Mexican Marines murdered 4 of our citizens

> BUILD THE WALL

> DESTROY MEXICO

msn.com/g00/en-us/news/world/mexican-marines-executed-three-us-citizens/ar-AAuYLmJ?li=BBnbfcL&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXNuLmNvbS9nMDAvP2kxMGMuZW5jUmVmZXJyZXI9JmkxMGMudWE9Mg==&i10c.ua=2

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-dhs-records-detail-mexican-government-helicopter-crossing-border-and-firing-on-border-patrol/
breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/17/mexican-military-law-enforcement-have-made-300-unauthorized-border-incursions-into-u-s-since-2004/
mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955137318884651008
news.sky.com/story/mexico-murder-rate-soars-as-more-than-25000-people-killed-in-2017-11217119
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mexican Marines vs. US Marines when?

If there is any justice left in the world, RIGHT NOW.

You got like a problem with Mexican Marines, essay?

The Go Pro footage from those firefights would be sad, sad!

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-dhs-records-detail-mexican-government-helicopter-crossing-border-and-firing-on-border-patrol/

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/06/17/mexican-military-law-enforcement-have-made-300-unauthorized-border-incursions-into-u-s-since-2004/

In ten years, mexico has made 300 illegal military incursions into us territory. They shoot at us with guns we gave them from helicopters we gave them and force us to keep our border unsecured and easily infiltrated.

It is well past time we reacted to this hostility.

southern expansion when?

I hope we annex them, that would be for the best.

OK, were they in the right to execute them aka were they some kind of degenerate criminals?

We conquered those wetbacks one and we'll do it again. Maybe this time we can genocide them too.

If the Dims were to go the way of the Whigs, we can and should punish Mexico severely for their hostility.

Via full scale military invasion.

> REMEMBER THE ALAMO

>Erica Alvarado Salinas, 26, Alex Alvarado, 22,
Jose Angel Alvarado, 21, Jose Guadalupe Castaneda Benitez, 32,
4 gang bangers in mexico buying drugs in order to traffic them into the US, piss off local cartel gets shot. "Americans" of mexican decent nothing of value was lost

The ((citizens)) killed were spics...

>be amerifat
>elect king nigger
>literally elect (((drumpf)))
>get humiliated by turks in syria
>spics execute your citizens like rats
>get shot

wew the absolute state of burgers lmao

>4 gang bangers in mexico buying drugs in order to traffic them into the US, piss off local cartel gets shot. "Americans" of mexican decent nothing of value was lost
This.

Thanks for clearing that up

Doesn't matter.

They may be the first race to potentially be entirely redpilled, IF we play our cards right...

Show your flag, FAGGOT.

They killed other Mexicans

Are you one of these cucks who thinks shitskins are actually human?

I mean if anything these guys might actually be worth giving a free pass to, seems like they were taking the piss out of some spicks because they were “visiting” a highly dangerous and suspicious area probably rampant with drug trafficking

Anyway who the fuck cares again they’re spicks

>US citizens
>spic names
>visiting dad in Mexico
These were anchor babies, no one cares

Whiter than you jose, also reddit spacing

Dude the soldiers were red pilled Hispanics taking out the trash probably

HAPPENING drought 2018!!!

mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955137318884651008

A bunch of shit spic got killed by spics not big deal.

The people killed were not really Americans.

t. Leaf poster

yes american citsenship to all

>redpilling spics
Hahahahahaha
No. They're just like niggers, only instead of demanding just welfare gibs, they demand the land the reside on becomes a part of Mexico. They also spread fucking everywhere, whereas niggers have the decency to stay in their containment cities.

The non-White governments of the world are secretly invading us, like Mexico and China. And the Jews are allowing it. That is the danger in having Jews in your country.

Trump will destroy your country unless you're American which I bet you are

Oh, well then that's a good thing. Still, the Mexican government is invading us.

Fuck them both dude.

Leftards want the exact opposite. Islamic shitholes to be ruling over us, and the US to turn into a third-world toilet.

Which means we should do the same

American marines are Mexican marines. There are more Joses and Manuels than Johns and Ryans.

>Americans
Nah senpai

Isn't the amerigoy army like half beaner

At least ours don't kill those in this country (legal or otherwise). Sadly, still won't do anything for deportating illegals all due to laws by Dumbocrats and RINOs.

They're not just like nigs their average IQ is significantly higher.

>Erica Alvarado Salinas, 26, Alex Alvarado, 22, and Jose Angel Alvarado, 21
Who cares? Only spics died.

the marines are I don’t know about the army branch though

>Erica Alvarado Salinas, 26, Alex Alvarado, 22, and Jose Angel Alvarado, 21
>all American citizens
Nothing of value was lost

Checked and Semper Burritos

>full force invade mexico
>take it over
>publicly hang all the drug lords
>deport all US spics back
>mexico flourishes under US rule
>we are free from mexiniggers

Or just destroy that shithole entirely. Wipe it from existence as a warning.

>Still, the Mexican government is invading us.
They were in Mexico. They were Mexicans visiting their family in Mexico and were killed by Mexicans. Nothing to see here.

Not be a spic sympathizer but Mexico isn't actually as bad as the internet makes it out to be. All spics need to go back to their countries and work on them instead of destroying ours.

someone should wipe out america as a warning

No u

Im serious

Come at us when your military does anything other than bang hookers.

They segregate units pretty much, so if something like this should happen they wont have to worry about traitors not doing the job right.A big reason you will rarely see a mexican boarder patrol agent even though many apply.

as opposed to your military that bums itself on some fob in durkaland?
you can't beat sandniggers in mountains and you think you fatass burgertard protectors of israel can go against wypipo in mountains?
LMAO
you're lucky nobody sold yugos anti-ship missiles, they would have spread your asshole across half the planet
even filipino fishermen don't give a fuck about you, so just go back to larping on /k/, faggot

So Mexican military killed some beaner criminals who happen to have US citizenship?

Just because they're "americans" doesn't mean they get a free pass.

Saged

No fucking CAR you Carlosfuck

Aztecs killing Aztecs o my how shocking....

>as opposed to your military that bums itself on some fob in durkaland?
It's practice in counter insurgency at least. Every Austrian I know that served said all they did was run around a bit and bang hookers. At least our lads occasionally get to shoot people.

Our useless officials are probably creaming their pants

> eeevery austrian I've known
> flag
a likely story burgerlard
I doubt you even know one, but whatever
>durka insurgency
to be this braindead or brainwashed, I really don't envy you mutt

>be amerimutt
>get shot

this

Mexico has a military? Guess I just learned something new

>I doubt you even know one, but whatever
That's kind of like if I said I doubt you know any Bulgarians or some shit which is a tad retarded. Your military is trash, everyone knows it, it's not even an insult because Austrians straight up don't care about their military anyways. Would you be equally offended if I said the Bundeswehr is shit (everyone knows it is)?

wtf are you a fucking bulgarian LMAO

No, it was just a random yuro country.

I do know a few Bulgarians though, you seem pretty uncultured.

>be amerimutt anywhere in the world
>get shot

when you larp about knowing "every austrian you've ever met" when in reality you might have talked to one for 10 minutes, and then try to base some absolutely shit "point" off of it, I'm gonna laugh in your sadcase face, you obese virgin
america hasn't been in a war against an equal power since ww2, so pretending you can beat countries (who also put down the wypipo fights) that would fuck your shit up up if you tried tomahawking europe, is a bit pathetic
you didn't even serve in the army yourself you fat pos, stop posting
adds some completely unrelated shit about bulgarians, you're a fucking diapora most probably anyways
who the fuck are bulgarians

>Mexican military kills traitors that leave for America
I don't see anything wrong with this.

Alright buddy, this conversation is going places. I don't know why you're so mad but god damn lol.

want to know the best part? I've personally btfo at least 10 americans that I've met, and they cuckpedalled away from the convo just like you did. gotta return them videotapes, I bet

You're just rambling at this point, you're not even really coherent.

They do it cause their culture isn't based around facts but propaganda and hamburgers.

cool story nigger

>Erica Alvarado Salinas, 26, Alex Alvarado, 22, and Jose Angel Alvarado, 21, all American citizens
Based Mexican Marines helping build the white man's ethnostate.

THIS

Just because they have spanish names doesn’t mean they are brown

I thought Mexico didn't have the death penalty.
Are the laws of Mexico even enforced anymore.

Mexico has no laws. Just wars between the cartels.

Here is a picture of their families at their funerals. They are quite brown.

>They do it cause their culture isn't based around facts but propaganda and hamburgers.
I don't know what is that "we do" in this specific conversation but sure, our entire culture is propaganda and hamburgers.

Yes it does. White Mexicans are a meme, even their political class looks like they spend all day blowing leaves in the burbs.

There are many Hispanic border patrols wtf are you talking about

Everybody look at the post of a 56% atrocidad

I live in San Antonio. White Mexicans are not a meme. In fact my ancestors once lived in Mexico but they are pure spanish, I traced them all back to Spain. There are some Mexican restaurants I go to where the employees are all mestizo and the owners are old and white Spaniards

t. 1/2 italian

If you're dumb enough to vacation/visit a country run by drug cartels you deserve whatever happens to you

mexico is a fucking shithole, stop supporting their economy with tourism and stop buying their products. The 4 mexican marines who did this should be extradited to the united states, lined up against trump's wall and shot.

in fact the US should sanction mexico until those 4 are extradited and put to death.

Wait... hold on. Was it for liberty.

Yeah for a minute I thought they were actual Americans. It's just anchor babies. Whatever.

A lot of hispanics hate beaners.

>in fact the US should sanction mexico until those 4 are extradited and put to death.

Sanctions don't do jack shit. Just go to war with the shithole.

Shilling your pedo images again?

I've lived in the Southwest so I know how not white "white Mexicans" are. I don't need some spic to tell me what I can see with my eyes. You don't get to be 20% Amerindian and call yourself white.

Just retards who think that this is Sup Forums.

We don't tolerate that shit on this board.

>some spic
I am somewhere between 1-5% Spanish, I am not a spic, I'm an anglo mutt.

>White Mexicans are a meme
Look at this man and tell me your first thought wasn't that he was Irish.

All spics have beef with other spics, it's fucking retarded.

Why is it retarded? Some spics feel native, some feel like a mix of both, some feel/are white. Of course there will be conflict

Amish. Definitely Amish.

news.sky.com/story/mexico-murder-rate-soars-as-more-than-25000-people-killed-in-2017-11217119

Lmao totes agree. Thats why no one else cares either