whites make up 24% of all students statewide

Fucking christ. What's the point of funding them if they don't even go to school. Thanks, this is the type of info I'm looking for

>Massachusetts
can confirm, best state for starting and building a career, lots of work in worcester county alongside cheap rent, in a very forgiving scene, still filled with massholes.

Almost 500% more likely to qualify for a free or reduced lunch if you're hispanic compared to white, while about 1/4 as likely to be proficient in math as an asian, while half as likely to be as proficient in math as a white student

>only 35% of latino students that graduate from high school complete prerequisites for the two CA public universities compared to 50% of whites and 72% of asians

Don't bother with an argument. Her beliefs are petty and will be crushed. Every day at least one hundred better looking women touch down in LA with the same stupid thoughts. I will tell her the same thing I have told the rest of them, "Number 6 with no cheese and a Coke." You will be stuck in a trailer in Glendale.

Lived in Orange County for 20 yrs, now back in Midwest. Yes VERY shitty if you're White.

Too bad though, perfect climate and a beautiful state. Cities are comparable to 3rd world shitholes.

She could work in low end movies, commercials, theater productions, university thesis films and so on until she builds a portfolio.
Getting into make-up is easier than being an actor, but everything is saturated.
Getting a paid internship is like winning the lottery.
Everyone in entertainment either works for free or is paid well - there is no in between.
I mean, she should do it if she wants to, but she should understand that it's a real time investment.
I say this as someone who loves being on set, loves movies and movie making.