spoiler your shit faggot.

Raw thread please

After the strikeout that was Kei I hope this girl is better, she is cute

Is there site where I can get raws?

>new character
>now there's less screen time for Hayasaka and Haysaca

>armband
Shirogane's rival for presidency?

Looks like it, and she wants subject F to be the vice president.

It's just spoiler pics for now.

There goes any semblance of competency she might have had.

>Trying to recruit Fujiwara to be her vice president
Is she insane.

so there are someone who really see how important subject f is hope she not turn in too yuri again

She probably thinks she must be a valuable asset if she was Shirogane's secretary

It was only twice, not out yet
And I somehow didn't even consider rival would be a cute grill

Thats it guys, Kaguyas love rival.
Whats next? Forced marriage? Incest route Kaguya + her nephew? Wtf Aka, you watched to much anime and spent too much time on Sup Forums.

>yfw Shirogane is too caught up in one of Kaguya's schemes and this girl wins the election because she's not distracted.

or rather she is trying to destroy the other team and Fujiwara might really go along with it.

I think you guys forget that despite how the story presents her and what Kaguya and Hayasaka think, Fujiwara is actually someone worthy to be on the elite student council.

The guy with the only score in the country higher than Shirogane is Kaguya's fiance. In standard Aka fashion the guy won't be evil, but actually quite kind in fact so kinda Prez will have a self conscious moment where he thinks he should just surrender.

What I can tell from the first spoiler pic (please take it with a grain of salt. My Japanese isn't the best)
Her name is Iino Miko. She is a genius girl who ranked at the top of her grade, just like Shirogane.
Her parent(s) is/are judge(s) at the supreme court.
And the last part I don't quite get. Something about being a perfect (=student in charge of discipline)

Prefect*

Yeah it's a thing in certain private schools.

Ahh, I have a feeling she is worst girl already.

i dint see full raw yet still wait for someone to post it

I bet you Fujiwara is playing Bach here if that's Fujiwara (I'm assuming due to the headband and the reason why is she talking to her)

Fujiwara is so cute on the first pannel.

Oh. So she doesn't know the real Fujiwara, she just idolize the four year old Fujiwara who won the national piano contest. Poor girl's in for a rude awakening.
This is not even a contest with that sort of pledge.

>mandatory hairstyles
>long skirts
>no accessories
>no phones
>weekly searches
>boys and girls can't go within 50cm of each other
she's retarded

She will lose confirmed.

Hey, she also speaks 5 languages AND has average grades. Praise Fujiwara!

Truly is the worst girl.

Fujiwara is a piano prodigy? That's actually interesting.

What's this

looks like who is running and how they are currently polling, I guess

Yes, but which one is Shirogane?

白銀

>idolizes Fujiwara

Well, with Sup Forums going on about her being a mastermind and praise her as such while still given front row seat on her malevolent acts, it's only natural that some (loony) people from outside view would find her amazing

How long until Myu drenches her as well? I give her until the end of the arc at maximum.

>new girl
Just In time to keep the series going, how original

Worst girl confirmed I hope she will be out of the story after the election arc

Don´t worry, Shiro will make her want to do lewd things in no time.

> Kei 2.0

OH NO

PLEASE AKA, DON'T DO THIS

Dropped like an anchor

>Prude and pure girl ( and dumb )
FINALLY A GIRL FOR ISHIGAMI.

This. She's his age too. The pure waifu our guy deserves.

>Still no love interest for Hayasaka
Aka pls, why must you bully her so?

She lost the second she proposed that. Not to mention Shirogane is already charismatic, his affairs with Kaguya are the hot topic of the school and the guy is liked by his peers. Nobles they might be but she seriously expects a school full of teenagers is going to vote for her with that policy?

I studied in a catholic school and not even them go that far. Only people I can see voting for her are the /r9k/crew and the crazy people who want to separate Myu and Kaguya.

No phone games. She's already his enemy.

Maybe she'll become irrelevant save for a few chaters focused on her like Kei.
Maybe she'll become a tsukkomi in the background who gets relevant from time to time, like Hayasaka and Kashiwagi.
Maybe she'll become a mainstay and/or join the council like Ishigami.
I'd bet on second.

Inb4 she's the girl who mentally cornered Ishigami. She's on the year of /ourguy/, right?

She's going to join. One of the 3rd years leaving was supposed to be in charge of order.

for a fisrt year girl who not cry when ishigami is look at her she surely have strong mentally

Literally chaos vs order

> order in love with chaos

is this something new?

Best girl when?

Hah, and I just had a thought that this would get a new character.
To all the Kei naysayers, well we didn't think much of haysaca before the nails or her solo chapter with the pokemon go, so this new girl may well be Sup Forums's "protect her smile" or something months down the line

>twin tails

Best girl already.

Of course we would get a rival character during the election arc. Also we will have to see, maybe she can be cured of her stuckupness (a certain Myu is known for his talent in that regard). If she isn't already a deviant in disguise already.

>boys and girls can't go within 50cm of each other
She deserves to be in a rape doujin.

Will she go full on JUSTICE and ORDER on the crew?

When Shirogane gets stolen by Subject F and Kaguya awakens her ib.

I can't wait for the plot to go FULL EDGE.

Is Ishigami going to creep her out too?

If there's anything this seris has shown its that all the girls are secretly kinky degenerates.
Only question is, what outlandish fetish is Aka gonna saddle this girl with?

Absolute masochism.

New girl just needs to have a shower with Subject F to loosen up a bit. It did wonders for Kaguya.

I would rather have Ishigami cucking her by winning the Fbowl.

Hayasaka's happiness must be sacrificed for Kaguya's happiness.

>Fbowl
The what

The subject F bowl, he is the only one who can control that.

>Aka writing a Darkness
MUH

What are all their kinks?

Is she gonna run against shirogane ?

Ha, tits cant beat the manliness of president.

Wednesday can't come soon enough!

Kaguya "wants to be glared at" Shinomiya
Chika "wants to be eaten" Fujiwara
Moeha "wants to break-in cuties" Fujiwara
Kei "exactly like her brother but it's forbidden love" Shirogane

honorable mention to Kashiwagi (confirmed deflowered, man-stealing whore) and Fuji-elder mentioned to like horror movies

Hayasaka? She's pure, purest girl, best girl, 10/10. Even her liking hydraulic crushing does not in any way imply sadistic tendencies

But Fujiwara technically is already a hard M. See "wanna get eaten" chapter etc.
>subject f: masochist
>kaguya: sleep deprivation/glare
>Hayasaka : probably a sadist
>Kei : Dyke

Stalker-chan is also pure, truly best girls.

>that policy
>hiring Fujiwara
Prez got this one in the bag.

So Fuji-onee is probably also a yandere? This fucking family, man.

Hey guys, remember the Principal?
Yeah, me neither.

>implying he is not narrator-kun.

He was kind of a dick to shiro so i don't like him. I really hope we get more than just discipline-chan out of the election arc though.

Oh crap, forgot Betty, who may or may not have developed a liking for being verbally abused (by black-haired permaflats)

>Hayasaka : probably a sadist
Perfect

Have you considered Chika "Just leave it to mommy" Fujiwara?

NO she is pure and her first time will be cute vanilla goodness

She is pure but she likes to bully Kaguya a little too much.

Also she will probably go D-frag MC's levels of tsukkomi during sex.

>tsukkomi during sex
Man, there's not enough doujins with tsukkomi during sex.

Actually I don't know a single one other than maybe D-Frag doujins.

>This manga will never drop the shit characters and focus entirely on hayasaka and kashiwagi's inevitable romance

why the fuck would I need to laugh when I'm fapping? 9 times out of 10 that kills the boner

>wanting a goddess to get with a literal slut.

Purification is the pinnacle of romantic story telling

For you

what

>no resolution to Kaguya's love crisis
I'm really disappointed right now.

You do realize that Aka introduced this mostly so he could make Kaguya's and Prez interactions more meaningful during the election arc? Kaguya's speech is now super-important and if she fucks it up due to doubting herself Shiro is in massive trouble. So basically expect lotsa drama real soon.