youtu.be/XXOEs11Nqyw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlxEkjKe-dk
dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
youtube.com/watch?v=1qpqx6AT5ds
businessinsider.com/facebook-news-feed-rank-news-outlets-trustworthy-readers-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

DEFEND THIS ANIME NAZIS

Back over the wall you go!

So since so many of the illegals here send money back to their folks in their original countries, is there any way to restrict that legally since that would then force many of these illegals to voluntarily go back?

WHERE CAN I READ THIS!??

Hahaha hahahahaha fuck rick wilson

MAGA

Thank you, Poland.

ayy

>tfw no Sonichu vs Trump

>it's been three years and Rick Wilson still feels the need to publicly tangle with literally who trolls from 4chins
I'll be masturbating to cartoons tonight just for you, Rick

>"This is an island. Surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water."
-46th President of the United States of America.
Well done, Drumpfcucks. You voted in an inarticulate, orange retard. We could have had someone inspirational like Drumpf's predecessor was.

Lashing out like that is pretty embarrassing honestly. I don't feel bad for Rick, but this is pretty low quality trolling.

>It is amazing how much Senate Democrats' messaging over the weekend relies on no interviewer pointing out that they are filibustering, and thus requiring 60 votes, not 50, to pass a continuing resolution to reopen the government.

>Pepe Brigade
Gassing can't begin soon enough

Jajaja remove illegals

Back to rebbit fags

If anyone here is from (((Tennnessee))), you better not forget to vote too. Your state is in danger of becoming Alabama 2.0.

>is there any way to restrict that legally
Trump already suggested this during the campaign in one of his policy speeches. The PATRIOT Act has provisions that can be applied to money wiring being sent internationally that currently are not. Meaning, you would have to show citizenship and ID in order to send the money. Well, illegal aliens can't exactly do that.

So who's winning the shutdown optics right now?

Is your failure to be able to count a meme? Is this some new pasta?

AWOO! Remember, reporting illegal aliens is a your duty as a citizen!

It's gone, author deleted it

Trump will get impeached by the end of the year and Dems will change the law and allow Trudeau to replace him

Unknown, but probably Republicans given how eager Dems seem to grease the wheels with wall talk.

What is the name of this show?

DRUMPF BTFO

That shouldn't matter.

Where is Cirno?

That's how Mexico pays for the wall, user. Remittance tax. It was on his website during the campaign.

I feel like Democrats really fucked up with the shutdown. What do you guys think? And what do normies think about it?

Out

Trolls are probably the only people who bother to email this loser anyway. I'm sure he likes the attention

>What is the name of this show?
Darling in the FRANXX. Entire show is basically one giant sex/breeding innuendo.

youtu.be/jlxEkjKe-dk
FINNISH BTFO RUSSIANS XD BTFO

FUUUUUUCK this could be a huge game changer. We need to make this happen.

Anybody see the true pundit piece about the memo?

Title is Reverse Image Search

I cannot even imagine what this mans daily routine looks like. He spends his time responding pathetically to people shitting on him and then gets on CNN to go on genuinely insane rants.

Someone like this has a job and a family, it baffles me

ICE could hang out at random wal marts on the 1st and 15th when they all do wire transfers and end this shit in 6 months

>making fun of skin colour
at least you democrats are trying to pick up the pace with the banter, it's a shame President Nigger put a halt to all that, eh?

Holy hell, that's brilliant

BREAKING: FBI ‘failed to preserve’ five months of text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. From Dec. 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017, the day that Mueller was picked as special counsel.

- The disclosure was made Friday in a letter sent by the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC).
>“The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,” Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC. (RELATED: FBI Agents Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Win)

>>He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.
>>>Boyd attributed the failure to “misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”
>>>>“The result was that data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected,” Boyd wrote.

- Strzok and Page were significant players in the Clinton and Trump investigations. As deputy chief of counterintelligence, Strzok oversaw the Trump investigation when it was opened in July 2016. Weeks earlier, he had wrapped up his work as one of the top investigators on the Clinton email probe.
- Both worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation until July 2017.
- But Strzok was removed after the Justice Department’s inspector general discovered text messages he exchanged with Page, with whom he was having an affair, in which both expressed strong criticism of Trump.
- Page left the Mueller team prior to the discovery of the texts.

>mfw another maga qt gets impregnated by a joeposter

>Where is Cirno?
sleeping soundly

WaPo: "GRAHAM predicts “breakthrough” tonight but says talks remain fluid and notes he can’t stand that “Stephen Miller” is involved"

- Johnson expressed concern over the missing text messages, which were sent during a key period of the Russia investigation.

>>>>>>>During that time frame is when the Steele dossier was published by BuzzFeed News, when Strzok participated in a Jan. 24 interview with then-national security adviser Michael Flynn, and when James Comey was fired as FBI director.

>>>>>>>The end date of the missing Strzok-Page texts is also significant. That’s because May 17 is the day when Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI’s probe of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

>“The loss of records from this period is concerning,” Johnson wrote in a letter sent Saturday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Along with its disclosure of the missing text messages, DOJ’s Boyd handed over 384 additional text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

It's like he had one of his followers spend a day on pol taking notes and then send him this obvious bullshit email so he could post it directly on twitter. How will pol ever recover from his ingenious tactics?

I almost never watch fox news during the day, but holy shit this is so cucked.

i honestly dont know what this guy thinks of trump
is he trying get his head around all of trumps successes and how he cannot understand them?

durbin is speaking

Wow, the NSA can shut down illegal immigration tomorrow!

Anyone want to hat this?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
Everyone read, please, and be aware of what they do in your countries.

Of course you have to factor in how long it would take for this to go into effect by keeping in mind California would immediately file an injunction with the 9th Circus.

Breddy bad news, binlan :DDDD

Hello, its me
Here's how my first real date went, I'll try to keep it short
>its cold, winter, dark, low energy for Finns
>its a long and stressful beginning for the day, have to study and do tasks
>only eaten breakfast
>all of a sudden she messages me and calls me over for the first time ever
>knowing how fickle she is I accept, might never get another chance
>from the beginning its 110% clear shes into me
>few clothes, being friendly etc etc
>its cold, intentionally so she gets us together
>I'm not amused, I'm cold, tired, hungry and now stressed out
>"ok, she's into me, when do I make a move?"
>3 hours later, date ending
>"I'll be a bígger loser if I don't try even if I fail"
>I kiss her, feel nothing, leave

To be clear, I've never felt anything for her except the desire to fugg, but I'm pretty stunned my first kiss literally felt like nothing, I guess because I was so out of it??

Pls give insight

Why is graham so anti-semetic?

>can’t stand that “Stephen Miller” is involved"
I hope he drives Grahamnesty to suicide.

No, anything interesting?

>Stephen Miller
He's just a poor speechwriter, Eesti besti.

youtu.be/jlxEkjKe-dk

FINLAND BEST

It seriously reads like he wrote it himself. Wouldn't doubt it at all.

It's more satisfying when you do it yourself.

Now I'm warm, eating, relaxed and with frens
Isn't this much nicer?

Can someone PLEASE POST THE IMAGE FROM CNN WHERE IT SHOWS DEMS ARE TO BLAME

it also shows historically how other gov shutdowns were blamed on Congress not the president

>Sup Forums's OPSEC

How can Illuminatibois even compete?

>can’t stand that “Stephen Miller” is involved
damn I love hearing the lamentations of cucks

I'm not sure if this is meant to be anti or pro Trump, but it may be the first funny political cartoon I've seen in a while.

You have the Schumer 2013 shutdown graphic?

LIVE:

US SENATE FLOOR, STARRING DICK DURBIN

youtube.com/watch?v=1qpqx6AT5ds

Is this the infamous h@>

>he can’t stand that “Stephen Miller” is involved"
He can't stand there being more than one single opinion on how an immigration system ought to function.

Pro Tip: It's not a "deal" or "breakthrough" when it's just the open border chickenshits negotiating between themselves. If Cotton isn't in on the deal, then there isn't a deal.

2D >>>>>> 3D

fug my country

If republicans grow a spine, stand firm and follow Trump's lead, they will win the narrative war. Keep hamming Dems on social media etc. that are boxed in by choosing illegals over citizens.

Isn't SCOTUS going to push the 9th's shit in soon? I think I read that somewhere.

Shit, good point. I suppose there's no way to be sneaky about it?

businessinsider.com/facebook-news-feed-rank-news-outlets-trustworthy-readers-2018-1

This is gonna blowback big time for Facebook

>implying he didn't write it himself

>hating a nigger

It showed obama shutdown in 2013 and a Clinton one i think

And it was the polling for who is to blame and it was always 20% or less for president

>I kiss her, feel nothing, leave

Really? Kissing is pretty great. Maybe there's just something wrong with Finns.

also this isn't your blog.

>Didn't get laid
I'm even sorry I replied, if you were so starved you would marry the first slut or take this one girl to bed.

But I don't know how. I don't have photoshop.

They do that every year. Over 70% of the 9th Circus' opinions sent to SCOTUS for review are overturned, the worst rate of any of the circuit courts by far.

>pro-white
I'm curious to know what it was that earned this descriptor.

You have to allow yourself to get into it.

Are Amerifats tuning into C-SPAN this afternoon to watched their cucked guvmint bloviate while waiting for the Nigger Felon League championship games to start like the good little goyim they are?

I think that's basically the gist of it, but more like "he has been successful in doing what he said he would, but I don't like it."

Go take this shit to tumblr faggot

I will do my part to make infowars number one.

>Sonic and Jotaro vs Trump and Pepe
I unironically want to read this

So ptg explain the following to me!
Trump was the first 363 days of his presidency on a daily basis in front of cameras on several occasions.
But the last three days, where the most important messaging war of his whole presidency until now is going on, he was NOT once in front of a camera!!!
I think we can all agree that he is not a shy person, so what is he afraid of or what is this about?
If you ask me he should take down his MAGA hat and speak to the American people. Where am I wrong?

Pelosi just tried to back track abd make it seem like it wasnt all about daca and now started talking about opiod crisis out of nowhere

>putting a MAGA hat on a filthy xeno
I'm suddenly feeling the urge to purge

Talking about white people as a group without actively attacking them, of course.

Hey, at least you don't have any unnatural desires towards men.