World’s opinion of U.S. hits new low under Trump

globalnews.ca/news/3973172/donald-trump-us-world-approval-canada/

>World’s opinion of U.S. hits new low under Trump — especially in Canada: poll

>WASHINGTON — A new global survey suggests the world’s impression of the United States is plummeting under President Donald Trump, with Canada registering the largest such decline of any country within the Western Hemisphere.

>The Gallup polling company registered the worst annual score for the U.S. since it began doing annual global leadership surveys in 2007 – with approval of U.S. leadership down nearly 20 points in one year, now languishing at 30 per cent worldwide.

>“More people now disapprove of U.S. leadership than approve,” said Jon Clifton of Gallup. “This historic low puts the U.S.’s leadership approval rating on par with China’s and sets a new bar for disapproval.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uKnxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

implying we give a shit what shitholes think of us

heres some high quality sage, just 4u

(((Worlds opinion))), meanwhile leafs WILL reelect Fidel Castros son who wants to re integrate returning ISIS fighters while cutting injury pay to your own SF troops because DUDE WEED

>Justin Trudeau’s government is just as unpopular as Harper’s was in 2014
archive.is/uKnxE

Who the fuck cares what canada think? We suck, our prime minister is a cuck whos working for the globalists and our news are fake

Drumpf is a total embarassment

he spend >50% of his time not working

literally less work ethic than the average teenage mcdonalds wagecuck

retarded Sup Forums NEETs love him because they're edgy, but the reality is America will BTFO repubs this year

yawn

>if i say it enough times it will become true

Fuck off Nazi

B I N G O

All of your arguments can be used again Chief Leaf

The only work he does is crying on tv

Has America ever given a shit about what the rest of the world thinks of it? Don't you have a moose to feed?

notacounterargument.jpg

What's it like thinking you're crypto Brits, while having a 90% identical culture to the US minus free speech and natural gun rights?

>(((global survey)))
>implying Americans even care what the world thinks
pathetic

Not sure why people liked this shithole in the first place

I'm so embarrassed right now. I'm sorry on behalf of my brainwashed countrymen.

>world opinion

I have a rather low opinion of Leafistan mysellf desu

THAT'S RACIST
IMPEACH THE QUEEN

Stop apologizing leaf. That’s one of the many reasons nobody takes you fags seriously.

>opinion polls
>current year
Don’t get mislead, Trump is as popular here as he is in the land of freedom.
Jews like to divide and isolate.

fpbp

still don't care

t. not a 'world citizen"

Trump is a retard anyway but that's because America elects exactly who they deserve