People of colour are asking us to make a choice between them and our civilisations

People of colour are asking us to make a choice between them and our civilisations.

What do we choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.heartland.org/2014/01/lbjs-great-society-programs-at-the-core-of-nations-poverty/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dismantle your government
Go fuck yourself

They're asking that we make a bunch of IQ 85 idiots have an average IQ of 101.

We can do that, but it's gonna sting like hell.

Translation: “PO MO GUB BIDA BIX NOOD MUBFUGGEN SHIT NIGGA OOG BOOG WEER DA WYTE WOMYN AT? GIBE DAT EBT N DOLLA BILLZ RAYCIS

Only thing oppressing blacks is democrats giving em welfare systems and making them rely on government

Nope. Fuck off, we’re full. Go build your own system of government that benefits you and stop trying to leach off of ours. Faggots.

>We don't want an apology
>We want you to dismantle the society your ancestors have constructed for your benefit
>Because we said so
They want war

We dont benefit from them, they do.

>Oh no, we're not asking you to apologise
>We just want you to give up everything your ancestors built, and everything you own, and lose your very identity
Sounds reasonable

>dear wypippo
>i get gibs from gumiment but an old man on a bus called me a nigger
>gommumisn now

You can freely go back where you came from

das rite honkey!
give us your wymin rite nah!

>Maintain and benefit from
Explain to me why I can't get a job?

>dismantle things
Let’s start with immigration

Does this mean we can stop paying them welfare?

Don’t they get enough freebies for being muh victims

Looks like your government's waaay ahead of you there

fpbp

You heard em guys tear down the welfare and free clinic offices.

>the systems of oppression they built
Okay guys we have to stop slaver--
Jim Cro-
Segregati-

Well, that's that I guess.

>benefit from
And? Is this not how it’s supposed to be? Why should I disadvantage myself for the benefit of others?

bpbp

Give them the NT, put a fence around it, lock the gate.

Every 50 to 100 years for the last two thousand years the white race (in some shape, form or nationality) has been in deep fucking shit. And every time - without fail - whites have went on a righteous slaughter and sometimes changed the world forever.
The cycle is coming around again and we are due another blow out.
Once you understand that the people advocating our death must be murdered without any negotiation or parley, you are ahead of the curve. That curve is coming though, I promise.

How about you stop sniffing glue, stealing, assaulting and murdering. Then maybe you would enjoy some of this magical white privilege that apparently exists in abundance.

Didn't Haiti already do that? How's that working out?

Oh ho ho I bet to differ.
You have very little knowledge my Sup Forums nigger-tier IQ friend

Wow britbong can /bant/.

NO!

They must like our ancestors civilization pretty considering these uppity niggers have been completely free to go elsewhere and build their own civilization for about 150 years now. And yet they stay here, whining and moaning in perpetuity. Here's a thought: there's an entire continent chock full of your species with almost limitless natural resources, why not go there and build your own niggertopia? I know why you don't... Because building civilization is hard, it takes intelligence, sacrifice, a sense of adventure and pioneering... Also, you don't want to be near those savage animals you descended from that are still living in the stone age anymore than we do. You just want to continue living here amongst whitey, feeling comfy as fuck, undermining everything whitey does, and contributing absolutely nothing of worth.

Why would I dismantle something I benefit from? Makes no fucking sense even if it were true.

Do these people not understand that if all white people were killed, that the world would become 1000x shitter than it already is?

>#invasionday
What did they mean this?

The only ones I see really benefiting from the system are niggers...

> Eliminate the bottom 67%
> Sting like hell
Kek.

Also, I love how they cant point out any privilege we have over them.

egypt was british

I just hope we leave none alive this time

theyre too dim to comprehend long term consequences

The British kinda controlled the government and had military control over Egypt, but they never owned Eygpt directly

>i get gibs
higgs

No Haiti needs reparations, training, and all around civilizational help. And we owe it to them because of how we messed up their development.

>why not go there and build your own niggertopia?
Like they did in Liberia or Sierra Leone?

>No one is asking you to apologise for your ancestors.

Objectively false.

Let me grab my tools Ill meet you there.

ummm, what "systems of oppression" ?

Lagrangian system.

Don't indulge in idle fantasies. Get fit enough to look after yourself, your family and possibly your neighbours.

wut ?

Nice. Do you (or anyone else) happen to have figures on the total amount spent on Aboriginal welfare since federation? I'd be interested.

It's what they call Australia Day here - our national holiday that commemorates the arrival of Europeans.

My vote on what remians of my civilization.

My government and the media...not so much.

>credit scores be racist n shit so take them away whitey so I can gib me dat chrysler 300 n mansion n shit

>your ancestors who you share a deep, historical blood connection with
>immigrants who hate you
Hmm. Hard decision.

I'm not going to dismantle anything that genuinely benefits me, no matter how it was built. I just want a better life for my grandkids.

lel

10/10 ebonics

We have been trying, it's you idiots that stop us from dismantling the system. (JEWS)

> The system gave us all the wonders of today
> "People" of color have been eternal leeches and had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the wider and whiter world.
Civilization. No contest. I hope they voluntarily leave after we make our choice known.

can vouch

>lbj's great society
blog.heartland.org/2014/01/lbjs-great-society-programs-at-the-core-of-nations-poverty/
fatherless black children are the product of liberal democrat policies dating from the 60s

Nope, but it would be an insane figure, I know ATSIC itself was funded almost a billion dollars a year before it was abolished in 2005 because the abos running it were all corrupt, people have the memory of flies down here.

its simple , kill all the brown people and raise VAT by .02 %

>Dear White People
A clear sign of something not worth reading.

kek

When I ask what these "systems of oppression" are, they only respond with examples of normal people hating niggers, which isn't really a "system of oppression."

It's time for a new British Empire, this time with Yanks at the helm

I'm actually NOT an anti-Jude, but what does dismantling our system even mean, other than setting up explicit Leninist Communism run by Jews?

>Afrikkangs

Which systems would those be, and how specifically do we benefit from them and not you?

My civilization, at any cost to any out-group.

The arabs (degenerate as they are) have a saying:
Me against my brother;
me and my brother against my cousin;
me, my brother, and my cousin against a stranger.

Minorities, at 5-15% in most western nations have already shown themselves to be openly, and viciously hostile to whites. They boast about our extermination and subjugation. They would offer us no mercy if they were majority, and in that case they have forced our hand.

Non-whites have moved this from a win-win game theory, to a win-lose game theory. In a win-lose game theory, negotiation is over. You intend to dominate me, and I will ensure that I am the one to dominate you, and no amount of guilt or finger-wagging is sufficient to stop me anymore.

I bet you a tenner that a white person wrote this.

>What do we choose?
Sewer systems is raciss, shit in the street for equality!

fuck all niggers, sand niggers, niggers, goat fucking niggers.

I choose to not give a fuck about race.

>I bet you a tenner that a white person wrote this.
Reading and writing well is white privilege. This person should take cranial impact therapy to remove his white privilege.

How can you expect me to dismantle a system I had no part in building and have no current representation in?

Why don't they try to properly dismantle it?
Just kidding, lazy incompetent NIgGGErESD

Legal, financial, educational, military

Have I missed any?

>I choose to not give a fuck about race.
Yeah, I care about intelligence and ability, and tendency to pointless violence, and not inbreeding. Turns out those thing aren't distributed equally to different races.

we cant oppress them anymore when all of them are dead. kill them all.

I don't understand this one.

Then you're denying your basic biology. Every species is concerned about propagating it's own.

where does it state in any of those systems that if an individual is white then he is to be given preference over an individual who is not? in fact, most of our governmental systems of employment give preference to nonwhites due to affirmative action.

Normie Sagron Alert

>Legal, financial, educational, military
>Have I missed any?
Knowing your father, knowing the slut you're banging isn't actually your half sister?

>the systems of oppression they built

You mean our countries?

I don't think OP is arguing for dismantling systems. OP says our systems were made for the benefit of righteous white people.

Why should we change them for the benefit of black people?

>we can't seem to invent the wheel so you should outlaw wheels

No thanks shitskin

>Only thing oppressing blacks is democrats giving em welfare systems and making them rely on government
Yeah, otherwise they'd surely get their shit together, like they did in Zimbabwe. It's not like the only times african have stopped tribal warfare and cannibalism is when whitey made them. It's not like the only time africans have had civilization is when it was pushed on them. Not like every "african" civilization has fallen to ruin as soon as the non-africans left.

No, but for real though, Abbos have historically needed prompting from guilt ridden whites to pull this stuff. I remember back in the 90s where there was this whole push for people to appreciate abbo culture, especially their "art" and it was literally just whites running the show, maybe a token half caste here and there. They don't give a fuck about anything except getting high and there will be no full bloods left in as little as 100 years.

Some people might be filthy fucking race mixers for diddling those primitives, but abbos have pretty much been bred out of existence by whites.

>The non-whites who want to kill you because youre white dont care about race either

This propaganda is pretty suspect

Coons are too busy shooting up meth and being drunk ancc beating their spouse to give a fuck what day it is let alone "invasion day"
This is your typical communists drilling nonsense propaganda into 1/10th aboriginal community leaders

Flat lie niggers don't want to get rid of affirmative action

Asking to tear down or civilization and let them build a different one.

The logic works like this:

White people exist
My country is shitty
Therefore white people made my country shitty

Solution: Kill all the white people
Result: My country is no longer shitty

OP and /po/ have always argued this
What is YOUR point?

Go fuck yourself.

kill yourself shill rat

Like you'd have a problem banging your relatives, stfu

but user