Pence lies to troops about Trump’s failure to protect their pay during shutdown

In fact, Donald Trump has failed to protect military pay the way President Obama did in 2013.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/pence_troops_syrian_border_1-20-18.mp4?_=1

Stahp

>Leftists suddenly give a shit about the military they constantly deride as evil

Really gets the ol' noodle cookin'

supporting drumpf was the biggest mistake of my entire life #impeach #notmypresident

Fake and gay

>shareblue

If dacas still intact until march why does it have to be dealt with in January? This is cuck shillmers fault.

If DACA gets added to the spending bill as the Senate wants, will the House have to vote on it again???

"Don't need a fridge" faggot

Honestly, do the mods even look at this board anymore?

>legitimately posting a shareblue link

I remember the first time I used the internet too...

How would this be against the rules? This isn't the_donald, biased posts shouldn't be removed.

--- copypaste ---

While we acknowledge our loyalty to the Union and unequivocally say that Congress alone chose to shut down the Union government, may we humbly submit this proposal to the states that as it has become clear that the Union has dissolved itself, the states form new unions with new constitutions according to this map. Such new constitutions could even include a relationship with other states such as Germany or the United Kingdom. These new unions will be racially and politically harmonious and best serve the general welfare of the citizens of each.

--- copypaste ---

>shareblue

Flag checks out

This just pathetic.

The government shutdown is unprecedented. Only drumpf would be incompetent enough to get the government shut down.

You fucking faggot

Ukraine shareblue thread hahaha faggot ukrop

>shareblue
>Ukrainian
I can totally trust this

>inb4 hurrr durrr no trump is protecting dar troops!!!!1

At least Obama cared about the troops and veterans. Trump wants to take away health care from 9 mill children.

>Using shareblue
You're the intellectual equivalent of a nigger.

they knew we were shite before they got killed in battle