Nigger movies

>be a movie casting 95% black
>have a 100 budget
>drive incredible hype by cuck media and diversity Patrol bloggers

Realistically, this movie won't be allowed to fail. People shit all over Arian thunder god Thor, but Black Panther will be a success regardless of quality.

How do we wreck this?

Attention like this thread is exactly what those bloggers/marketers want to see. They want to make the movie some sort of statement to drive hype. If you don't want to see it then just don't go see it.

>user, you should download a Marvel movie to watch in family
>B-but mom, we already watch all of them
>And what new one are they making?
>Black Panther but the cast are all blacks
>Ugh, I want one with white people

Thank God I was born in a racist family.

>How do we wreck this?

Just sit back and ignore it. Look how fast star wars died after tlj.

>How do we wreck this?
by banning advertisements like this from Sup Forums

Remember ghostbusters reboot?

Also, niggers can’t afford a $12 ticket with 3 niglets. Pretty sure theaters take snap and wic.

This is a double edge sword because obviously we shouldn’t be condoning this degeneracy but also if this movie succeeds they can’t really say “everyone’s racists they don’t watch black movies we’re oppressed.”

WE WUZ: THE MOVIE

It will be a successful movie because it looks better than all other black movies to come out.

This movie doesn't change the race of a white superhero into a black one.

The character is black in the source material. Blacks flock to see shit like Madea movies. This has about ten times the production values.

It won't make a billion dollars worldwide but it will make a profit. Compare it to Blade 1.

will they count the nigs that sneak into the theaters too?

let's put these outside of theatres

>2018
>still watching capeshit

can't have a movie about a black guy unless his father's dead because god forbid you consider making my fantasy comic movie unrealistic.

ay no muchos negritos

Its not a black movie, its made by Jews.

Gonna play a devil's advocate for a moment.

If the movie is anything like the real Black Panther, then this will be pro-nationalism movie, since the kingdom pretty much is an isolated high-tech utopia that doesn't share or allow any of its neighboring nations to prosper of it.
Sounds familiar?

But we'll see.

yeah because review scores and hype from "film critics"/40 year old "woke" neckbeard bloggers is guaranteed to make it a success

>opening weekend
>theater full of pudgy white women thirsting for BBC

YFW

the last thor was pretty good liked by everyone
the rest are not good
best marvel movies are guardians and winter soldiers
avengers are all white but for 2 nogs
i dont see marvel as a racial biased franchise
this is the first one that plays the race card and i dont see a problem

The studios keep forgetting that Americans, by in large, are fed up with the kikery and have stopped going to the movies. We just sort out what we want to watch when they're available to rent or watch for free streaming. So they rely almost exclusively on China to make their bank. Unfortunately for them, as evidenced by the massive overseas failure that was star Jews: the blackening, they have seriously underestimated how racist Chinese are. The based China man hates kikery, faggotry, race mixing, all forms of degeneracy, and oh yeah, one thing the China man hates more than anything... Niggers. They can't stand them. Any if you try to shove we wuz kangz the movie down their throats, it'll get pulled the second week after opening just like star Jews. And as other posters have said... If you're counting on American niggers to pay to go see the movie in theaters, hahaha good luck with that. Sure a few thousand will go opening night, record it, and sell bootlegs to everyone else. Or, let's just say hypothetically they do turn out... Black people in movie theaters is guaranteed white people repellent. Whites don't pay $12 to go to a movie and listen to blacks chimp out for 3 hours and talk over the movie.

maybe you're onto something here.

we make posters claiming that EBT cards can be used to buy tix. or that in honor of Black History Month niggers won't have to pay sales tax on the price of the ticket and that they should ask for a refund of any tax added

HAPPENING

Get Out made 250 million in nigger bucks.

Lots of minorities watch Fast and the Furious.

This movie could make at least 250 million domestic.

But with a majority black cast.

>how do we wreck this
pic related

I'll go see this movie, because I'm not racist.

>depicts blacks living in an ethnostate under the rule of a dictator
>being successful while doing so

I fail to see the problem. It's delusional but if it convinces them to demand an ethnostate I'd gladly part with Mississippi and wall them in or be willing to spend taxpayer dollars on one way tickets to Africa for all of them

How do you know it isn't paint

Yup. Its a nigger pandering movie. Niggers have low IQ. They can't make good art.

Gotta rethink this. This movie could do well, make a moderate profit for Disney but it could also fall flat on its face like Watchmen and some DC Movies.

Unlike Fast and the Furious, this has nothing for the Asians or Latinos. Not a lot of eye candy.

It's a movie for fat black nerds.

>I'll go see this movie, because I'm a nigger with low standards.

>Produced by a jew
>Filmed by a lesbian
>Studio is owned by jews
>Distributed by (((Walt Disney)))

This movie is so culturally enriching.

Box Office:

Domestic: 82%
Foreign: 18%

Why do every nigger movie does this?
Amerimutts will always be mutts

The only black film I’ve enjoyed so far is Kong Island

trash like eevery single modern holiewood/marvel movie.

What a load of crap. Chinese and a black guy totally ruined that film.

Print some stickers up at Kinko's and slap them on theater windows the day of the release

It's ok for a country to be nationalist, as long as that country isn't white.

I like this idea

>How do we wreck this?
Why would 'we'?
this is a SciFi movie

are you retarded? The more niglets, the higher their income.

>successful technologically advanced black country

more like high fantasy

I hate self-loathing SJW types who want to suck nigger cock but this looks like a solid action flick with clean editing, nice cinematography and well shot action scene's, so I'm going to see it!!!FACT!!!

Not even gonna bother torrenting it, let's see the black community and market prop it up financially and culturally

Kek, Gooks and chinks will do us a service when they skip this movie

I worked at a movie theater for a couple years in high school. Black movies like Tyler Perry did ok and brought in lots of nigs. I absolutely hated cleaning those theaters. Not one of those worthless humans brought their trash out with them.

>95% black

If this movie does well "we" could argue that things end up being better if there's less diversity

I have solved this problem, my friends

>they can't really say "everyone's racists"
You don't really get how this works do you?

This movie was fucking awesome, BTW. and the depiction of the soul stone was pretty cool.

The chinks will decide over the fate of the political agenda in our movies. Like with Star war

race traitor

just brag on twitter how white boi cucks are gonna get their ass kicked in the theaters, they will get scared and not go.

This is probably the best idea I've seen thus far. If the neckbeard virgins think that black dudes gonna stomp dey ass, they won't go.

>Compare it to Blade 1.

Blade is to black people what James Bond is to whites.

We need a catchy insult for white race traitors!

Black Panther was easily the most badass character Captain America: Civil War.

I'm looking forward to the film.

It's amazing how angry you guys are over a fucking comic book film. The movie is set in Africa. Most of the cast is black. Get over it.

Yeah, white people cause all the problems. Its not like black people murder.

This.

We call them Europeans

Twitter campaign. Make em think you can use EBT the week it comes out.

>>Black Panther but the cast are all blacks
>>Ugh, I want one with white people

This is what 90% of third-world think like, regardless of race, and that is why BP is likely to fail. They can't subsidize it with the chink/poo/uma markets

That would honestly work

I'm pretty interested in seeing how it does in the Chinese market. I hope it flops hard.

This movie is 100% targeted at white leftists. Even niggers don't really want to see some nigga call black panther ayyo nigga where da Hulk at dat nigga swole af nigga

Evidently you as someone paid by the studio are already worried it will fail.

AS a result you have made this post so the boogyman alt right can be blamed on it and you can have some racists screen grabs for buzzfeed.

What score will this movie get on Rotten Tomatoes?

its just a movie annon

i stopped paying for movies years ago when ticket prices went above 12 dollars i just get it online when it comes out as its usually a talking piece in the office.

if they only didn't used rap music for the score i'd watch it

90 at least, they will give it good reviews just to look non racist. This pathetic white boy I know is already posting about how it's going to be his favorite Marvel movie.

When I was a kid I just though blade was an action movie with good music starting the bad guy from Demolition Man. Every time I rewatch it, it becomes more apparent that it is a thinly-veiled pretext for Wesley Snipes to slaughter white people (and the occasionally Uncle Tom) for two hours straight

Disagree, don't have to do anything, will fail on its own despite any efforts by jews to spin it. I don't think it matters to them, it's an expected loss for furthering jew agenda.

Everything you wrote makes perfect sense.

>these movies are so great and wonderful!
>no awards

Correct.

They’ll want to make this about race. And if it fails it will be because of «white racism». If it does well it will be a message to «Donald Trump’s racist america».

If you are not interested in the movie, the best way to hurt it is to ignore it.

like all MC movies i will watch this one when it hits cable.
I hate the Marvel black washes movies and pander hard to lefty dreams instead of just making movies the way the original comics call for.
however the Panther movie looks to be done like the original calls for so it may not be too bad, maybe good actually.

I liked blade though. Who knew demolition man would sort of come true

is like the one white guy also the villain too?

I would actually prefer blacks having their own character to blackifying white characters as the comic has done, but that said this move is blatant 70s blaxploitation-tier pandering, and BP was shoe-horned into a movie that was supposed to be about Captain America

>President Schwarzenegger

They were so close

this. falcon, bp, and powerman. i'm tired of white people being turned into niggers

We complain when they shoehorn blacks and asians into European-centric movies and shows. So they may an African-centric movie and you bitch and want to ruin it?

Stop being such petty shits. It's pathetic.

>A movie that takes place in Africa has a 95% black casting

What did you expect? It sounds more like Sup Forums is just mad that people realized that there are other places besides America and Europe for movies to take place in

is this real? lol

superhero movies are popcorn flicks. I don't think they are trying to win awards

gonna go for the lolz

it will fail
nobody who's not black will see it
you'll get your BLM and 'we wuz kings' crowd but it won't be that big with the nigs

No it will fail. Black Panther is a shitty as fuck character with no real hook. No one will see this shitstain more than once.

Start telling people they're racist motherfuckers if the dont support this movie

movie theaters are bad enough when there's only 5 or 10 niggers in them. imagine a movie theater filled with nothing but niggers

>How do we wreck this?
Do absolutely nothing you retarded faggot

Will they show Wakanda's gigantic border wall?

>Be me
>Go with grandma to movie theatre because I haven't seen her in a while
>My brother is with us
>Panther comes in trailers before movie
>Yell out really loud WE WUZ KANGZ
>MFW 3 babies started crying and my brother told them to buy a babysitter or shut the f uck up

no regrets

Ohhh please.

They need to be victims because thats where they derive their power from.

>hur dur theirs never been a black movie before in ameriKKKa

This whole thing is retarded.

Whites should go see the movie and talk even louder than the blacks so that no one can enjoy the film. It's the least we could do.

By watching the most redpilled cape movie of all time instead.

>How do we wreck this?
No need, it will be BTFO'd in the Chinese market (A.K.A. the only market that really matters in the movie industry)

capeshit is always successful

Yeah their called Germans.