Women aren't base-

Women aren't base-

I brought up some low level trans red pills to my feminist cousin, and she said the same stuff.
>if you haven't bled, you're not a woman
>it's a disorder

Look for allies in unexpected places.

>people who live to act oppressed for attention attack people who they feel are getting more attention than them for being oppressed
wow what a revelation

Sounds ableist as fuck. Just cause I don't have a period doesn't mean I am not opressed as fuck.

Radical feminists or 'rad fems' believe this. They also oppose the burka and are arguably the classical feminists who have been pushed to the fringe by modern leftist fascio-communist ideologies.

radfems are based

rad fems literally want men to die, but stormfags will do anything to praise anything that looks like a woman supporting their beliefs

Look at the absolute state of liberals
>Muslims
Anti-feminist
Anti-LGBT
Hate Christians of all races
>gays
Hate muslims
Hate feminists
>feminists
Hate muslims
Hate traps
Hate gay men
>blacks
Hate spics
Hate gays
Hate women
Hate Muslims
>spics
Hate muslims
Hate blacks
Hate homos and traps

This is why they can't ever be a unified group, they all hate each other

Unironically based. Maybe Western women aren't a lost cause after all.

im confused
is that dude trans, but against trans
or just a really effeminate homo

>underrated post

Ethnic minorities are "liberals of convenience". Take Muslims for example. The only thing they share in common with other liberals, is their hatred of the West. In all other ways, their view align perfectly with your average Sup Forumstard.

i wish this were true
in general it is not, you can find isolated examples (the one exception being anti-white feminism, bc its ok to hate anything white)
it seems like its becoming more true, but there is a long way to go until the liberal only culture war starts (and the rest of us can watch them tear themselves apart)

I noticed this, but in the end they still hate all men.

Best thing to do is ignore these chicks and just beat up trannies.

Genetic radical feminist that hates trannies

What I wonder is how first wave feminism went to being anti abortion and tihnking abortion was wrong to the other waves of feminism supporting abortion. Susan B. Anthony was anti abortion. She thought abortion was killing and anti woman.

It's the female mind, you can't expect them to keep their minds made up.

This picture needs to be on a billboard next to her house. Everyone needs to know how nuts he/she/freak is

>Feminists don't hate straight white men
>"Feminists hate traps"??
>"Feminists hate muslims"??
>"Gays hate feminists"??

Wutmate?

This pretty much. If muslims stayed in their containment zones and didn't hate the west as vehemently as they do, we'd probably side with them.

Mainly because they were given what they asked for. Back then they were actually protesting for something, what some may say a noble cause. But once they got it they learned that protesting is the key to getting what they want. Like a child crying, knowing that his parents will give him candy to make him stop. Only except now, they have everything men do, so they don't know what they are protesting for.

At the very least it identifies as a woman who who knows/cares what the fuck its going on about. Whatever it is it ain't lunch so we can just disregard and move on with our day.

The trans stuff puts trans women above women on the oppression hierarchy.. big mistake, 50% of the voting base isn't going to like that.

Elegant attempt at a muzzie slide. We are supposed to think to ourselves that perhaps kebabs are fine people and perhaps we should learn more about islam and perhaps convert.