America is a 3rd world shithole

>America is a 3rd world shithole

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwj76o9KiMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

disagree. Any retard making at least 50k a year can retire with multiple millions if they'd stop being drug addict, alcoholic sex zombie slaves to those controlling the mass media. All it takes is easy office work, investment, seeing the bullshit society for what it is and then dropping out of it.

>cherrypicking

Makes sense, USA is not a real country, it only exists for people to go there and make money.

If USA had no niggers and spics it would be above Germany in every aspect, in fact for the most of the history it was.

Well no shit. Nothing that needs to be discussed here.

Most of the negatives on that list depend on where you are, stay out of Detroit, Baltimore, any city with more than 50% black population and you'll be fine

With taxes subtracted you get about 1 year extra worth of cash by working in the US. After 10 years the retirement is pretty much paid in full.
Sure, a lot of things are not better in the states, but if you arent a lazy ni**er you pretty much will have a better life in the states.

It's not.

You might argue it's better or worse than other first world countries, but it is a first world country.

Might want to go stop Mohammed from raping your sister, Hanz.

All the new world is a shithole.

Why do you think we're trying to make America great again. Any American who doesn't see why are idiots.

Where the hell do these numbers come from? I just checked and German's Labor Participation rate is about 60.9% while the US has 62.7%, which is higher.
And using Obama's definition of unemployment, Germany is 3.6% and the US is 4.4% (which is about a 20% increase)

Make 1.5x more money
Pay 4x more to see a doctor.
AMERICA!

That's what happens when you suck Capitalist cock for over 300 years.

Hey our lives are utter garbage, but at least the stocks went up by 0.05% yesterday!

>Using more electricity=shithole
Wow. Haiti must must be a wonderful country then.

>he doesn't want medical care that is 2.67 times as good

Why do you save for retirement?
most developed nations have pensions

>our lives are garbage
>has free time to shitpost on the internet from home

sauce on the site?

That website is using data from the 2008 recession and comparing it to modern European economies. It still lists our unemployment rate at 10% when it's like 3.5% or some shit nowadays. Sage for shill thread.

wait til you have as many fucking africans as we do

>Discuss

Hypothesis: If you remove the statistics from all major non-white areas and groups in the USA, you will end up with comparable statistics that blow most countries in the world out of the water across nearly every category.

If USA had no spics or niggers, it would be economically poor like Greece.

the plantations need cheap labor to pick the cotton and corn

*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED MY FREE HEALTH-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*M-MERKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL MUTTSS-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

I NEED TO TAKE A SHIT
*SQUUUOOORRRRTTLOOORRRRLLAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAA BORRRRT BORRRRT*
*BRROOMMMFPFPPPPFFFOORORRRRRRRRRASSSSSSSSSSQUOQUOQUOQUOQUQOUQOUSSSQUOQUSOQSUPLAPAPAPAPPAPAP SPLAT SPLAT SPLPLLLSLSLLSLSLLSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOODODOOODOOODOOODOOODODDXXXUSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK* *BORRRRRRRRRRRRRTTLOROROLFLSOOFOFSLSLSSSSFFFFORRP FORP FORPP FORP FORRRRR-RRRRR -RRRRR -RRRRPPPPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *ROWWWLOPP BORRT BUOOORRRPP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPNNNNNFFFFFOOOOOOORRRPPLPLFHJJHHFSBRLB BLORRRRRRRRRRRRTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BRAPPPP*

ughh.... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
*SPLOP SPLOP SPLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOPPPPOPOPLOLOLOLOLOLPP SPORRRROOOLORORLLLTLLTLT BRROOOOOAAAKKQUUOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPIPIPIPIPIPI* *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST* *FSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* *wipes*
*PARRRRRRRRRP BRROOOOOPOPOOPOPOPOP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*stand up*
oh... OH NO NO NO NONON ONO ONNO
*sit down*
*inhales*

UHHHHHHH *FRRPRPFPPPRPPRFDPPPPFPFPPFPFPFP *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* *PLOP* FFRFRRRPRPPPPPP BRAAAAAAAMMMMMMP* *BLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRPRPPP NUUUUUUUOOOOOOORRRRRRRRTTTTTT NUORTOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL* *SKWASWAKSWAKSKAWSKKSAKS* *BRAP*

UGH

Ugh... fuck... HERE COMES ANOTHER EUROPOO
*SQUELCH BROP BRIMPF TARP NUORP BROOT LOOF QUORMPF BRAPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*wipes*
*flush*

Ahhhhhhhhh....

>the plantations need cheap labor to pick the cotton and corn
>this is what liberals actually believe

If you're a white man more than half that list wouldn't actually apply to you. I like this idea that everyone in a nation has equal living conditions whilst also pointing out income inequality.

Not for long, luckily.

Machines (very expensive machines) can automate nearly 100% of the farming process now. A few more decades will bring their price-availability and usage to nearly all farms in America.

Some parts of the U.S. are. They are inescapable hellholes. If you look at LA for instance, there's nearly 5000 homeless-that's larger than a lot of small towns all over the world.

/leftypol/

U speaking from experience?

youtube.com/watch?v=hwj76o9KiMQ

>Step 1
Compare non-hispanic white Americans to Europeans
>Step 2
Compare your country to New Hampshire or Maine
>Step 3
Have some humility in recognition of the fact that Germany in its current form is only 30 years old and has already set itself on the path to extinction. There are very few republics around today that have lasted anywhere near as long as the USA has.
Congratulations, you are now enlightened.

America is a priori 1st world, dumb fuck.

So you're saying America has the best toilets

If you removed all of the 3rd world people in it, we'd be far more on par with the rest of the developed world.

No, seriously. As a fun experiment for the unenlightened, look over every single of one OP's metrics, remove minorities from the equation, then compare us to Europe.

Remove the niggers and spics dragging down those equations and try again, Kraut.

Remove Niggers and Mexicans from the statistics and then get back to me. And dont say "remove them from your country" we're actually working on it. Unlike you guys, so really, if you want it to be a fair comparison, wait a few more years until your Muslim/middle eastern/skinny dindu population makes up 50 percent of your population. At least we had white birthrate jump back into 1st place again this past year.

>Bullshit figures.
>Using more energy and having your day filled is somehow a bad thing.
>1 post by this ID.

Piss off commie.

only if you're black

We would have the spic problem taken care of if Republicunts would deport them all instead of just one or two guys from the family of Juans. As for niggers... i don't know. All they do is sit around and collect welfare and EBT

>remove half my population and the numbers are better

theyre as american as you are, bubba

Now make this image again but exclude brown people.

lel

a...are you ok?

The only people who say this are those who have never visited America.

We can all play that game Leaf, every nation of European descent is moving towards the same multicultural end, it's just a matter of time. We should be more concerned with clearing out the shitskins then we should be picking at each other's weaknesses.

>Split those numbers by race.
>See the first item plummet
>be enlightened

>6 times more likely to have aids
lol I'm not a nigger

In fact, all of the points are >basketball American
except:
>make more money

explain yourself Fritz. Inner Adolf shining thru?

then everyone can stop coming here

America is literally the definition of 1st world.

That would be France

I calculated today how much money I would have if I took the money I spend on bad habits (cigarettes, beer, fast food, etc.) and put that money in a good growth mutual fund. I would be a millionaire by 48.

>Won't go to prison if you don't nigger around
>Similar to above
>Move to a prominently white area
>Free time is for degenerates
>More risk more reward
>Don't consume oil if you don't want to
>Fat people are clogging up the healthcare system
>Don't fuck a roastie or a dude
>Go outside lazy asses
>If you're not a fucking degenerate or a nigger you can live comfortably
>Fatties having kids can lead to complications
>If you take care of yourself you will live longer

>he fell the the taxpayer funded healthcare meme

What is the website?

Really make you think

Compared to where it could be.

Just getting some good old Bernie policies and trust busting should be enough. Along with getting all the class cucks out of the judiciary (which will take decades st this rate).

WTF I love Somalia now.

>If USA had no spics or niggers, it would be economically poor like Greece.
On the low chance you aren't trolling, slaves only played a part in the economy of the South. And even after slavery was disestablished, the US economy made out fine without cheap agricultural products grown for export from the South.

wtf I love 3rd world shitholes now

same

Now remove niggers from those statistics

Niggers are the main reason America is a shithole

What would these stats be if America was white, Hans?

>be able to say whatever I want without being thrown in prison.
>can own guns without being cucked to the UN
>not having tons of muslims raping everyone
> diversity bollards

If only I was germ
Not

Holy shit Somalia is beautiful why can't we Yankees be more like Somalia?

>Germ from Douche Land
Opinion discarded

Yes, we are terrible. Don't come here.

Nothing to discuss about a fact

>his healthcare isn't provided by his employer
>he doesn't know what clinics are
Even when I worked for my buddies new ass shop and got hurt I spent 100 bucks for 7 clinic visits and a shit load of antibiotics. The biggest problem with our healthcare system seems to be no one has any idea how it works, if you pay cash they'll work at cost and most serious occupations give you healthcare options anyways.

>If....

That's some Russell jimmies.

>If your home was Germanistan you would be 99% more likely to be gang raped by Muslims, *Cough*, sorry, a diverse culture, as a male

>Make more money than me
>They must be third world

Hans shitposting from his fucking meme country.

Germany doesn't even have a right to exist.

1. Niggers
2. Niggers
3. Niggers
4. Ok
5 makes up for part of these
6. Autokikes convinving us cars means freedom and lobbyists running massive campaigns against metro trains
7. We get better and faster healthcare but its not a fair amount for as much as we get fucked over by pharma, insuramce and the hospitals.
8. Niggers
9. Ok
10. Lazy niggers
11. Ok
12. Meh

>make more money
>everthing is crap quality
>shit infrastructure and state services because muh taxation is theft
yeah amazing