Have Japs always been Wehraboos or is this a recent phenomenon?

Have Japs always been Wehraboos or is this a recent phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mEC5O
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think?

There have always been military/war otakus, and like war nerds everywhere, they gobble up that German WW2 cock. It's only lately that they've become more mainstream, though, mainly in the wake of the "cute girls doing [x]"-boom.

I take it your mother dropped you on the head and that's the reason for your stupidity? What does that image have to do with Wehraboos?

found one

Found what, a legitimate question?

Why did they do the eyes so fucked up in Tanya? It's absolutely disgusting

the jew fears the samurai

no a wehraboo

I think the author is just really into western military history in general.

Why are your subs all fucked up?

I'm sorry you can't answer simple questions.

Since you seem inexperienced, I will get you up to date very quickly and sloppily:
>In WW2, Japan were allied with Germany
>Japan and Germany committed a lot of war crimes, allegedly far more than other participants, but since history is written by the victors we will never know whether they were actually worse than the US or Britain. Nonetheless, it is now a common belief worldwide that the Nazi regime was 'evil'.
>In the aftermath of World War 2, the German people are desperate to distance themselves from all the bullshit the Nazis pulled and collectively admit a shitload of wrongdoing and swear they'll never do anything like it again.
>The Japanese, who mainly fought and committed war crimes far away from their homeland, from their perspective just had 200,000 people killed out of fucking nowhere, totally uncalled for. They decide they're even with the rest of the world, and rather than admit any specific culpability just settle for "I guess war makes monsters out of everybody, isn't that right".

>Years pass

>Nazis have been demonised for decades as the most evil thing that ever existed in real history

>Everywhere except Japan, who never really saw them as any worse than the rest of the world. I mean, they can't have been that bad if they were their friends during World War 2, right? Japan are left with nothing but a lingering sense of nostalgia for those stylish Hugo Boss designed uniforms and the precision engineered war machines that inspired their own industrial revolution.

>Years pass

>The rest of the world finds it weird that the Japanese aren't averse to having nazis, or people with nazi aesthetics, be portrayed as sympathetic, cool, or even the good guys

Since the Meiji restoration, really. They modeled the Imperial Japanese Army after the Prussian model.

The author is also a Yugoslaviaboo:
imgur.com/a/mEC5O

You are new to anime it seems.
And probably in school you still didn't cover World War 2.

Nazi Germany was just a side in a war. No better or worse than any other country that fights in a war, although they did have some interesting ideas and great technology. It's a shame more people can't appreciate them for their valuable aspects.

pretty sure they do ww2 in grade 3 these days

I'm not contesting that, I'm just telling it like it is. They were responsible for most of the medical and industrial technology we use today, and made landmark advances in equitable treatment in the workplace.

Meanwhile, things that the Nazis bit the bullet for that the US was actually the world leader in prior to World War 2:
- Eugenics
- Preaching that Jews were monsters responsible for all human suffering

The Japs were friendly with Germany way earlier than that. There's a reason why their military language was in german and was based on them too.

Also, even though they were enemies during the WW1, japs were lenient to them and even giving most germans a permanent residency in Japanland after the war (Port Arthur etc).

So Japan-Germany relations date way back to the early 19s with the foundation of the German Empire and for example the Boxer rebellion.

>Uncalled for
Pearl Harbor was uncalled for.

The Author is a hardcore paradox gamer, he's just rewriting his HoI and EU AAR into a light novel.

>muh pearl harbour
An island you stole to begin with

>Reichswehr
>Wehrmacht
>Bundeswehr
The German army has been called a Wehr (roughly: defense) for a long time. It is part of common German words like wehrlos (defenseless), Gewehr (rifle) or Feuerwehr (fire brigade) and Wehrpflicht (conscription).
To call people wehraboos for making a German army the protagonists of a story is absolutely apt, even if the German army prior to their defeat in WW1 was still called Deutsches Heer rather than a Wehr.

Isekai was milked so hard now it's turning around and we're getting stories where people are thrown in our world instead.
With magic.
And lolis.
Because Japan.

>medical
Please stop this pseudo science mumble jumble. The nazis were as retarded as any country in the 20th century. The big breakthroughs in medicine were brought by the British, Americans and Dutch.

The Germans knew before anyone else that it was sugar, not fat, that made people gain weight.

Nazis were the first ones to ban cigars after findingout that it causes cancer

Hiroshima and Nagasaki might've been the best possible solution to bringing the war to an absolute end rather than inevitably drawing it out with an invasion.
That said, apart from PH being an unprovoked attack, you really can't compare the two. The scale is completely different, especially when factoring in civilian casualties. It boggles the mind that people think one somehow counterbalances the other.

Not an argument

Clearly you missed the parts where nazi scientists were given full immunity in operation paperclip if they worked for the allies, a whole ton of medical research was taken from unit 731 in exchange for full immunity
Neither was yours

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki might've been the best possible solution to bringing the war to an absolute end
Arguably the best possible solution to bringing the war to an end would have been to accept the conditional surrender of the Japanese.

>Trauma
The NVA got raped to shit by the professional army of the US, and the Veit Cong ceased to fucking exist when the US btfo.

The fuck am I reading? If its about draftees a lot of them got sent to fucking Europe or stationed in bases not near combat.

>unprovoked
>makes an embargo which would make the japs retreat the war at China

The Nazis had nothing to do with 731 though

It was. Winners aren't losers and Japan lost. Japan is a loser country. Prove me wrong from 1939-1945

No, they developed rocketry instead.

Oh yes fill me up sempai

Nips are now entitled to oil and sneak attacks are an acceptable response over diplomats in trade disputes

Go to bed Jamal.

Are you telling me the US, Britain, and Dutch aren't allowed to trade with whoever they want and must trade with people to continue their aggressive war in another country?

Also they weren't just in China, there was Vietnam and other parts being invaded. They even targeted India.

Americans needed a target to show the russians they had a new weapon
>1939-45
They were winning until they attacked Pearl Harbour though

And they made nearly everyone on crack instead. They banned smokes for economic reasons because they had to import stuff and they didn't want it smuggled in.
This argument is the same as the sandniggers make about them being the first into Algebra. If they didn't make that discovery someone in that era would've. And the brits are the ones that made detitians legit doctors.

When the US forcibly opened the Japanese market using cannon boats they kind of set a precedent.

Well that too, I suppose. I also vaguely remember there being some information on a transmission of surrender to the American government before the atomic bombings, but I can't remember the details and it might be fabricated for all I know.

I meant an attack 'without a declaration of war and without explicit warning', which is why it was determined to be a war crime, supposedly.

>entitled to oil and sneak attacks are an acceptable response over diplomats in trade disputes
So America are the modern day Japan?

>rocketry
>good for humanity
If it wasn't developed by the whiteniggers (Grmans) the workd would've been a better place.

Samd niggers are not white so it doesn't count.

>crack
It was methamphetamine

>If they didn't make that discovery someone in that era would've.
But it's the opposite. They refused to read the German findings on account of them being nazis and spread the false information that it was fat for decades and decades.
You can still find fat-reduced shit food stuffs in your local mall.

America right now is as corrupt and bad for the global community as Germany and Japan once were. But they're smarter in that they kind of bully smaller targets instead of initiating a world wide war.

Learn your history from somewhere else than your History channel propaganda.
>uncalled
US embargoed Japan. Congress did not want to have anything to do with the war but Teddy just wanted it so bad that he created a situation that is guaranteed to provoke war. Japs needed that oil bad to keep their tanks rolling, so they would either surrender or attack if being cut out of the supply. Imperial Japan was not a nation to surrender, so the war was certain.

Imagine a situation where China would embargo US. They would be pacified with the strength of over 9000 freedums in the name of democracy. For Japan to pull out the same: Pearl-matafakin-Harbor was the best option.

Neither are the chinks or the frogniigers or the whiteniggers.

>I meant an attack 'without a declaration of war and without explicit warning', which is why it was determined to be a war crime, supposedly.
The failure to formally declare war on another state is a misconduct of war/statesmanship and aggressiveness, especially considering Japan did have diplomats talking to the US when they bombed Pearl Harbor.

That doesn't set no precedent. It also should be noted that Portuguese traders were still trading with Japan at the very tip of Japan.

You know that the chinks in the war would've accepted any peace treaty right? Japan could've made an armestice.

>False equivalency
Don't think so Tim, we don't have to trade with them
>Japan is now entitled to oil
That is some sjw logic

>That doesn't set no precedent.
If the US do it, it's different from when Japan does it?

>America is bad for the global community.
When compared to the PRC and RF, the US is the better of the evils.

the fucks up with the Swedish flag?

No, pervitin was regular amphetamine sulphates

hold me blow me

Great thread, guys
Please get purged back to Sup Forums or /bantz/ or /his/

He probably called me stupid on /vg/

Not really. China isn't doing anything on the scale of bombing entire nations to the stone age. They at most sink some fishing boats.
America is bombing the middle east and North Africa while China is rebuilding subsaharan Africa and building schools and hospitals.

>Something that happened 80 years ago now applies to modern times.
That is basically what you are saying. The forcing of a trade deal was wrong (Even though Japan was still trading with the Portuguese). It also should be noted when Perry returned he brought with him diplomats to handle the talks and trade treaty.

I will admit that it benefit Japan overall though as it got to modernize as well and helped it establish friendly relations with other western powers (French, British, and Americans).

>the US is the better of the evils.
>still repeating a 70 year old meme unironically

They're all pretty bad with the amount of corruption rife in them, at least if they challenge american hegemony america might be forced to improve themselves to keep hold of it
I wish they'd stop so the cucks don't have excuses to let 10 million more rapeugees into europe

>>Something that happened 80 years ago now applies to modern times.
Did the Americans apologize and distance themselves from it?
Otherwise, they still considered it acceptable political behavior.

>not selling is the same as embargoed
>Words mean what I feel to better match my argument.
Who's the SJW here?

>US is bombing nations to the stone age.
The US is bombing nations, you numbnut. The US is providing aerial assistance to its allied nations with rogue insurgents/rebels.

The last time the US bombed a nation was during the Afghan War, which was assisting its cold-war allied nation.

It doesn't help the US gives millions to help the growth of African nations, and has the highest population and organizations that actively go to Africa to assist the nations and people, building homes, communication towers, schools, teaching the children.

Quit your bullshit and pick up a god damn book.

>The last time the US bombed a nation was during the Afghan War, which was assisting its cold-war allied nation.
>literally just bombed syria for dubious chemical attack claims

If Syria got bombed by the US, it wouldn't be standing as a nation in the world.